Do you like your body hair?

XRay

1 minute ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

It's not for everyone. I don't think I have a particularly high pain tolerance, but ripping pain I handle better than like...jabbing pain (waxing vs. needles for example). My biggest issue with home waxing is that it's really easy to screw up. I ended up with some nasty bruises as a result. 

You'll build pain tolerance if you start electrolysis. I've been getting that done on my upper lip for more than a year...

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

i rarely meet guys who hate facial hair

i know, right?

I find it kind of sad when a cute guy ruins his looks by letting his facial hair grow

Edited by Nobody

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

nice

i rarely meet guys who hate facial hair

i legitimately want to burn off body hair on everyone, whether male or female

But that is the beauty of having body hair, you can choose to shave it off. Whereas if you are bald, you cannot like just demand your body to grow hairier on a whim.

7 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

ever thought of using mascara on your arm hair?

or supergluing sandpaper on ur arms

I never thought about that before. I guess I can try, but it sounds messy.

Sandpaper is not the same as hairy. Like, one is abrasive and the other is soft.

7 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

My biggest issue with home waxing is that it's really easy to screw up.

What about the smell? Is not it really smelly like burnt rubber too?

4 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

ye

i need to marry a bishounen dude 

too bad 3D will never be as good as 2D :(

So... Would you date Reinhardt? He looks beardless and is quite handsome. Or is Seth more your type? What about Innes and Kaze, they definitely look like bishounen.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

But Nuzzle is a move that always paralyzes you! 

Paralyzed with delight!  Your legs get weak and your heart fluttery.

gotta say that I have a friend who when he shaved off his beard, he went from 27 to an 18 year old fresh in college, we almost didn't recognize him when he walked into our fraternity meeting

good beards give people a couple of years in age

Edited by Captain Karnage

1 minute ago, XRay said:

But that is the beauty of having body hair, you can choose to shave it off. Whereas if you are bald, you cannot like just demand your body to grow hairier on a whim.

Hair follicles that still exist on the skin feel gross

My legs feel smooth for a day after shaving and then feel like sandpaper after

2 minutes ago, XRay said:

So... Would you date Reinhardt? He looks beardless and is quite handsome. Or is Seth more your type? What about Innes and Kaze, they definitely look like bishounen.

Thunder Fist Me ReinDaddy 

11 minutes ago, XRay said:

Hm... If you changed your interest to something else, do you think your chest hair will respond in kind and grow a different picture?

I don't think so...? But even then, the Emblem of Soleanna looks really cool so I don't think I'd want it to. XD

12 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

I meant area XD I knew this would get me someday. I don't want to know what kind of battles are going on in my upper lip area, not that it's a good place to have a battle in the first place.

I'm picturing Cells with spears now. The arena is much like the Roman Colosseum and is flowing with crowds of hair spectators. It's utterly enthralling.

14 minutes ago, tobuShogi said:

Don't know others but my head gets hot very easily so I like to keep my hair short. Sometimes when it's really hot, I have to cold wash my hair before going to sleep.

Hm... all this hair talk makes kinda makes me want to get a haircut.

Can't say I've ever had it so bad but I might just be too stubborn to listen to my body telling me these things and just ultimately blanking the messages.

All this hair talk's doing for me is making me remember how cool Bayonetta's ability to manipulate and control her own hair is awesome and useful.

I'm fine with body hair for the most part. Kind of hate how my facial hair isn't exactly aligned. And by that I mean the facial hair on my right side is longer and more than the ones on my left side. Not a big problem, but still.

I also think men look better with beards. If I was a woman I'd find them more attractive than men with a clean shave.

1 minute ago, Captain Karnage said:

BTW, guys, does your facial hair match your head hair?

I'm blonde, and any facial hair I grow is black

Mine does but my friend has dark hair and has relatively light facial hair whenever it starts showing up. So he looks young for ages until it darkens and shows itself.

2 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Hair follicles that still exist on the skin feel gross

My legs feel smooth for a day after shaving and then feel like sandpaper after

You could like, just leave the hair there and not shave.

5 minutes ago, GuiltyLove said:

Thunder Fist Me ReinDaddy 

His gloves looks like it is made of cotton though, which is basically plant hair.

7 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

I don't think so...? But even then, the Emblem of Soleanna looks really cool so I don't think I'd want it to. XD

7 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

All this hair talk's doing for me is making me remember how cool Bayonetta's ability to manipulate and control her own hair is awesome and useful.

You never know. You could be the first human with a super power.

3 minutes ago, Captain Karnage said:

BTW, guys, does your facial hair match your head hair?

I'm blonde, and any facial hair I grow is black

Yep. As an Asian, all my hairs are black. It would be cool to have different colored hair, though I guess I can always go dye my hair.

One the one hand, I feel the course of human evolution should naturally bring us to the point where all hair save that of the eyelashes and eyebrows, is gone. Even head hair, although that would be a tragic loss.

On the same hand, I've generally due to Japanese video game/entertainment media aesthetic standards, been conditioned to prefer hairlessness as the ideal.

On the other hand, I can see the sexual appeal of body hair for others. But I've never been anywhere near close enough to someone to determine whether it has any actual appeal or not to me.

