My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

On 9/18/2018 at 6:47 PM, Orihime said:

Nai and don't really think it's anything to look into. Weiner and Shinori interaction felt planned and fake.

we now know weiner is town.

On 9/18/2018 at 11:55 PM, Orihime said:

The holy interaction felt fucking weird. Weiner does this weird ass flip. Shinori calls him out on it but doesn't vote it.
Da. Fuck?
Also holy it's been years since I was in a game with Mag have mercy..

This feels more like claire thought shinori was scum.

On 9/19/2018 at 9:02 AM, Killthestory said:

##vote Sunwoo

easy dunk baby. i already got 3 wolves nailed.

On 9/19/2018 at 12:29 PM, Killthestory said:

trash post

##vote Bartozio

On 9/19/2018 at 4:21 PM, Killthestory said:

hes awkward and ungangly. dont like it.

you dont have to guess anything. you just have to listen to the light of my soul.

On 9/19/2018 at 5:17 PM, Killthestory said:

yeah bart can be town

On 9/19/2018 at 4:23 PM, Killthestory said:

##vote Omega

On 9/19/2018 at 8:52 PM, Killthestory said:

##vote Flight Fleet

@Refa remind me to shoot omega tonight

On 9/19/2018 at 8:56 PM, Killthestory said:

i didnt want to mention this because it felt angleshooty and bad for the game but

i will nod my head slightly and arch my eyebrows

On 9/21/2018 at 12:17 PM, Killthestory said:

thats a really yikes wagon

##vote elijah

now that im on the verge of being lynched i think i´m ready to martyr myself for the cause 

On 9/21/2018 at 12:19 PM, Killthestory said:

waifu is my general scum game. x site was already won by the time i replaced in, nsfmm5 i altered my scum game to just look town without having to go back and read. i guess it makes sense that you think i´m scum here based on the first two games, but lol. i'bleed blue. iḿ the most influential artist of 2018.

alright guys, i think i need to get lynched for town to win. when i die, youĺl see im town, and there will be no mo´re argument about whos town and who isnt. you just have to sheep my reads without even talking, no content, just votes, and weĺ´lĺ win okay? 

the scum are definitely omega, shinori, alette, and tuvy2. the game is solved brohomboies. itś´s an easy dub

"game is solved" but doesn't look at the tuvy wagon at all. if kts scum, then at least 1 bro in that list

On 9/21/2018 at 5:49 PM, Killthestory said:

im still down for a corrobin lynch 

5 hours later, he's still up for corrobin. But he didnt list him before

On 9/23/2018 at 2:49 PM, Killthestory said:

considering this i'd pick my scum at shinori corrobin radicate tuvy2, and a deepwolf possibility of fairlyjiggly that i don't want to get into today. obviously this isn't a functioning scumteam, but i can see shinori and corrobin as wolves off wagon (considering how shinori argued against basic vca lol)

mackc2 being the 3rd vote on wagon is iffy, but i've liked their content. alette i can see afking on a buddy, and i'll have to see where that push came from. same with fleet fleet, but idk i sort of liked his tone against me yesterday. sort of weak, but im biased. imo athena seeing the percieved scumslip felt almost like, really weird, but i like their postings from yesterday too. only refa marth and bart REALLY looked good on wagon imo, and i was on drugs.

now he does and his list has pretty radically changed

On 9/23/2018 at 6:03 PM, Killthestory said:

im honestly a little biased. however, i think nothing hes said has made any sort of sense so far, hes got no genuine feelings of sorting the game in his posts, and i cant tell if hes attacking how i talk or attacking what im talking about. i honestly would probably lynch him after shinori because of the way theyve been handling each other with weird half reads that keep flipping. im pretty sure theres a wolf there.

i also want to talk to @Alette and @Mackc2 so hmu when you guys get back

On 9/23/2018 at 6:17 PM, Killthestory said:

##vote RADicate

his last vote before weapons took over. I'm gonna keep thinking on this.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Ok, then I'm pretty happy with sitting here; as Via's said this is something we've been letting scum off the hook on way too easily. And there's something that would be very alignment indicative if you were to give an answer.

I'm not a fan of this answer because Dya has a point in revealing anything would just give them an advantage

11 minutes ago, Alette said:

I'm not a fan of this answer because Dya has a point in revealing anything would just give them an advantage

Alright, I might just be getting caught up with slip potential and it looks like dya is committed to the bit so I'll just say it, if she claimed to have a night action, then the whole claiming to not know what was going on at the beginning of phase would be extra fishy given that you'd probably read the thread during the night in that case.

5 minutes ago, WeaponsofMassConstruction said:

Alright, I might just be getting caught up with slip potential and it looks like dya is committed to the bit so I'll just say it, if she claimed to have a night action, then the whole claiming to not know what was going on at the beginning of phase would be extra fishy given that you'd probably read the thread during the night in that case.

I didn't come in during the night. I came in the next morning...what?

So I'm not going to vote since I don't find anyone scum. I do suspect Dya and Shinori a bit, but its not enough to vote one of them, considering all the discussion regarding them being possible town.

So yeah, sorry. I've been in a bad mood for a while now and its time for me to sleep. I'll just reread the last few posts again during nighttime (hoping I don't get killed, haha)

1 hour ago, Alette said:

Shinori didn't even vote last phase and I'm pretty sure that is determinal to scum. If a scum didn't vote it would cause problems imo.

?????????

We had town/town wagons, why wouldn't he abstain from voting? How is it detrimental to for scum to not vote when townies are being pushed? We've been over this again and again today. I'd even argue not voting looks worse since scum doesn't want to be caught fueling a mislynch, thought that's WIFOM territory.

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

@dyachei

What was the point of that quotewall on the weapons slot? As in, why did you include the posts you did and what are you drawing from it?

I was trying to see if I thought kts and chelsea were being towny or not. some kts stuff looks like his villa game. SFMM5 comes to mind for his vehemence. However, his every changing POE isn't how I recall SFMM5 happening.

3 minutes ago, dyachei said:

I was trying to see if I thought kts and chelsea were being towny or not. some kts stuff looks like his villa game. SFMM5 comes to mind for his vehemence. However, his every changing POE isn't how I recall SFMM5 happening.

Isn't there a 2 day gap between the two PoE's?

Hmm ok, after thinking about it a bit, I might have been operating off of incorrect assumptions wrt dya and I feel like she's being honest here so I'm going to chill with this read for now. I'm gonna need to read through the other options more though to see who I'm okay with lynching.

4 minutes ago, dyachei said:

possibly. I didn't check a ton of time stamps, was just looking at what he posted in thread

The first one was posted somewhere on D1, the other on D2, so I'm not particularly surprised 2 of the 4 people in his scumteam changed.

Where does this leave your read?

I have a question because theres something I'm not quite getting (not that it probably isn't right but I just am dense and not getting it)

people are on dya's case for mentioning the two dead people off the bat and seeming fake about not knowing they were dead, but why couldn't scum!athena have faked catching his partner's slip for townpoints? is it because of how fast it happened and organic it felt (and that it'd be risky to bus your buddy like that even though someone was gonna catch it anyway? I dunno?) I'm not saying I think this is what happened I'm just asking why isn't this a possibility exactly

snike's "case" on mack was really weird does it feel like demotivated scum halfheartedly pushing a mislynch or does it feel like demotivated town that was going for a why not

I'm paranoid snike was legit scum giving up/offering himself off for a lynch cuz it looked like we were about to turbo him and then after being pressed enough he decided against it and backpedaled (maybe because he felt bad about giving up) after being vague about it because he wasnt sure at first what his plan of action was