My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

sorry work is crushing me

I'm a follower. I get the action category of the target but not who they target. if they don't act: I get No action.

n1: shinori: No Action.

N2 mack: Action failed.

Reason why I don't think it was a hook is bc I didn't think I was too scummy + I would think town hook would've outed after the double kill yesterday.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/24/2018 at 12:30 AM, Snike said:

Sorry to put you through it, didn't realize you were ill. Hope you get better soon.

OK, so a couple of things:

1) Has anyone actually read those links? Like the second post IG connects to the first bc he's criticizing you there for the blanket but that whole interaction's based on misreading marth's comment reacting to TUVY.  It does look lazy for athena there, even if the posts make some sense. But I think it's more a lazy town sorting than scummy sorting bc the counterevidence coming up's strong. If anything I think KTS's being shady there bc it's manufacturing Marth's consent to the argument.

2) Athena caught Tuvy on page 13 like instantly (within a minute) and no one noticed. I don't know why scum would bus scum so snappily on d1 then pursue the case even later on. I thought originally page 14 would be the cutoff for votals but it went on for like 3 pages before the wagon got going.

3)Scum Athena's usually a lot more reactive and I feel like this game he has been proactive. Like, going back to the Corrobin, it looks less like IDNSFMM's play where he interrogated zeus for padding/towncred and more like he's actually trying to pull the newbwolf's teeth. Surgical vs Soap Opera if you will.

this was the post I mindmelded with snike on

On 9/24/2018 at 11:25 AM, Snike said:

I work in like 5 minutes. Marth hasn't responded 0/10 bad customer service would not eat here again.

##Unvote

##Vote: Corrobin

I prefer this over FJP today.

On 9/25/2018 at 9:00 PM, Snike said:

Good vote! Here's a better one, though:

##Vote: Mack2

Probably ascetic.

explaining his votes. seems ok I guess

On 9/25/2018 at 9:36 PM, Snike said:

:Wrys:

@dyacheiOther main thing about d1 was that Tuvy slipped on page 13 and Athena caught it immediately. Like, within 60 seconds or so immediately. So the people sussing Athena are almost undoubtedly wrong at best about him.

also agree heartily with this

On 9/25/2018 at 9:43 PM, Snike said:

I don't think so. I didn't really get a chance to talk with yolo before I subbed in. I'm trolling.

More to the point unless anyone's got an idea why a hooker would target me we should be going with mack.

On 9/26/2018 at 10:12 AM, Snike said:

like i know i probably decided which one was more likely to go but leaving the vote on Marth when he had at that point promised a catch up wasn't going to do anyone favors so I consolidated on corrobin who I felt was scummier we'd be having this same conversation or worse if I had gone the other way so yeah

with his claim I'm really uncertain but I really did mindmeld with him

i'd rather vote fleet than marth if those are the choices.

of the living players I wouldn't touch via, athena

think everyone else has something going for them and something going against them

Would least like to lynch: bart, marth, snike

Maybe would lynch: mack, fleet, weapons, shinori

Feel better about lynching: alette, bbm/rad

Gotta love how everyone was like "FJP/Alette seems like town/scum", FJP flips town and nobody goes after Alette. If she were town, I think she'd be pushed harder.

Not really sure what I make of Snike's roleclaim. Seems to overlap with the flipped rolecop a bit though? (Read: points in his favour assuming he's telling the truth)

Side note, I was looking over Weiner's ISO and found this:

On 9/24/2018 at 3:52 AM, weinerboy said:

Bart > RAD > FJP > Shinori > Corro

Obviously I'm wrong on one of them, my  confidence varies. I think Corro would be a good lynch much like ripping off a bandaid to get it over with. I don't see him being useful or suddenly town over time, but it's just that if we go that angle it's a really easy lynch to get on and I'm kinda leaning on a more spicier lynch cause we happened to get lucky on Tuvy who just decided to not really play the game. I..don't know how to feel about Fleet and I'm sorta hoping he solves himself.

Which was his second to last post, after that came his Corrobin vote + a small reply.

He wasn't super hard town, yet was killed, so this last has to contain scum, right?

FJP and Corro flipped town, leaving Bart/RAD/Shinori. I'm still townreading Bart pretty hard, so for me this means there's almost certainly at least one scum in BBM/Shinori. Thoughts?

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

Gotta love how everyone was like "FJP/Alette seems like town/scum", FJP flips town and nobody goes after Alette. If she were town, I think she'd be pushed harder.

Not really sure what I make of Snike's roleclaim. Seems to overlap with the flipped rolecop a bit though? (Read: points in his favour assuming he's telling the truth)

Side note, I was looking over Weiner's ISO and found this:

Which was his second to last post, after that came his Corrobin vote + a small reply.

He wasn't super hard town, yet was killed, so this last has to contain scum, right?

FJP and Corro flipped town, leaving Bart/RAD/Shinori. I'm still townreading Bart pretty hard, so for me this means there's almost certainly at least one scum in BBM/Shinori. Thoughts?

I think that's fine. But is site culture to lynch new subs? I know that can be an issue for some (but I would guess no considering that people want me dead pretty badly)

2 minutes ago, dyachei said:

I think that's fine. But is site culture to lynch new subs? I know that can be an issue for some (but I would guess no considering that people want me dead pretty badly)

I don't know what site culture is, but I don't want to lynch BBM without giving him a chance.

Ate too much and now I have a headache, fml. I was gonna say, it was weird how Snike disappeared after an awkward early interaction, but eh the follower claim feels reasonable. Shinori claiming vanilla seems consistent with his play at least, but I can consolidate if needed. On reread I feel like Alette stood out more; she covers a lot of topics, but not really anything in-depth, which kind of feels like she's trying to nudge people along certain lines. Also, the pseudo-claim is just kind of frustrating.

##Unvote, ##Vote: Alette

2 minutes ago, dyachei said:

yes. unless you think snike was clearly acting like a pr, I feel like one of them is scum

I could totally see myself hooking him as town roleblocker tbh and I think that holds for a bunch of people. He was pretty low in everyone's readslist yesterday.

I'm also not lock-towning Snike ftr, I just think he'll either resolve himself by getting NK'd or grant info and should therefore not be lynched until later.

Maybe BBM is more likely to flip scum than Alette, but if he flips town it would just suck I feel.

##Unvote

##Vote: Alette

Can we get 4 votes here?  I'm going to sleep within 10 minutes.