Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Just now, Shinori said:

I've been fairly active in this thread and constantly pushing my reads.  You better explain how I'm scum or that list is bullshit and you had to make it up in a hurry because you didn't have your fake reads already set up.

Interesting coming from the guy who said they don't answer to reads on them. You seem quite bothered.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Ichigo said:

I didn't say you were scum, though, please refer to my reads

You said I 'wasn't town' so I want you to explain yourself on that because you should defintely have a read on me that isn't NULL.  I should be leaning way one or the other in your eyes with how I've been in this thread.

Just now, Naana said:

You gutted those posts.  Well I'm p sure it's the site that gutted them, but you posted it.

It only removed the quotes.  That's it.  And if people want to see the quotes they can easily click on the arrow that takes you to the post in question.

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

Interesting coming from the guy who said they don't answer to reads on them. You seem quite bothered.

LUL

Are you fucking kidding me?

I said I don't ACKNOWLEDGE reads on me when I HADNT EVEN READ THE GAME YET?

ARE YOU FUCKING REAL?  What kinda ass potshot is this?  Am I scum to you? You gonna push you? You wanna vote me? Bring it on. I'll thunderdome you.  You'll lose.

Yeah I shoot this tonight.

Just now, Orihime said:

Ok Dya give me 6 names
I will give you a read on them

the catch is 2 of those reads will be 100% made up
You tell me the 2 made up ones and the ones that are real and I'll tell you how many you got correct ok?

this seems like a dumb game

omega

alpha

ichigo

gorf

laser

evan

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

You said I 'wasn't town' so I want you to explain yourself on that because you should defintely have a read on me that isn't NULL.  I should be leaning way one or the other in your eyes with how I've been in this thread.

You're NULL

2 hours ago, Animal Midwife said:

Okay, multitabling was a dumb idea. If I ever agree to doing that again, talk me out of it. I'm not leaving this page until I'm fully caught up.

This being Animal's last post is really not a good look.  uggghhhh

1 minute ago, Naana said:

He's been pushing one read lmao

I've mainly pushed only you yeah but I've made my stances on other people.  However when the wagons consisted of you, AM, and Donald trump.  OBVIOUSLY I'm gonna push you.

Just now, Shinori said:

LUL

Are you fucking kidding me?

I said I don't ACKNOWLEDGE reads on me when I HADNT EVEN READ THE GAME YET?

ARE YOU FUCKING REAL?  What kinda ass potshot is this?  Am I scum to you? You gonna push you? You wanna vote me? Bring it on. I'll thunderdome you.  You'll lose.

Yeah I shoot this tonight.

awwwww looks like I hit a nerve. You gonna be okay with your overblown reaction buddy? Wanna place a vote down with that? No? Then hush.

Just now, Orihime said:

awwwww looks like I hit a nerve. You gonna be okay with your overblown reaction buddy? Wanna place a vote down with that? No? Then hush.

I mean if I'm shooting you tonight I don't need to place a vote down on you?

Didn't I state that?

@Ichigo Why are Moon and Omega your two strongest scumreads?  Why were you scumreading Marth and what made you voteswap off of his slot?

@Shinori What's your read on Animal Midlife?

Just now, Shinori said:

I've mainly pushed only you yeah but I've made my stances on other people.  However when the wagons consisted of you, AM, and Donald trump.  OBVIOUSLY I'm gonna push you.

You've been pushing for fairly shallow reasons at that

You're tone is fairly town but that's it, your actual push is garbage. One-liners aren't inherintly scummy, that's a policy lynch

so regarding ichigo and  marth

im actually skeptical of the formation of the marth wagon, it seemed p organic for those three to have hopped on as they did. but id need to iso before making a decision about joining the wagon

ichigo on the other hand has lurked hard and had no real presence in the game aside from the random inconsequential pop in. i can dig the flack hes receiving but im gonna iso him too just for good measure. im more inclined to join an ichigo wagon atm but if all of the "hot" wagons were ranked id say am > ichigo > naana > marth until further iso reading

dude the posts are running rampant here

Just now, Refa said:

@Ichigo Why are Moon and Omega your two strongest scumreads?  Why were you scumreading Marth and what made you voteswap off of his slot?

@Shinori What's your read on Animal Midlife?

Their early game was pretty crap and have since then done basically nothing.  I don't remember like anything from them basically.

1 minute ago, Ichigo said:

You've been pushing for fairly shallow reasons at that

You're tone is fairly town but that's it, your actual push is garbage. One-liners aren't inherintly scummy, that's a policy lynch

One liners isn't even my fucking case on them.

Have you even read this game?

10 hours ago, Magnificence Incarnate said:

Can someone quote the moon case for me?  I've been reading the thread for the last hour and a half and its too hard to find these things.

Dyachei pushing naana/midwife without much take in the rest of the players is sus but I wouldn't push before either flip because the other two are a lot more scummy and apparently d1 isn't Dyachei's strong suit so I'm willing to see what they come up with as the game progresses. 

I'm not scum reading omega but I agree that his play is different from his style on sf,  I'd expect the change with the higher percentage of off site players.  Gorf vote is spot on imo,  I'm fine with the reads on dyachei and elemina.  Why do you think that midwife and naana are town?  I haven't seen anything in their play to suggest otherwise. Leaning town here. 

I didn't have a read on naana ed1 but I'd vote him now on principle for the dyachei vote + persuading dya to vote midwife over him since midwife had lackluster content,  which screams of self Pres. This is a lot worse than midwife almost no reads. I think the fight with dya earlier in the thread doesn't read as w/w to me based on tone.

I'm bothered by orihime's stance on midwife in pages 56-57. Comments like "at least if am dies people can't use the excuse of her as a scum read" defeat the purpose of her defense. Feels like scum not wanting to actually commit to a defense which would make sense if midwife is town. I'm unsure if they would be wolf together though, gut says she wouldn't hard defend her buddy at this point in the game. 

Gorf coming back in to vote midwife feels week when he could've pushed harder with his ele case,  really making me more confident in my scum read on him.

This post by marth (I assume that's who this is) Felt manufactured to me, like he was just laying out content in thread, that's why I was okay voting him

Naana's early day was terrible. Called me scum for no reason(apparently thought I was someone else but I think that's BS.)  They never expanded on this and never followed up on this read. Refused to vote me to keep their vote "pure" which is pretty TMI if they know I would flip town.  When they finally came back from inactivity later that night they gave ZERO content and I literally had to ask the same god damn question about 5 times to get a simple fucking answer.  This has been someone who has actively been unhelpful to the thread until her wagon started to die off just a bit and other people started to grow as wagons.  ONLY THEN did she actually start trying to put forth content and vote other people, that kinda screams self preservation to me from scum.

2 minutes ago, Shinori said:

One liners isn't even my fucking case on them.

Have you even read this game?

You were bringing it up just now as a reason he shouldn't be townread

I haven't "lurked hard" by a longshot Donald, I'm definitely in the top half of active posters, I guarantee you. Not sure what you're on about