Husbando/Waifu mafia Day 3!

Shinori

1 minute ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Talk to me more about this. What made you think this?

Character pick made me think they were a lock for someone else, plus I thought they were overplaying a lot of their posts to "up the newbie factor" (being surprised about RVS ending, a lot of dumb tone stuff etc.)

But I don't think whoever I thought it was originally could keep it up for this long while under suspicion.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Oh, no, I meant it was an accusation that's unlikely to come from a townie, but more of an inconsistency scum tries to push, similar to a gotcha case.

Hmm, well I guess we'll have to diverge here because I've seen plenty of townies make accusations like that.

I'll be back in a bit.

3 minutes ago, Refakitty³ said:

Character pick made me think they were a lock for someone else, plus I thought they were overplaying a lot of their posts to "up the newbie factor" (being surprised about RVS ending, a lot of dumb tone stuff etc.)

But I don't think whoever I thought it was originally could keep it up for this long while under suspicion.

Right, the character pick lock makes sense, gotcha.

Up to page 5:

Tfw you re-realize why you dont like anon

At first I thought Aizen's aggressiveness was weird but honestly his posts aren't really that scummy... aside from the evil-ish role play. 

On All-Might I'm kinda waffle-ish on them cause I want to believe they're town but at the same time that whole "r u being serious" thing with Aizen makes me squint.

BUT:

At first when Aizen sorta defended Ochako after their initial posts I was inclined to think they're scum together, cause Sham's post against them referencing their stance on All-Might (the point that got me was Ochako focusing on them but not voting them) made me think Ochako is scum pushing town in a hard spot (All-Might). Aizen then defended Ochako with an even longer post and at that point I was like, "Would scum really defend so hard?"

Nonetheless at this point I think Ochako is weird. I don't really want to ITP-spec but I think that's a possibility for this slot, just based on the current info/content

Marisa's roleplay hurts my head

Cu is def town

TBH ashamed of my past self for seemingly being in the game to figure out who is behind each anon account

Props to Olivier for calling past me out, cause I would too. Looks like a town slot to me.

Im not sure what to say about Kamina... so I'll refrain until I see more 

Sham looks good to me 

#RainDidNothingWrong

This leaves CC Refa Violet Shiki and Nemu who all havent done much yet.

I'll post on the rest a little later on. Places to do, people to be, things to see and all that.

Sort of a readslist coming up, mostly hipfiring here and talking off the top of my head, ask for exampes if you're not following me.

Hard townreads

Nemu - Ez locktown, would be way more composed and less of a mess as scum.

Cu - Yeah, town. Delicious blend of uncertainty and conviction. One would think they're contradictory but apparently no.

Estelle - Pretty locked in on the toneread at this point. Interested to see where the sub takes this. @Estelle Could you do an analysis on the wagon on you from earlier? I think it'd be interesting to see how you feel about it.

Marisa - Town. Just nearly everything I see gives me good vibes I think. Tbh, I don't remember what, but I do remember when reading the thread I was like 'yeah, I'm happy with this townread'. Also they defended me for a sec so I'm pocketed.

Townleans

All Might - Dismissing 'drop-off' due due to business. Earlygame was great, response to me was good.

Sham - I keep flopping. I can give a word vomit if you want but it's just going to be incoherent waffling.

Olivier - I find myself mindmelding with him at times on stuff, but he's also been pushing in directions I disagree with. (He was the one pressuring Marisa early on right) I don't like how he hopped off the Estelle wagon after it started disassembling and jumped to Violet afterwards. Of course, this only holds in the town!Estelle+Violet world and I may be a hypocrite since I did the same thing, just a bit earlier, but in that world this is a pretty opportunistic switch.

Nullish

Refakitty - See below (this wasn't written in order, sue me). I don't remember anything pinging me during my readthrough, so probably fine. Will ISO.

Kamina - :shrug: Null, idk. I'll try to ISO him and get back on this.

Violet  - Okay with the pop-in, willing to give her some space and see where she heads now.

Scumlean

C.C. - Okay, okay, their catchup sucked as well. And no follow-up sucks. Please return to us!

Rain - That pop-in with a 'defense' at RVS stuff was er... very little? I can't even properly scumread someone with only 3 lines of content but ????

Shiki - What the fuck was that pop-in. No seriously, what. No-one's talked about this either I think, which is ?????? Here, let me quote his stuff:

Spoiler

14 hours ago, Shiki Ryougi said:

Good afternoon.  Could I get a votecount?  It will help me as I catch up.

