My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

3 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

snike's "case" on mack was really weird does it feel like demotivated scum halfheartedly pushing a mislynch or does it feel like demotivated town that was going for a why not

I didn't really want to go into this before a Dya flip, but what I was thinking earlier was that the way Dya/Snike came into the day with eh cases on Mackc felt like they could be a team trying to get a lynch on someone just outside the 'PoE'. We have 2 mislynches + 3 scum lynches = 5 lynches to win and I feel Mackc would just not make the cut if we'd choose which 5 people to lynch right now, so two people in my meh list pushing him together, add Dya's townread on Snike (idk if it was two-sided) and it definitely pinged me.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, Vi-astra said:

scum uses this a lot here lately and I've been a lot less forgiving of this kind of defense so until I see those reasons for myself I'm not really gonna consider you off the table yet

oh yeah speaking of this

shinori was saying stuff earlier about he had "other reasons" for thinking I'm town and that pinged me slightly. I didn't know why shinori felt the need to reveal that exactly

I mean I guess because he was asked why he thought I was town but I dont know what other reasons he would have for thinking I'm town aside from meta considering it was the very start of d1 so he wouldn't have any night info on me or anything

3 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

oh yeah speaking of this

shinori was saying stuff earlier about he had "other reasons" for thinking I'm town and that pinged me slightly. I didn't know why shinori felt the need to reveal that exactly

Do you remember when this happened?

I mean I guess there's passive start-of-game role info but I cant help but also be paranoid that he was trying to set something up by stating this out in the open from the beginning 

2 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

Do you remember when this happened?

one sec it was beginning of game. I can pull it up I'm on mobile though with 6 minutes left of lunch break

I'm going to work right now, will be back in like 4 hours.

Via read as very tonally town just off the first few posts, I remember via being a lot more cagey as scum.  I remember via being inactive or stressed much more and generally not openly posting spam posts in the first few pages.  Albeit i don't quite remember the last time via was scum.

On 9/18/2018 at 10:02 PM, Shinori said:

Violet = Alette meme still lives I see.

Omega lul

Not gonna really out my other reasons for Via read at the moment.

1 minute ago, Vi-astra said:

I am a lot more cagey as scum bc I dont know how to play scum :KnollRoll:

This is basically why I townread you super fast on day 1, you came out swinging.  Not being cagey.  Scum!Via doesn't come into the game swinging as fast.

My lynch pool at SoD: Alette/RAD/Dya/Snike/Shinori

Alette: No-one's joining the wagon
BBM: Don't want to turbo before he can catch up
Dya: Half-claiming a PR
Snike: Claimed having a role
Shinori: Not feeling it as much as the others

AAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH I don't really want to force Dya/Snike into claiming but nobody's lynching Alette with me and I don't love a lynch on the other two...

Votals 3.3
Snike (2): Shinori, Magnificence Incarnate
Shinori (2): Mackc2, Bartozio
Mackc2 (1): Snike
WeaponsofMassConstruction (1): dyachei
dyachei (1): WeaponsofMassConstruction
Alette (1): Athena_57
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Alette
Not Voting: BBM, Flee Feet!, Vi-Astra

Day 3 ends in just over 3.5 hours. With 12 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer.

Please note that if you miss the ## (there are two of them), I'm most likely going to miss your vote.

Edited by SB.

10 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

All My lynch pool at SoD: Alette/RAD/Dya/Snike/Shinori

Alette: No-one's joining the wagon
BBM: Don't want to turbo before he can catch up
Dya: Half-claiming a PR
Snike: Claimed having a role
Shinori: Not feeling it as much as the others

AAAAAAAARRRGGGHHH I don't really want to force Dya/Snike into claiming but nobody's lynching Alette with me and I don't love a lynch on the other two...

I'm not scum and I don't really want to say why either

48 minutes ago, Vi-astra said:

I have a question because theres something I'm not quite getting (not that it probably isn't right but I just am dense and not getting it)

people are on dya's case for mentioning the two dead people off the bat and seeming fake about not knowing they were dead, but why couldn't scum!athena have faked catching his partner's slip for townpoints? is it because of how fast it happened and organic it felt (and that it'd be risky to bus your buddy like that even though someone was gonna catch it anyway? I dunno?) I'm not saying I think this is what happened I'm just asking why isn't this a possibility exactly

I read dya talking about dead people as NAI tbh.

It's not impossible Athena saw the slip and decided to immediatly question it for townpoints because he expected people wouldn't miss it anyway, but it also feels kinda off for scum him to repeat it when town clearly missed it and Tuvy had a role that should be worth keeping into just N1. It's not a hard clear, but I feel it's pretty towny, and I was kinda townreading him after his Jiggly case anyway, because his play started to feel more like town him.

33 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

I didn't really want to go into this before a Dya flip, but what I was thinking earlier was that the way Dya/Snike came into the day with eh cases on Mackc felt like they could be a team trying to get a lynch on someone just outside the 'PoE'. We have 2 mislynches + 3 scum lynches = 5 lynches to win and I feel Mackc would just not make the cut if we'd choose which 5 people to lynch right now, so two people in my meh list pushing him together, add Dya's townread on Snike (idk if it was two-sided) and it definitely pinged me.

Considered this as well, but Dya stating there should be scum in Mack/Snike feels odd then, because it forces her to vote Snike after a Mack flip. Idk, maybe she thought it was worth it to widen the poe, but it felt off. thoughts?

16 minutes ago, SB. said:

Votals 3.3
Snike (2): Shinori, Magnificence Incarnate
Shinori (2): Mackc2, Bartozio
Mackc2 (1): Snike
WeaponsofMassConstruction (1): dyachei
dyachei (1): WeaponsofMassConstruction
Alette (1): Athena_57
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Alette
Not Voting: Bartozio, BBM, Flee Feet!, Vi-Astra

Day 3 ends in just over 3.5 hours. With 12 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer.

Please note that if you miss the ## (there are two of them), I'm most likely going to miss your vote.

...But I corrected it later, why am I suddenly both voting and not voting? Sheudinger is a Physics thing, not a Math thing you racist!

17 minutes ago, Alette said:

I'm not scum and I don't really want to say why either

Shouldn't your role pm saying you're town be the reason?

3 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Considered this as well, but Dya stating there should be scum in Mack/Snike feels odd then, because it forces her to vote Snike after a Mack flip. Idk, maybe she thought it was worth it to widen the poe, but it felt off. thoughts?

Idt it really forces her, I don't think anyone would really remember her saying that (I'm surprised you did), and even if so, she doesn't have to follow up on it. Furthermore, after a theoretical Mackc townflip, either she/Snike would be up on the chopping block next anyways, so they might as well try to distance at that point.

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

Idt it really forces her, I don't think anyone would really remember her saying that (I'm surprised you did), and even if so, she doesn't have to follow up on it. Furthermore, after a theoretical Mackc townflip, either she/Snike would be up on the chopping block next anyways, so they might as well try to distance at that point.

Fair (I have a good memory for stuff that will likely turn out irrelevant).

Okay, more to the point. I don't mind consolidating to Alette, but I feel like that's probably not happening? I'll probably go over to Snike in a bit, unless people here greatly prefer Shino over him? Please respond!

2 minutes ago, Bartozio said:

Fair (I have a good memory for stuff that will likely turn out irrelevant).

Okay, more to the point. I don't mind consolidating to Alette, but I feel like that's probably not happening? I'll probably go over to Snike in a bit, unless people here greatly prefer Shino over him? Please respond!

I think I'm at Alette>Snike>Shinori myself.