Doctor Seuss Mafia - X-Site Summer Invitational (Day 5 - *YLO)

Iris

Anyway, I think it's most likely Wolfy is wolf. I was thinking John might have been partners with him, mentioning a possible mistake to Wolfy, while ignoring him as a possible push yet trying to force a push on Yolo from early game. (Yet I think his post makes sense) I don't think Wolfy really believes in his own pushes as you can see, he votes Refa (which was pretty easy at the time) and now he has to look at someone else. That's the only wolf read I have right now.

##Wolfy

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Omega. said:

I'm more jokey on MU, and more serious here. John and I have a history of reading each other wolf in games, so the second post you quoted is a joke about that because he likes to call my posts awkward, wolfy, whatever regardless of accuracy. Elemina/Ranmaru is a dude, btw.

Makes sense, I'll keep that in mind.  Man, now I feel dumb WRT Elemine thing.

1 minute ago, JohnCarter said:

good vote. who are his buds?

No clue, he hasn't had any really telling interactions.

@Elemina Your Yolo read confuses me, as in...is he null because he's not obviously town?  I don't get where you're coming from here.

2 minutes ago, Omega. said:

That your metrics for reading me are bad.

I mean, seeing as how I misread you last game, I've just found that out. So obviously I have you as null and need some convincing shit to really lock you down as town. You feel me?

1 minute ago, Elemina said:

Anyway, I think it's most likely Wolfy is wolf. I was thinking John might have been partners with him, mentioning a possible mistake to Wolfy, while ignoring him as a possible push yet trying to force a push on Yolo from early game. (Yet I think his post makes sense) I don't think Wolfy really believes in his own pushes as you can see, he votes Refa (which was pretty easy at the time) and now he has to look at someone else. That's the only wolf read I have right now.

##Wolfy

his 'possible mistake' was saying i'm town twice in close proximity - not a mistake, only perhaps attributable to being lost for words which it doesn't look like he is actually

so 

Just now, Refa said:

@Elemina Your Yolo read confuses me, as in...is he null because he's not obviously town?  I don't get where you're coming from here.

He's null to me because I misread him as town in our last game. He outplayed me so I am just being wary here. Also, I haven't really gotten anything solid from him so far anyway. Need more.

2 minutes ago, Elemina said:

##Wolfy

(too lazy to quote but fair enough on your Yolo read)

I'd sheep the Wolfy read.  I don't get the connection to John, you're gonna have to explain that one more.  I don't mind Wolfy's initial push on me (easy pushes != bad pushes, especially in the first 24 hours), but going from that to "all of the active posters are town" reads as inauthentic to me.

##Unvote

##Vote: Wolfy

1 hour ago, Omega. said:

Donald Trump.

He said he's got policies that'll make this village great again. I'm sure voting him is a good idea.

this man is very smart i should know i am also a very smart man, he has A LOT of great ideas, i would do business with him

make serenesforest great again

##unvote

##vote: donald trump

8 minutes ago, Elemina said:

I mean, seeing as how I misread you last game, I've just found that out. So obviously I have you as null and need some convincing shit to really lock you down as town. You feel me?

Yeah, I feel ya. FYI, most of the playerbase are good wolves. Stay woke boyo.

@Ichigo Do you have any reads (please explain them if you do)?

@Omega. Thoughts on Wolfy?

Just now, wolfy said:

i didnt say all active posters are town cuz they're active

i said im just independently townreading all active posters

very lucky coincidence for me, am i right?

Yeah, I get that, but like...why are they all town?  How can you have so many town reads in the first two hours?  It's fine if none of the active posters bothered you, but it's actively townreading them that seems inauthentic to me.

BTW, if you could list who you're referring too when you mean active posters that'd help.

oh my god are you fucking kidding me i turn away for 2 seconds and there's like 7 pages of content already? guys?

i liked that decently sized chunk post u made right after i voted u

i like jc for raisins

i like chelsea for raisins

i like that guy with the blonde anime avatar starting with E for raisins

i mean its not something u can explain, u feel me fam?

i forgot who else posted