12 hours ago, Shiki Ryougi said:

Thanks for the vote count.  I like Shinori.  He's cute.

catgch up wehen the hommies log off.  And they goonna fe fire takes

No Ima light them on fire irl and ask them who the wolves are.

That would break game intgritety

idk what that means, but I fucks with it,

I know ehre deeom but who has not fapped to their character?

I knoew were are late for rvs.  idk wahat thart post was*

This isn't even scummy, but just lazy to the point where I doubt a townie gets away with it.

Scumreads

Ochako - This is pure sheep/echo of what's been said by others. No original thoughts, no questioning. Deal with it.

Aizen - Large amount of fluff content, only scumreads me+inactives, questions neither. Isn't getting flak for it either.

##Vote: Aizen

Hey look an OMGUS, so scummy.

9's got some good things. First off @Sham, I saw you offer All Might some reading lessons. If Marisa shoots me down, how about...

Estelle's post on C. C. goes into a lot of detail and brings up some pretty good points, namely C. C.'s failure to address Estelle's substance issues and Nemu's lack of a reaction to C. C. despite their reaction to Violet. I also noticed C. C. seems to be giving a disproportionate amount of attention to only a couple of people, looking out for her thoughts on more than just Olivier/Ochako/Aizen/one line on Sham. That's a weird list of people to take note of imo, especially since you did acknowledge, for example, All Might, but only to comment on his postcount.

Think Sham's observation of Nemu creating a false dichotomy is a valid one. Going to ask your thoughts on C. C.'s first post though and my initial thoughts on Violet's post.

@All Might walk me through the thought process that led up to your Sham vote. Manly as you may be, I''m ultimately the paragon of manliness and I'm set to veto it.

@Cú Chulainn wasn't the post you linked by Sham their entrance? I don't place much stock in the "they RVSed when there were other things" argument since I myself will sometimes RVS upon entering regardless of what else is going on. On the topic of Ochako, here's what I'm wondering: if she was being pressured to do more by All Might and she resolved to make an effort, would it be a town reaction to call All Might town and then also only question All Might? What was saying when I agreed with Sham was that it felt way more like she was just putting it out there to get All Might off her back.

I don't think I'm down to lynch Nemu today tbh. They make points that I didn't notice at first but agree with too many times. Like I think the point about Rain's up-to-page-5 catchup post is good. I don't like the blanket call out of everyone on their wagon without really much of an attempt to look at the individual votes to see which is more scummy, or looking at the voters' other posts. 

Rain, what do you think of All Might/Kamina/Ochako?

Also think Nemu's point about Aizen's list is good. Putting the inactives under the people who made 1 shitty post that Aizen even admitted was objectively bad doesn't make much sense to me.

dunno I guess it's just easier to go after ppl with fewer posts cuz there's less to make you change your mind but I think I'd still go CC/Violet > Ochako tbh. I dislike that Ochako was around in the thread to shitpost but not read more stuff and give more opinions. not 100% on sham but not interested in it today.

wrt to CC/Violet, Violet's later posts show more analysis than CC ever had, and someone made a good point about how CC's post seemed like they hadn't finished reading the thread but were also super confident in a vote. I just get worse vibes from Violet. The whole post about why Ochako was scummier than Estelle was mostly fine in its individual post analysis but it felt like a very defensive way to produce content? like people voted her on page 8/9 and asked her to explain Ochako > Estelle more and Violet spent all her time doing that and none doing anything else.

@Nemu Kurotsuchi I'm in no way 100% caught up, but I want to ask you while you're here how your thought process has evolved on C. C. from where you were like "at least C. C. discusses specific things" and voted Violet to now, when you're willing to vote C. C./Ochako over Violet.

maybe it was just because she directly quoted posts but it felt like she was asking questions and talking about direct things rather than Violet's general summary of stuff. violet did look at specifics more in her later posts so this point doesn't really hold much anymore though.

@nemu- yeah I'll admit my votes haven't been super original this game. mostly a consequence of me being gone for most of the past two days. Should be better on D2 hopefully.

the willingness of ppl to give violet a break for their two follow up posts frustrates me. compare those posts to the posts of other people trying to catch up (kamina, estelle v2, etc) giving thoughts on everything going on, just with a focus on stuff they found suspicious, as opposed to violet just responding to ppl who voted her and ISOing two people as part of that response.

2 minutes ago, Kamina said:

@Nemu Kurotsuchi I'm in no way 100% caught up, but I want to ask you while you're here how your thought process has evolved on C. C. from where you were like "at least C. C. discusses specific things" and voted Violet to now, when you're willing to vote C. C./Ochako over Violet.

