Next banner leaked in game *spoilers within*

TheNiddo

3 minutes ago, Jave said:

What if this is an all-alt banner with four characters from different games?

Makes it an easy skip, no one worth pulling.

Nils would be amazing, but I think he would be featured on the notice if he made his debut.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lewyn said:

Makes it an easy skip, no one worth pulling.

Nils would be amazing, but I think he would be featured on the notice if he made his debut.

pretty sure reinhard and olwen were the big units for thracia and nils is untested in memeness.

The banner notification is still there, I just saw it at the bottom of my screen

Wonder if they decided "eh, fuck it, just leave it on enough people saw it"

24 minutes ago, Jingle Jangle said:

I wonder if the same artist will be drawing Nino again?

We already had Flying Nino in the game. I call this one, Literally Flying Nino.

11 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

You want New Heroes? Get ready to pay the Alt Tax. And don't think for a second she's the only one. 

The Atlus Tax is dead, Sega abolished it I believe. But now IS has picked up the slack and gives us the Alt Tax. Sega buy IS please heavens no!.

You know Nino, I shouldn't blame you, it's the mean people at IS to blame, but I'm starting to not regret the 2-3 times I accidentally (blame FoW) let Ursula Bolting you to death in Battle Before Dawn. 

15 minutes ago, SuperTroll Maxim Lapierre said:

Must have learned how to ride Florina's pegasus. Supports and all....

The Florina support is indeed the only remote justification for it. Although by this token, I should be able to have Dancer Hawkeye- where it is IS?

And having just read the Florino support, never does Nino fly on Huey, nor does she ever express the desire to.

2 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

I wasn't aware Shota!Ninian didn't count as an alt. You guys have such high standards.

ARE YOU CALLING NILS A CLONE OF NINIAN?! HOW DARE YOU! PLEASE, SHE IS THE ALT!

Ninian should have stayed dead, she didn't need her deus ex machina.

I chill later, but Ninian does not deserve Eliwood FYI.

5 minutes ago, Jave said:

What if this is an all-alt banner with four characters from different games?

Then I turn into this:

Spoiler

latest?cb=20080818022517

Two mouths means you'll be devoured twice as fast!

And what you say is what Brave Heroes are, although those are agreed upon by a large number of players, and hence not the same.

I am hoping for Canas even though I don't have orbs and hopefully Pent and Louise, with Linus as GHB and Geitz as a TT reward.

Ah man, I was hoping this was CYL. I saved up the most orbs I've ever had, lol.

Flying Nino, eh? I'll go for her if she is a green tome. I don't much care for the other green tome fliers.

My train of thought right now:

"huh, Blazing Blade"

"could have Pent or Louise"

"Pent or Louise could have Quick Riposte in an arbitrary correlation to Klein"

"QR3 at 4★ availability is guaranteed as far as I can tell"

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

ARE YOU CALLING NILS A CLONE OF NINIAN?! HOW DARE YOU! PLEASE, SHE IS THE ALT!

"Shota!Ninian" rolls off the tongue more smoothly than "BigSis!Nils".

And it is Eliwood who doesn't deserve Ninian, not the other way around. Man can't even carry his Durandal without being weighed down to a crawl.

Heath? Heath? Will you come to me?

Or Rath? Is that you? No?

Legault? 

anyone that i actually like?

Seriously, though, is it time for Nino to debut in the Hall of Alts? If she isn't paired with anyone I remotely like, this banner is gonna be a hard pass. Gotta save up to snipe Bride!Charlotte before too late.

Weird that Nino is getting a totally made up alt... But whatever. Hope to see some combination of Nils, Rath, and Pent. Actually a Black Fang banner with Sonia, Brendan, and alt Nino wouldn't be so bad either. And Linus finally appearing as GHB.

Well, good thing this banner is coming along before I really get into playing Blazing Blade and acquire any actual faves from it. Though Rath is giving me the vibes of becoming one, so it'd be good if he came on now, so I can still resist pulling for him.

Will probably skip this banner.

Ah man is this supposed to be the new Four Heroes banner thing? If it is, I have a funny feeling it won't be totally Blazing Sword-themed. If it is, though, then I really hope Heath, Fiora, Wil, or Sain has a shot! I'm fine with literally any Blazing Sword character but those are the four I want the most.

Alts are evil, blah, blah, worst thing ever. -0/10 wouldn't pull evah again.

Now that is out of my system I'm hoping for some of the Lyndis Legion to join in. Probably be just one at most or none at all but doesn't hurt to be bit hopeful

Not in the slightest excited about a non-canon alt taking someone else's spot in a regular banner, when this type of nonsense could just be seen in the many seasonal banners that already exist or legendary ones instead.

Yeah, it's pissing me off a bit. 

Edited by Vince777

30 minutes ago, Vince777 said:

Not in the slightest excited about a non-canon alt taking someone else's spot in a regular banner, when this type of nonsense could just be seen in the many seasonal banners that already exist or legendary ones instead.

Yeah, it's pissing me off a bit. 

Yeah, honestly, I gave it a pass the first couple of times but at this point I do wish they kept made up alts for seasonal banners and if they really want to have alts on regular banners have them be canon ones, like say promoted versions (like Knight Chrom) or different canon appearances of characters (like Zelgius). They can still be imaginative here, I mean adult Nino (while never seen in the games, still canonically referenced) would be more interesting than random Pegasus Nino.

Seeing as we've got "Special Maps: Four Heroes" coming up, I wonder if this will be an alt banner with characters high on CYL who don't have an alt yet. While a Blazing Blade banner seems more likely, I'm not sure if that alone deserves four celebratory maps. 

I'd be really curious to see what Alt Nino looks like. Also, why specifically her? She's a fan-favorite, sure, but was she that popular? I know we've been getting a lot of Alts recently but i'm kinda starting to worry. I mean, apart from GHBs, not a single Binding Blade character has been added since Sibling Bonds.

3 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Here's a thought. If this is an FE7 banner and it is the Four Heroes one, what if it's referring to the Black Fang and the banner consists of Nino, Jaffar, Legault, and Leila?

We don't have either Legault or Leila so that could be a possibility. But counterpoint, Lelia was never actually part of the Black Fang and if Jaffar is there, he'd require an Alt and we've never had two Alts on a new banner before. It could be the first time, sure, but i don't see it happening.

2 minutes ago, Thane said:

Seeing as we've got "Special Maps: Four Heroes" coming up, I wonder if this will be an alt banner with characters high on CYL who don't have an alt yet. While a Blazing Blade banner seems more likely, I'm not sure if that alone deserves four celebratory maps. 

While that is possible, i don't think we'd be getting that before we get the new CYL Winners banner, which will probably release sometime in August, if last year is anything to go by.

Yes! I really hope this banner will finally introduce Nils! I’m glad Nino got an alt but if their had to be an alt I would have liked light mage Lucius better. Oh well. I also feel like FE 6 is in greater need for a new banner but I’m not complaining. Maybe it could be a mix between the two?

My hopes assuming this is a 4 character banner with a GHB/TT unit are: Alt Nino, Nils, Heath, Leila, and Linus as GHB.

7 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Here's a thought. If this is an FE7 banner and it is the Four Heroes one, what if it's referring to the Black Fang and the banner consists of Nino, Jaffar, Legault, and Leila?

That’d be cool but ouch if two alts per banner became the norm.

Edit: @Armagon alt Reinhardt and alt Olwen would say otherwise.

Edited by NegativeExponents-