Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Rank Midwife/Omega/Gorf/Naana for me in terms of your lynch prio? Doesn’t have to be reasoned out if you don’t have strong opinions.

midwife - already explained ad nauseum

naana - i dont like how little content he has

omega - i think his pushes havent been great but especially with the gorf wagon

gorf - think hes really towny

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

It feels kinda unfair for me to vote any of these top wagons while diaregarding half the game

So I'm probably keeping my Shinori vote until EoD

since when have you ever been this cautious

Votals
(2) Red RyuMello, LaserGuy
(2) Donald Trump: Magnificence Incarnate, Omega.
(1) ShinoriEvanManManMan
(1) JohnCarterAnimal Midwife
(5) Naanamoonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(3) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump
(3) Magnificence IncarnateSB., Refa, Naana
(2) Omega.Shattiel, Ichigo
(1) dyacheiOrihime

(4) Not Voting: Alpha Male, Fable, Ryanyb, Ryker
With 24 alive, it takes 16 to hammer.

You have ~4.5 hours until deadline at 6/19, 10 pm EDT

Just now, Omega. said:

##Vote: Magnificence Incarnate

We out here.

#SaveTrump
#2ndTerm

Hide contents

completely joking about the trump support but i just have to make this joke lmao

why the change? because consensus changed?

4 minutes ago, dyachei said:

why the change? because consensus changed?

I've been toying with the idea that Trump is a villager and I think Marth's the likeliest wolf if he is. Trump/Gorf gives me doubt because he's giving takes that I think are reasonable; my main gripe is his horrible Elemina push but I'm not confident that it's damnable. That's probably my only gripe really; he said he'll be around by EOD so let's see what he says/who he pushes.

Btw, I'm not saying I'm hard reading Trump as a villager. He's in my pool. But I'm willing to take a shot elsewhere because he's given me some doubt while Marth I don't have much to work with other than a Trump tunnel. The hashtags were in jest cuz I lowkey think it's hilarious Gorf named his account Donald Trump.

9 minutes ago, Conqueror said:

(5) Naanamoonbird, manti, Elemina, Shinori, Red Ryu
(3) Animal Midwifedyachei, JohnCarterDonald Trump

This is really goofy given AM's slanking and hollow pop ins.  (these votes all happened before the MI wagon)

13 minutes ago, Refa said:

How do you think Orihime's play compares to last game?  I agree that they haven't pushed things but it seems weird to me that Scum!Orihime just defends the biggest wagons without actually pushing anyone considering her play last game.  NGL, I don't remember any VCA though whoops.

I don't remember any of Moon's posts either.  What don't you feel great about?

Most uncomfortable thing about Omega isn't even his own content but how many people are saying "he's not the play today".  I legitimately think the slot is town, but it's weird for a town slot under fire to get so many free passes like that.  Not sure what to make of that.

Ichigo was pretty forgettable but I remember him making a hipster case that I thought was more likely to come from town.  I want more out of this slot, though.

Ori scumplay is impossible to compare bc we had a more defined plan in scumchat (that went to shit) by the time she subbed in than you would normally have on D1. I agree the defence is weird  but I don't think they have a reason to be aggressive yet unless she was buddies with one of the wagons and it's easy to soft defend a townie (and I don't think they tried that hard to derail wagons fwiw, despite their claims).

Moon had this weird series of posts in which I think they pushed 2-3 people but as soon as I stopped reading them I remembered nothing about them? Which is like, idk how this happens, maybe I'm just dumb about this one but it's impossible to feel good about the slot.

Tbf assuming some of the other wagons are town I don't think Omega would be the guy I try to ML D1 here as scum because he'd probably be harder to pull. If anything I'd probably stay away from him as maf unless I thought I had a lot to gain from it but idk how other people would feel about this.

I need to reread marth here but this wagon is fast and I don't like it.  Y'all need to hop on naana. She was doing nothing and, add others put, wsss frozen when under heavy pressure.   Naana only started posting actual content when people started looking at other wagons and they weren't in the big spotlight.  The votes they have made have also all been fairly bad imo.

Will try to go more into this once I'm home.   Walking currently. 

Tbh I probably do need to reread Naana (not tonight, I'm half a cup of tea away from going to sleep) but iirc everyone who voted Marth expressed suspicion on the slot beforehand so I don't feel bad about it EXCEPT FOR ICHIGO OUT OF NOWHERE AGAIN

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

I need to reread marth here but this wagon is fast and I don't like it.  Y'all need to hop on naana. She was doing nothing and, add others put, wsss frozen when under heavy pressure.   Naana only started posting actual content when people started looking at other wagons and they weren't in the big spotlight.  The votes they have made have also all been fairly bad imo.

Will try to go more into this once I'm home.   Walking currently. 

I hate doing this, but I was at work the first 8 hours of the day.

Just now, SB. said:

Tbh I probably do need to reread Naana (not tonight, I'm half a cup of tea away from going to sleep) but iirc everyone who voted Marth expressed suspicion on the slot beforehand so I don't feel bad about it EXCEPT FOR ICHIGO OUT OF NOWHERE AGAIN

this pinged me, too

2 minutes ago, SB. said:

Ori scumplay is impossible to compare bc we had a more defined plan in scumchat (that went to shit) by the time she subbed in than you would normally have on D1. I agree the defence is weird  but I don't think they have a reason to be aggressive yet unless she was buddies with one of the wagons and it's easy to soft defend a townie (and I don't think they tried that hard to derail wagons fwiw, despite their claims).

Moon had this weird series of posts in which I think they pushed 2-3 people but as soon as I stopped reading them I remembered nothing about them? Which is like, idk how this happens, maybe I'm just dumb about this one but it's impossible to feel good about the slot.

Tbf assuming some of the other wagons are town I don't think Omega would be the guy I try to ML D1 here as scum because he'd probably be harder to pull. If anything I'd probably stay away from him as maf unless I thought I had a lot to gain from it but idk how other people would feel about this.

Cool, she's on the suspects list then.

I'm confused on Moon, I don't get why they're scum FYPOV.

Fair enough.

2 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

I remember feeling so-so about MI's catchup on my read, I can get on board with this

##Vote Magnificence Incarnate

What are your other reads?  I don't really have a good idea where your head's at at the moment.

What about his catchup seemed bad to you?