Click the link and post what happens. *Spoliers for Infinity War*

TheGoodHoms

Okay, one computer said that I was slain by Thanos, while another said I was spared by him.

Does that mean I'm in some state of limbo? I'm half-dead? I'm deteriorating yet not disappearing? I'm a paradox?

That I'm reading too into this?

I was spared.

Now, this may sound very nooby, but, uh...

Can someone tell me what this means, who is Thanos, what is Infinity War, how is a white screen with the most basic-looking text ever spoilers for it, should I feel good or bad about being spared...? For all I know, the verb "spare" might mean "dies in a horrible, painful way while watching all loved ones perish as well" in the Infinity War universe.

1 hour ago, Tuvy said:

Reveal hidden contents

But a life without Spiderman is not a life worth living

And that doesn't help me in the slightest! That's also a character in the Infinity War universe? How?!

Of course, I could just google Infinity War, do some research and be done with it, but I'd rather see what explanations people can come up with.

1 hour ago, Hawkwing said:

Does that mean I'm in some state of limbo? I'm half-dead? I'm deteriorating yet not disappearing? I'm a paradox?

You're FE12!Gharnef now. Congratulations, people can't win against you.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I was spared.

Now, this may sound very nooby, but, uh...

Can someone tell me what this means, who is Thanos, what is Infinity War, how is a white screen with the most basic-looking text ever spoilers for it, should I feel good or bad about being spared...? For all I know, the verb "spare" might mean "dies in a horrible, painful way while watching all loved ones perish as well" in the Infinity War universe.

And that doesn't help me in the slightest! That's also a character in the Infinity War universe? How?!

Of course, I could just google Infinity War, do some research and be done with it, but I'd rather see what explanations people can come up with.

Infinity war spoilers:

Spoiler

Thanos is s being called a titan I believe, who is from the world titan. Once a beautiful and prosperous planet, they began to run out of resources due to overpopulation. Thanos provided a way out. Indiscriminately (rich and poor and everyone include) kill half of the population. No one likes this idea so he was shunned. Eventually the planet died, and seeing this hd knew this would one day happen to the universe.  So he went around planet to planet cutting the population in half. He eventually starts to gather the infinity stones, which when all six are gathered will allow him to wipe out half (just half that's all he wants) the universe. Thereby leaving enough rescources for the rest.

I'd type more but I think this is good enough for now 

2 minutes ago, DisobeyedCargo said:

spoilers

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. I guess it really is a good thing to be spared, then... unless I have to live to see my friends and family be massacred instead. I'll have to make them try this...

13 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Ah, I see. Thanks for the info. I guess it really is a good thing to be spared, then... unless I have to live to see my friends and family be massacred instead. I'll have to make them try this...

Spoiler

Nope. Thanos is actually pretty merciful and gives those who are killed a pretty swift death

overall he's actually a pretty nice dude, aside from killing half the universe 

He genuinely believes that this is the only way to ensure prosperity of the universe.

Edited by DisobeyedCargo

2 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nice, I guess? Are there any side effects to being FE12!Gharnef that I should know about?