World of Thracia Summoning Event (April 11 ~): Leif, Nanna, and New Reinhardt and Olwen

Coolmanio

@Jotari Having had Lucina for a bit, and her apparently chasing me which has been occasionally frustrating, I can definitely agree with her being quite good even in the sea of swords (by the by that's a badass-sounding name for something). With her refine she can manage to be a somewhat less effective Ayra, a hard counter to basically all dragons--she can even handle a decent number of Nowis through baiting, and a combat medic par excellence all at once.

Edited by bottlegnomes

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This banner seems really good for off focus units. I got an Amelia and a dupe Zelgius (on the same pull... along with a Nanna and a Leif). My friend just messaged me a pic of their banner pull - they got Young Tiki and Ayra in one circle :O

This banner is reminding me why I don't like 4-character banners. Too many off-banner characters.

I've only pulled 2 copies of Reinhardt (both the exact same nature because why not) and 1 of Nanna, but I've also gotten Elise, Elincia, Eldigan, and Katarina.

Bleh.

Saved up a bunch for this banner bc I'm a Thracia ho and it was originally meant for Finn

Finn ends up being TT reward, okay, being free is nice but no Prf makes me sad

Also totally didn't expect dire sib alts and on one hand hhh non-seasonal alts but on the other hand they're my other thracia favs so I gotta pull for them anyway

First day, dropp 240 orbs, get Leo on the freepull and Karel after 5.25, super frustrating

Today I have orbs again so I do a couple of pulls, get Olwen!!!! and Leif in like 50 orbs so that's really nice, if I don't get Rein I'm sure he'll show up on another banner sometime anyway

Ah ah ah ah.

So, I've said Thracia banner was underwhelming, but I recently saw that Vitalis+ can be herited by other healers. So I tried to pull Nanna.

Finally got her.

+Spd -HP.

...Well, okay, guess I can't just feed her to another healer, with these great IVs... I'll really need a Genny, later...