Special Heroes Coming! Summer's Arrival - June 21, 2018 ~ (VIDEO POSTED)

Coolmanio

14 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

Doesn't matter if they're popular or not, they're female characters. (Except Innes)

Also where are his nipples?

Yeah, but the same applies to your logic towards game origin. Doesn't matter what game they're from, they're female characters. 

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Michelaar said:

Cordelia/Caeldori is a cavalry unit so you're not getting hone fliers on her.

Right. I don't know why I thought she was a flier. Well, she's of no use to me then, so I guess I'll go red for my free pull. At least red tome flier is something I only have one of rather than several like lance cavalry (Camus, Abel, horse Ephraim, Bunny Xander...).

Also...wtf is Innes wearing? Why is half of his swimwear above his knee and the other below it? That just looks dumb imo.

2 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

It’s definitely not Caeldori. Caeldori wears a winged headband, whereas Cordelia wears wing hairclips.

It could be Caeldori cosplaying as Cordelia.

The new units are looking good! I'm always happy to see more Sacred Stones representation. I'll likely be investing my orbs into Cordelia since I love her artwork and character. Noire is a surprise, but she never really resonated with me. Her attack pose also puts me off.

Also, for those who are lukewarm to this summer banner. If they follow a similar schedule to last summer, then there should be another summer banner with 4 more characters (I'm guessing it is the 10th of July). There may be hope for your favorite character to get in as well as have more male representation.

4 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

I wonder if the trailer for this banner will be released earlier due to this leak. I think it happened before.

I wouldn't consider it dropping today to be early... We've had trailers drop two days (well, more like two nights) before the banners start before.

Oh cool, another Green Flier! Also Red Magic Flier! I must get Tana since Nowi in the Trick or Defeat banner managed to avoid me.

Cordelia makes another nice addition to my growing rotational Horse Emblem.

12 minutes ago, Vaximillian said:

He discovered the joys of Fashionable Asymmetry.

Yeah, I was never a fan of that at all. It just looks random and unappealing.

...Well, I guess armor is an exception given that guys like Ike tend to wear just one shoulder pauldron and all, but other than that, I really do not like fashion asymmetry.

Also, IS really likes flying units lately... Two of the brides were flying, we got flying Nino, and now two of these summer alts are flying.

Edited by Anacybele

I must say I'm a little disappointing. I expected better. I was kinda rooting for Alm. 

Tana is easily the best pick of the bunch. She's a popular and fairly prominent character from a game that generally gets the short end of the stick in representation. She's exactly the type of person you'd see having fun on the beach.

The same can't be said for Inness. Aside from the villains he's probably the least likely character to hit the beach. That's probably why he's going to do really well when it comes to having fun dialogue.

Its the Awakening duo I have a problem with. 

Did we really need  Cordelia? I like Cordelia and her design is appealing enough to naturally lend itself for fanservice....which is why she already got her beach outfit years ago. We already know what she looks like in a swimsuit and how she react in that environment. She's just hogging the spot someone else might have gotten.

Noire has the opposite problem. Unlike Cordelia she's an interesting pick and a character who hasn't gotten much attention yet. The problem for me is that I personally just don't like her very much 

I want Innes and Tana since I love Innes (and I don't care about the people who don't like his art I do) and Tana being a red mage flier who is not a Loli makes me very happy.  I am bummed that there is only one guy, is it much to ask to have two guys on the banner IS?  The next summer banner I hope will have more guys since I am sulking in a corner because Cordy has two alts but they can't give me shirtless Priam:(

Edited by EricaofRenais

2 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Noire has the opposite problem. Unlike Cordelia she's an interesting pick and a character who hasn't gotten much attention yet. The problem for me is that I personally just don't like her very much 

The main problem I have with Noire is... her normal version will probably be a Infantry Bow user too.

1 minute ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The main problem I have with Noire is... her normal version will probably be a Infantry Bow user too.

It wouldn’t be the first time a unit and it’s seasonal version have the same weapon and movement type, there’s Hector and Valentine Hector for example.

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yeah.. The last Legendary Hero was a flying unit too..

Oh yeah, actually forgot about Kinshi Ryoma, despite that I love him. lol

I don't get IS sometimes. First they were super armor happy with new units (a lot of armor seasonals during the winter months and we also got Hardin and armor dragon Grima), now they're super flier happy.

It's just too bad only Ryoma has been of any interest to me out of these fliers. I love Pegasi. Hopefully this third Cordelia is the start of IS being horse happy next and we get some cool new horses down the road...even though I'm swimming in them at this point... I just really like them. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Oh dang, I might just have to spend my orbs, that I saved up in case legendary (or any) Lucina would come. I guess I will snipe Tana, because I don't like Innes being an axe unit. I already have NY!Azura in my flier team, and she manages more than well being an axe unit and a dancer at the same time. Though his asymmetrycal pants look really awesome. I find asymmetry oddly, should I say, "perfect", so I might throw some of my orbs at greens as well. The fact that he is my favourite male character in Sacred Stones doesn't help either. Tana being a red mage flier would fit better into my team, so she is the ultimate goal for me in this banner.

Edited by coldhand25

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

The main problem I have with Noire is that she is now almost guaranteed to not come for a long, long time. Charlotte says hello from May 2017.

13 minutes ago, Sire said:

Also, for those who are lukewarm to this summer banner. If they follow a similar schedule to last summer, then there should be another summer banner with 4 more characters (I'm guessing it is the 10th of July). There may be hope for your favorite character to get in as well as have more male representation.

I'm expecting another unequal gender ratio, which doesn't help my reception towards this. I know I'm not the popular demographic, but last year was fine and it's a game that's raking in the profits, not to mention there are many profitable guys who haven't had a seasonal (the most popular comes to mind even though I don't like him that much... he still hasn't had a seasonal).

1 minute ago, Cute Chao said:

I'm expecting another unequal gender ratio, which doesn't help my reception towards this. I know I'm not the popular demographic, but last year was fine and it's a game that's raking in the profits, not to mention there are many profitable guys who haven't had a seasonal (the most popular comes to mind even though I don't like him that much... he still hasn't had a seasonal).

Yeah, my feelings exactly. This is one of the reasons I've begun losing interest in this game. The equal gender ratio was fine last year and still made quite a lot of money and there are some profitable guys out there that haven't gotten seasonals like Ike as you implied.

The fact that Hector, Roy, and Chrom all got seasonals before him kind of baffles me even. If they can get seasonals, why can't Ike? Roy even also has a CYL like Ike does, and Hector will be getting one too. And Chrom got a normal alt to go along with his two seasonals.

I know more guys than girls play this, but even most guys don't just like females, I'm certain. Also, I bet the reason not as many females play is the lack of catering towards them. Maybe add a bit more stuff that they'd be more into and you'll get more female players.

8 minutes ago, Water Mage said:

It wouldn’t be the first time a unit and it’s seasonal version have the same weapon and movement type, there’s Hector and Valentine Hector for example.

Yeah... We have 3 red mages Tharja, and 2 of them are infantry units.