Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, EvanManManMan said:

Hey I explained how you were scum why am I not being acknowledged?

If you have an actual case on me then I clap my hands and okay.

I don't like it when someone lists me as NULL when I've been one of the more active people in this damn thread and that seems SUPER fake to me.

This is pretty hype TBH.  My wagon is the best wagon and everyone else can step off their wagon.  I mentioned preferring Animal Midwife to Naana but I think a Town!AM lynch will just set the game back a day whereas a Town!Naana lynch would force Elemina and Shinori to reevaluate their positions.

3 minutes ago, Omega. said:

tumblr_m1v9miViJE1rrvffwo1_400.gif

I hope you're Squirtle Squad because I love your pfp and you're the one with the most swag.

Just now, weinerboy said:

Hey this is a great point, before I toss my sanity away mind telling me how you feel about this specifically and if those non-posters have scum in it? Thanks

Voting Marth (Magnificence) but getting kind of cold feet at how quickly the wagon appeared and stagnated. I was light townreading Midwife before they stopped posting but completely ditching the thread in current gamestate after they said they’d be here isn’t a good look. Naana I guess I’m growing slightly paranoid of but I don’t think I’d ever be able to confidently read them and I’m still leaning towards town.

12 hours ago, LaserGuy said:

Sorry to disappoint after you put so much effort into this, but I'm Town. 

I'm pretty sure you're misreading my comment on the lead wagons. I said that they are shitposters and I don't know if that is AI on them because I don't have meta on them. I'm not sure why you would expect me to know the alignment of every player based on what I already admitted was skimming the thread and tonereading people. Especially D1. Regardless, I'm voting for one of my scumreads.

Why do you think scum would be poking each other to post in thread rather than in their private chat?

How much have you played with Naana/Smocaine? The one game I played with him on MS, he lurked as Town.

Fair enough on that. I originally had NANA as null but meta wise, He's scum and several people have noted this. I've seen him play in TEAM MAFIA (in both games, one he was town, one he was scum) here is more akin to his scum game. He was non-present as scum and didn't care to do much. In the town game he was all HYPE LETS DO THIS aggro as fuck and obv town.

Can you tell me who you are referring to 'why scum would poke at each other'? 

Why do you scum read Donald Trump? 

Bro this is exactly how I felt when Shinori overreacted to my vote on them

I didn't even overreact I just called out your shit reasoning and your shit case and your shit vote.

4 minutes ago, Shinori said:

SB and Shatt

Sb feels off but I don't mean that in a scummy way it doesn't really remind me of our scum game together but it feels like there reads are coming out of left field 

Shatt feels towny but not to the degree everyone is stating so that makes me go ???

I do and you ignored it

Last I remembered it still had to do with stuff from way early on in the game and you hadn't even read the stuff in between, and there's like 40 pages of content there that you aren't reading.  Isn't that why you stated you were just gonna leave your vote on me?  Because you hadn't read anything else and you didn't want to randomly hop on a wagon without having read shit?

2 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

I do and you ignored it

Also that's still a different scenario than the scenario with Ichigo since it feels super fake coming from Ichigo but not as fake coming from you.

3 minutes ago, SB. said:

Voting Marth (Magnificence) but getting kind of cold feet at how quickly the wagon appeared and stagnated. I was light townreading Midwife before they stopped posting but completely ditching the thread in current gamestate after they said they’d be here isn’t a good look. Naana I guess I’m growing slightly paranoid of but I don’t think I’d ever be able to confidently read them and I’m still leaning towards town.

Deadline is approaching and Midwife is the highest wagon who has (apparently) actively refused to say anything, at that point there's no point at salvaging a slot you might think is town who is not taking the effort to do anything. Even if your intuition is right at least you have something to work with

Basically...I don't wanna fuckin' read that shit is for squares. My vote is there unless someone magically does something really scummy and stops me in my tracks

2 minutes ago, Refa said:

This is pretty hype TBH.  My wagon is the best wagon and everyone else can step off their wagon.  I mentioned preferring Animal Midwife to Naana but I think a Town!AM lynch will just set the game back a day whereas a Town!Naana lynch would force Elemina and Shinori to reevaluate their positions.

I hope you're Squirtle Squad because I love your pfp and you're the one with the most swag.

Yeah dude. The active thread high energy shit is pretty lit. Wait 'til we get closer to EOD. If wolves are any good they'll pop out of wolfchat, swarm the thread, and pull in different directions trying to force us to hit a villager. It can get crazy if enough people are on/around.

I'm Squirtle Squad 100%.

1 minute ago, Shinori said:

Last I remembered it still had to do with stuff from way early on in the game and you hadn't even read the stuff in between, and there's like 40 pages of content there that you aren't reading.  Isn't that why you stated you were just gonna leave your vote on me?  Because you hadn't read anything else and you didn't want to randomly hop on a wagon without having read shit?

No. I believe in my read on you.

Shinori getting mad isn't a scum tell, he does it as both alignments.  It just means he's not playing enough League to channel his rage into.

1 minute ago, SB. said:

Can you explain the Marth wagon more?

WRT Midwife, the main point against them for me was that people were like "the Midwife wagon is dying down while all of these other wagons pop up".  I ask for votals to confirm this and am very confused when Midwife has the same amount of votes as everyone else lol.  I don't feel strongly about the slot but it feels like a lurker lynch to me.  I think it's more likely to flip scum than Naana but a town flip will suck.

Naana is scum for posting one liners and giving little content 

Wallnori is better than this

Bruh can't wall her ISO.  There's nothing to Wall.  Also I like how she vanished when I started pushing her hard again.

This is literally an overreaction lmao

You haven't even seen me overreact.

Just now, Omega. said:

Yeah dude. The active thread high energy shit is pretty lit. Wait 'til we get closer to EOD. If wolves are any good they'll pop out of wolfchat, swarm the thread, and pull in different directions trying to force us to hit a villager. It can get crazy if enough people are on/around.

I'm Squirtle Squad 100%.

Squirtle Squad

get lit boys. Also you're implying this thread isn't a mess rn already

16 minutes ago, Refa said:

@Elemina Me, SB, and Ichigo are all voting Marth based on his second reads post.  You should check that out.  I have no idea why Omega and Naana are voting there.

What are the votals?

I'll check it out dawg