There was a time where I shaved all my facial hair, and apparently, I looked like I was 14, tho there was one guy who said I could pull it off when on the job market

Otherwise, I like me my chinstrap and have contemplated growing fully just to see how it'd look. Same with my actual head hair, as I never seem to know what exactly I want to do with it. When its short, I try and go for the waves, but for all my work into brushing them, they never fully develop before my hair grows into it and all progress becomes harder to see

Elsewhere I have little. You'd have to feel it to actually notice it

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

One the one hand, I feel the course of human evolution should naturally bring us to the point where all hair save that of the eyelashes and eyebrows, is gone. Even head hair, although that would be a tragic loss.

I'm kind of doubtful of this theory

1. it protects our scalps

2. its used to detect small objects near our skin

3. its an attractive trait

4. helps us cool down

1 hour ago, GuiltyLove said:

You'll build pain tolerance if you start electrolysis. I've been getting that done on my upper lip for more than a year...

I actually don't have much of a problem with the pain. Part of me kind of likes it 'cause it's oddly therapeutic. I've actually never heard of electrolysis though. 

1 hour ago, XRay said:

What about the smell? Is not it really smelly like burnt rubber too?

I actually didn't try hot wax, so I don't know about the smell. The stuff I tried was made of natural ingredients and kind of smelled like honey. I've done lots of research, and I've never seen any complaints about that specifically...but I definitely feel like it could smell awful if you over-microwaved it or something.

2 hours ago, tobuShogi said:

Don't know about others but my head gets hot very easily so I like to keep my hair short. Sometimes when it's really hot, I have to cold wash my hair before going to sleep.

Hm... all this hair talk makes kinda makes me want to get a haircut.

Somehow I missed this earlier and meant to respond. I'm a girl, and I still get this way. When I started running, I had to cut off almost all of my hair because I was just so darn hot all the time. Before I kept it in a long-ish bob that wasn't quite long enough for a ponytail. If I get too hot, I just feel sick, so sometimes I have I have to take a cold shower if I'm having trouble sleeping. The AC was out earlier this week, and I couldn't sleep because my stupid head kept getting hotter than the rest of my body. >.<

3 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Somehow I missed this earlier and meant to respond. I'm a girl, and I still get this way. When I started running, I had to cut off almost all of my hair because I was just so darn hot all the time. Before I kept it in a long-ish bob that wasn't quite long enough for a ponytail. If I get too hot, I just feel sick, so sometimes I have I have to take a cold shower if I'm having trouble sleeping. The AC was out earlier this week, and I couldn't sleep because my stupid head kept getting hotter than the rest of my body. >.<

The entire remark here about body temperature just reminded me that my hands and feet have this annoying habit of being incredibly inconsistent temperatures and either warmer or colder than my body during the time of year it's typically warm or cold. The annoying thing about this is in colder conditions I can still get quite hot so I can apply my hands or feet to parts of my body to cool down a bit, but the moment the weather gets hot, I try it and it's more like holding a flame to my skin instead. I'm starting to think that I need gloves full of ice.

8 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

The entire remark here about body temperature just reminded me that my hands and feet have this annoying habit of being incredibly inconsistent temperatures and either warmer or colder than my body during the time of year it's typically warm or cold. The annoying thing about this is in colder conditions I can still get quite hot so I can apply my hands or feet to parts of my body to cool down a bit, but the moment the weather gets hot, I try it and it's more like holding a flame to my skin instead. I'm starting to think that I need gloves full of ice.

I have extremely poor circulation in my hands and feet. During the winter my hands get DANGEROUSLY cold. Like...I have to wear two pairs of gloves at the same time, and I still don't get warm. Sometimes even those little heating packet things you can stick in your jacket don't work. Maybe you somehow have the opposite problem? XD 

8 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

I have extremely poor circulation in my hands and feet. During the winter my hands get DANGEROUSLY cold. Like...I have to wear two pairs of gloves at the same time, and I still don't get warm. Sometimes even those little heating packet things you can stick in your jacket don't work. Maybe you somehow have the opposite problem? XD 

Maybe that's why my it stings like a bitch if I accidentally cut off my left leg's circulation by leaning on it. So much blood flow all at once!

Honestly, I have no idea, but it could be possible.

2 hours ago, Light Strategist said:

I'm picturing Cells with spears now. The arena is much like the Roman Colosseum and is flowing with crowds of hair spectators. It's utterly enthralling.

Someone should draw this. 

Can't say I've ever had it so bad but I might just be too stubborn to listen to my body telling me these things and just ultimately blanking the messages.

When it comes to hair, despite me not liking having "long hair"(my standards at least), I tend to ignore the heat troubles it gives me. I'm starting to feel like I don't get enough haircuts. 

Never played her game(s)? but anime hair gets a pass because magic. 

35 minutes ago, Rafiel's Aria said:

Sometimes I question how girls/women operate with all of that hair. I just can't do it. My head would be too hot for me to function despite my "long hair" being a drop in the bucket compared to the amount of hair that girls/women grow.  

28 minutes ago, Light Strategist said:

Maybe you're just a hot person. I get hot episodes sometimes too but I think most of the time it's because I'm not treating my body well(not getting enough sleep, not drinking enough water etc.) At least that's what I think is triggering them.

Edited by tobuShogi