My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, dyachei said:

can you give more detail on brexitland?

Brexitland had x-cycle doctors, and IIRC the night 2 and night 4 docs were scum, and on the same team at that. And then I think postgame SB said he randed alignments for the docs for each night

2 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Brexitland had x-cycle doctors, and IIRC the night 2 and night 4 docs were scum, and on the same team at that. And then I think postgame SB said he randed alignments for the docs for each night

thank you.

I was hoping to get a shot off without being blocked if the RBer is scum. But when mack flipped village night 4 vig, I knew I had to out today

Alette as scum makes a lot of sense; I was rereading last night and thought BBM was scum cause of how he showed up and swung things, and then Alette's claim made sense with one flipped vig and Athena just looked like a pure town thought process, but with these developments it fits Alette was trying to a sway a lynch away from Shinori onto Marth and then BBM just kool-aid man'd it and we ended up with what we ended up with.

Also did anyone realize phase end was so close? I'm so used to someone coming in and tracking how close we were deadline that it completely snuck up on me.

If i was scum what would defending Mack or corrobin do for me? I will link a game that I played scum in. I saw talk of one of fjp ir me being scum and listened to the people. This is crazy and i don't have much time this week to focus on mafia.

Shinori, this whole push by dya is silly. Why because her of all people should know I would never fake claim as scum or even be willing to stand up to these cases. Why did I go for Tuvy over all lynches on D1. It makes no sense because I dislike bussing. 

This was my last town game and I was magikarp up until Rattata died.

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/16661-The-Ditto

My last scum game was a team group type game and I posted only on D2 because I had serious frozeness

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/16888-Famous-Groupings-Team-Mafia

3 minutes ago, dyachei said:

The fact that you aren't recognizing my town game is a bad look for you alette 

I find this to be bs and kind of insulted because you know how I play. I'm not going to sit here and let what I've said and done be mislead.