Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

6 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

I haven't "lurked hard" by a longshot Donald, I'm definitely in the top half of active posters, I guarantee you. Not sure what you're on about

so based off of looking at your activity youve had 47 posts (i cant figure out the iso script so im doing the name click thing) in thread, and the max line count that you have is 3 lines in a single post, with the vast majority being 1 liners. in a game with 80 pgs, especially considering half your content has been in the last half hour, id consider that lurking

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Orihime said:

omega-Scum I feel like his confidence this game is really overblown and his flip is in the top 3 that interests me in a pure info sense if I get enough info I feel like I can get this game done. I'm just wondering if my info bias on wanting to get Omega lynched is clouding my judgement

Alpha-Town I think Alphas tone is really solid. The reads I've seen them make I think comes from town all the time. I've read a few of there posts between me skimming them and I really don't see anything that points me to scum Alpha plus a little bit of meta given I've played with lord a lot

ichigo-NullMy main issue with Ichigo is I can read him really well and he knows this. He's had points of town/scummy points my main issue is I agree with a lot of his reads and I've
seen a bit of towny parts to him but not obv town like I used too so paranoia
gorf-Town I don't think he goes for ele as scum plus ele is one of my off handed scumreads and it doesn't seem like a scum vs scum case to me. Gorfs posting besides that is pretty good and I'd say he's one of my more confident reads

laser-Scummy lasers posting is super shallow and I think he's playing a really safe game. I don't think laser has caused many waves and can easily see him flipping scum. I have bigger fish I want to go after but I'd throw a vig or invest at laser and want eyes on him going into day 2

evan-Null He makes a lot of statements and the ones he did I didn't get a lot of content from his words make my brain buzz I can't get a good read on this guy In my notes I have him as talks too much so rather ignore it
ok @dyachei find the fakes

fake: laser and omega

Question to SB: You seemed to have asked Gorf about me and you are confused with my reads not lining up with yours. Why not ask me yourself and interact with me. I thought you would have since we scummed it up last game a bit. Talk to me.

2 minutes ago, Orihime said:

omega-Scum I feel like his confidence this game is really overblown and his flip is in the top 3 that interests me in a pure info sense if I get enough info I feel like I can get this game done. I'm just wondering if my info bias on wanting to get Omega lynched is clouding my judgement

As in, you highlowkey think it'd be funny to lynch me sometime? Or that my flip provides you personally with a lot of information?

Or both?

2 minutes ago, Ichigo said:

You want to vote Naana because he's useless

I think that amounts to a policy lynch

Actively clogging the thread with pointless banter and refusing to scum hunt while also doing VERY scummy things is VERY MUCH different than policy lynching someone for being useless.

2 minutes ago, SB. said:

I think this is Townori ftr but I’d like Refa’s input.

I haven't been able to get a read on Shinori all day cause he's tunneling Naana and none of his other reads gave me a strong impression.  Gun to my head and I'd say he's town just because it reminds me of his play in his last town game, but I'm not confident.

2 minutes ago, Elemina said:

I thought it was a good number to start with. Yes I have a ton of null reads but they'll get more solid as game goes on I was kind of lazy with the rest because so hard to fit that all together in my head in a short time. You think I'm town but you just disagree with my reads. We can talk about those reads, to see where we differ.

Yeah, you're good in my books.  Feel free to hit me up any time that I'm not busy/lazy.  Even if we disagree, I feel like I'll get something out of it.

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

It's gorf being dumb as always when it comes to my alignment. I have had plenty of run ins with Gorf and he ALWAYS hates on me and then the ONE time he was like 'oh hey Ran is town here' he was scum lol that's the time to really question him. I think his case is bad but I can see him really believing it and especially since we have history and he just doesn't want to hold me to a low standard of play and honestly I should play better but at the same time i stick to my old habits. YET I like how he can sort of see my mindset wrt ALPHA MALE on a skim, so I have to have SOMETHING right. It makes sense that as I post he gets less confident in his read on me and AS NANA FLIPS SCUM then he should have reason to reconsider. 

Cool, so you think he's town?  This confuses me, though, because Omega implied that Gorf should know better than to vote you.  However, if Gorf always tunnels you anyways, why did Omega scumread him for that?  I don't get it.

Dya I remember you asked me about something and my answer is: No it isn't impacted because i'm confident in NANA scum, regardless of their flips it's not an association AFTER their flips It's why I'm pushing NANA today. His scum flip exposes the team.

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

so imma be outright n say theres decent chance i might miss someones post if theyre addressing me. feel free to ping me if you need me, but this thread is HOT atm

I know dude this shit is lit AF boi

1 minute ago, Refa said:

Cool, so you think he's town?  This confuses me, though, because Omega implied that Gorf should know better than to vote you.  However, if Gorf always tunnels you anyways, why did Omega scumread him for that?  I don't get it.

I do think he's town. I don't get it either I think that's something Omega should answer. I just know at the top of my head Gorf is always on my ass. 

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Question to SB: You seemed to have asked Gorf about me and you are confused with my reads not lining up with yours. Why not ask me yourself and interact with me. I thought you would have since we scummed it up last game a bit. Talk to me.

The why is that I’m lazy and you haven’t been around while I have and I’ve been trying to sort other things and was fine with leaving it for now.

Where are you on Orihime/Shinori/Ichigo because that’s currently thread relevant

I’d guess Evan/Laser are fake reads for Ori but this is just gut for Laser.