Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In a perfect world both evan/duk3 can both be scum but it's probably not the case. If he is however I'd look towards people like DT/JC which I've been presenting slowly but surely throughout this phase. It really depends if you think the consensus on Duk3 is a bus or just town dogpiling on a wolf who has adamantly decided to do nothing

1 minute ago, Donald Trump said:

hell probably do that as soon as snike acknowledges the fact that i defended myself. the meta seems to involve a hierarchy of worth when it comes to responding to responses if youre essentially a clear

How much do you want to bet that tgose at the top arw going to place us together as wolves because we are mindmelding XD

6 minutes ago, EvanManManMan said:

How much do you want to bet that tgose at the top arw going to place us together as wolves because we are mindmelding XD

Not even. 

3 minutes ago, Donald Trump said:

how much do you wanna bet that everyones gonna feel stupid for secondguessing their townreads on people like you and me for absolutely no reason aside from wifoming themselves into an l.

This is dumb.

Just now, Shinori said:

This is dumb.

i know, second guessing your townreads on people for absolutely no reason aside from wifoming yourself to an l IS dumb, that's why im saying that you should trust your reads when theres no concrete evidence to doubt them aside from "the numbers might add up"

Just now, Shinori said:

No I meant the post was dumb. And it doesn't sound good either.  I also have other reasons for scum reading you not just done wifom bs.

oh nah the post makes sense. all semblance of "content" that ive seen with people scumreading me has been nai stuff like having a tough time deciding eod3 on the lynch and snike's joke of a read. aside from that, its just wifom circle jerks. make confirmation biases about how my play sounds all you want, it doesnt change the fact that youve bounced from read to read to read because of the fear of *ylo. you dont have reasons for scumreading me, youd have already tried tunneling me into oblivion if you really did have anything you considered substance to scumread me for