• Hardin, Dark Emperor
    • Sigurd, Holy Knight
    • Arvis, Emperor of Flame
    • Ephraim, Legendary Lord
    • Lyon, Shadow Prince
    • Ike, Vanguard Legend
    • Zelgius, Jet-Black General

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 07/08/2018 at 04:11 AM

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I do wish they'd stop overusing Ike on the gauntlets. It wasn't okay when Leo, Elise, and Tharja did it. And it's not okay when Ike does it.

Edited by Sunwoo

3 minutes ago, silveraura25 said:

Sigurd/Arvis,E phraim/Lyon, Like/Zelgius, Martha/Hardin

Legendary Ephraim at that. And Marth, not Martha. You were correct with your prediction, though.

2 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, I do wish they'd stop overusing Ike on the gauntlets. It wasn't okay when Leo, Elise, and Tharja did it. And it's not okay when Ike does it.

I know, right? Can we not repeat characters for no reason?

Is it just me or is Echoes getting shafted by IS. You'd think it was very popular due to being the newest main title so they'd make seasonals of it's characters. Oh well. Lyon all the way

ID: 2110485086

Lead: Tailtiu

4 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

Legendary Ephraim at that. And Marth, not Martha

Auto correct is a bitch. Corrected Tailtiu to "Rail to"

Not to hate on Ike, but I wish they'd stop using past winners for VGs

Edited by silveraura25

I'm not entirely certain I agree with Marth/Hardin and Sigurd/Arvis as 'Fated Battles'. On one hand, they're former friends like Ephraim/Lyon. On the other, absolutely nothing built up them wanting to settle it on the battlefield. Their encounter doesn't quite have that kind of gravity.

Also, I can't believe it took me this long to realize that Sigurd, Marth, and Zelgius are ALL red.

Who the fuck designed this banner? It's almost as poorly designed as the Falchion banner or the little sister healers banner.

3 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Also, I can't believe it took me this long to realize that Sigurd, Marth, and Zelgius are ALL red.

Screenshot_20180629-141549.png

The game hates me. My Marth isn’t going past +7 at this rate.

Oh yeah, I really don't know who to pick on this banner. On the one hand, Ike is my second favorite lord after Eliwood (and tied with Roy), but I like his PoR self more than his RD self, and his RD self is just sort of eh for me. I'd like to support Marth because he is THE ORIGINAL LORD WHO FINALLY GETS TO BE IN A FUCKING GAUNTLET. But if I join Sigurd, maybe he will finally show his face in my army.

... Brb, gonna check the previous gauntlets to see if the eventual winner did finally show up in my barracks at some point. Otherwise, gonna side with DA MARTH.

EDIT: @Vaximillian Ouch, that's worse than my free pull was. At least I got one red. (And four colorless.)

Edited by Sunwoo

6 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

Convenient excuse to swindle us out of a second VG banner another Bartre.

Where is everyone getting all these Bartres? Not only was Bartre my last non-colourless pull, you guys really get (and open) green orbs that often?

EDIT: Ambiguous wording, Bartre was the last 3-4* non-colourless unit (before the mass drop) I got. After the mass drop, it was Roy. (Who was also probably after my colourless 3-4*s, too.)

Edited by bethany81707

Just now, bethany81707 said:

Where is everyone getting all these Bartres? Not only was Bartre my last non-colourless pull, you guys really get (and open) green orbs that often?

I got two Bartres yesterday. Yeah.

6 minutes ago, bethany81707 said:

Got one on the Ylissean summer rerun. Green orbs are rare, but there as so few green units that when they do appear, it's Bartre. Or Beruka. Those two are the most common for me, probably Cecilia third. I might have more 3* units total of other colours, but there's more variety in terms of actual characters.

If I had to hazard a guess though, probably Lon'qu, F Corrin and Matthew (Sorry Zeo, I took all of them) as the most common of their respective colours. The latter two are pretty good, means I'm never short of Hone Atk or Spd.

Edited by Humanoid

With the exception of the summer gauntlet, the shadow gauntlet, and the spring gauntlet, I think I eventually obtained every unit that I supported. I think the only characters whose teams I was initially on that I haven't gotten yet are summer Robin and spring Alfonse. Male Grima and Sigurd are the only non-initially picked units I supported that I don't have.

So ... Sigurd, please join my army? If you don't, there's no one around to stop Arvis from doing things with Deirdre.

I'm really not sure whether to support Marth or Sigurd. By my own voting gauntlet record, Sigurd should've showed up already.

Urgh, the banner's good because Hardin is on it - pretty tempted to pull for him so that I can get Bold Fighter but I'm expecting Winter Lissa to show up on the July LH banner.

As for the theme - finally one that isn't all about fanservice! This time, it's actually clash of the titans (superficially, that is, since this IS still the Voting Gauntlet). I'm probably gonna go right ahead and support Marth.

OMG, I just realized (and again, can't believe it took me this long to do so): all of the gauntlet participants are men. We finally have an all-guys gauntlet!

... I'm torn between being happy about this, and being disappointed that of course only men have great fated battles with other men. Of course. Ephraim's kind of the worst offender since Eirika is just as capable of finishing off Lyon and being the main lord.

Probably Marth for easy level 1 shenanigans. Won't be so good round 1 in terms of underdog feathers but eh.

The banner situation is a mess, another banner I don't dare pull from yet. Every orb I get now goes into the Legendary banner, then when that's done I need to try for Tana. But there's 8 days left for the VG banner and 25 days on Summer, so at some point I'll have to make a decision on whether to full pull on VG before it finishes (and then watch as it gives me 5 grey orbs).

OMG, I just realized (and again, can't believe it took me this long to do so): all of the gauntlet participants are men. We finally have an all-guys gauntlet!

... I'm torn between being happy about this, and being disappointed that of course only men have great fated battles with other men. Of course. Ephraim's kind of the worst offender since Eirika is just as capable of finishing off Lyon and being the main lord.

They should have used BK instead of Zelgius, so their gender would remain ambiguous.

Edited by Humanoid

Watch it be Ike again ; )

Yeah, instead of both lords facing off against Lyon IS decided for her to be shafted and Ephraim take all the glory. I get that they chose Ephraim's route, but they could've come to a compromise for with routes

Mostly indifferent to the characters here, but I’ll give props for the unique theme. Guess I’ll go with the OG himself: Marth.