I myself sometimes shade people to bait them into responding, so could sort of recognize that and an attempt to delve into specifics in C.C. catchup, whereas Violet was more wishy washy. I also left alone C.C. at first because she was only halfway catching up and I figured I'd deal with it when the follow-up came. I then went to sleep, forgot about that last part and got into this discussion with Estelle on them, which kind of conf-biased me into Violet>>C.C. when the difference is actually really close.

Now, Violet's responses were okay and at the very least better than C.C.'s stuff (hence C.C. > Violet). Additionally, I want to see what they do when they don't have a wagon on them or questions to respond to, but have to become proactive. If that causes her to drop off or she doesn't make a believable push, I'm back, but I'm willing to see where she goes now.

Votals:

Time left in day phase:
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20180831T18&p0=3704&msg=Day+phase+end&font=cursive&csz=1

Ochako(3): C.C., Violet Evergarden, Kamina
Nemu(3): Aizen, Sham, Refakitty³
C.C.(2): Marisa, Estelle
Sham(2): Rain
Violet Evergarden(1): Olivier
Estelle(1): Cu Chulainn
Rain(1): Ochako
Aizen(1): Nemu

With 15 people currently alive 8 votes are needed to hammer and end the phase early.  Hammer is not needed for day 1.

Please also remember to submit your secondary votes through your role pm.  Your secondary vote can be swapped as much as you want through out the day phase but when phase ends or hammer is met votes will be locked in.  Technically a vote isn't required though if you wish.

If there are any errors in the above votals please let me know.

Edited by Shinori

1 hour ago, Nemu Kurotsuchi said:

Nullish

Refakitty - See below (this wasn't written in order, sue me). I don't remember anything pinging me during my readthrough, so probably fine. Will ISO.

Kamina - :shrug: Null, idk. I'll try to ISO him and get back on this.

Completed the ISO's of Refakitty and Kamina:

On Refakitty:

I like their conversation with Estelle and re-evaluation. I also think the whole old player faking being new is townie, since I don't think many scum players will post spec like that when they should know it's wrong? If you drag it on too long and it appears to be incorrect, it can blow up in your face I feel.

I was originally going to say something about the low amount of people they have a read on, but then I realized he's still catching up, and I actually quite like the way they're approaching their catchup.

Moving up into townlean category, but still under Olivier.

On Kamina:

I think I'm okay with (dare I say like?) the way they're handling their Ochako-vote but I don't really see much else that's particularly good. Nothing bad either, just kind of too little content / content that just doesn't pique my interest. It's not even filler, just stuff I don't really care about. (Meant less rude than it sounds) I'm just going to stick with my "null, idk"-read here.

sigh

##Unvote, ##Vote: CC

didn't realize I was the only one left on Violet. would rather this over Ochako and Nemu. i know there are a couple other people who have expressed suspicion of ochako who aren't currently voting them, but the ochako wagon comp atm sucks. nobody on the wagon has finished catching up with the thread and 2/3 people are scummy.

Rain Nijika
Ochako Uraraka
Violet Evergarden
Shiki Ryougi
C. C.
Sham

these are all good wagons and mostly decided on by everyone else. there's some estelle votes, some random flying votes, too, but these are where i don't think many people would disagree in high amounts. . of the good lynches, only a couple remain. 

sham

ochako

rain 

i'm not preferable to ochako. i'm not a fan of their content, but i'm also aware that on this site there are players that genuinely struggle day 1. i've pushed a player on this site for the same shit only for their content to grow to be better later on and for them to be town. they need time to progress their thoughts and catch up before i want to make a true decision there.

sham is someone who i can't cross universe with everyone completely. their inconsistent thoughts on players and also removal of associations with others makes them a bad cross universe lynch even if i didn't scumread them. i'd like to get a feel for their thoughts more in depth as the game progresses, but i think as it stands, kamina is telling me to leave the slot alone and cu is saying that it's a playstyle clash. i'll sheep them as my top two townreads while i focus on the biggest wolf in this game.

rain has the potential to be in a scumteam with nearly every player here, and individually, they're a scummy shit. their wagon early on progressed naturally with no unrealistic momentum on the wagon, and the votes on rain have all been pretty good. i think that rain is the best lynch to grab information while also hitting a likely wolf as the wagon composition for this lynch will be telling, and i also think that the lack of momentum on them and the poor content with the really awkward play makes them our likeliest candidate for a wolf regardless. sheep me, players of all dimensions.

everyone secondary vote for @Kamina. meanwhile, remove sham and add cu to the townblock.