My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

this feels like a towny observation and I like it but where else would you lynch today if you had the option?

It's weird how marth disappeared a bit too. I'm not sure if I want to vote Athena or Marth. It kind of sucks that whenever i'm here I can't real time with most players. That's how I generate reads and it's hard to figure out either of these two players. Time zones suck.

18 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

I feel like corrobin lynch kinda has to happen today or we're gonna be stuck on that tomorrow.

I'm not going to go there because it doesn't really feel great. Athena is where I feel best at.

##Vote: Athena

End of Day 2 Votals
Corrobin (6): weinerboy, Vi-astra, Flee Feet!, Snike, Magnificence Incarnate, Mackc2
fairyjigglypuff (2): Bartozio, Athena_57
Alette (1): fairyjigglypuff
Mackc2 (1): Killthestory
Athena_57 (1): Alette

Sborge is feeling kind of under the weather (same tbh) and so instead of flavour you just get a dead townie. RIP Corrobin.

File:Acid.png

Corrobin (Mina Ashido, Town Vanilla) was Lynched Day 2!

It is now Night 2. NIght 2 ends in 24 hours, please send in any night actions you might have.

I still need a sub for Killthestory, and then one for Tuvy 2. Please contact me if you want the spot!

Edited by SB.

• SB. changed the title to My Hero Academia Mafia - Night 2

Testing soon resumed as scheduled, but not without two notable absences.

640?cb=20180504173918

fairyjigglypuff (Izuku Midoriya, Town Doctor) was Killed Night 2!

File:Koji and Animals.png

weinerboy (Koji Koda, Town Vanilla) was Killed Night 2!

"Things may have taken a turn for the worst, but pro heroes have to keep their cool in any situation." A significantly healthier looking Sborge stated, nodding firmly.  "Like when they fail four quests in a row to Dancers that just recently promoted to Swordmasters. Anyway, back to work."

It is now Day 3. Day 3 ends in just over 48 hours. With 12 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer.

• SB. changed the title to My Hero Academia Mafia - Day 3

ugh, really?

at least we know for a fact scum was using corrobin as lynchbait. alette mentioned the wagon build made her uncomfortable so obviously there was ample scum activity on it. i'm gonna look through it later

20 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Sup dudes, I read like 5 pages in and got bored, can someone just tell me what happened?

bullshit

would vote snike or athena depending on what I glean from my reread and what shinori has to say later I suppose

40 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

yep sounds like mafia

I'm gonna wing it and play the game live then; everyone knows D1/2 reads are not actually real anyway

I'll give you a very brief cliff's notes when I get home if you want