My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, dyachei said:

right, but earlier today you said you were reluctant to out your role

I felt bad and I didn't want to give away anything about the possible setup. Do you get why I want marth now?

Votals 3.4
Snike (3): Shinori, Magnificence Incarnate, Bartozio
Alette (1): dyachei
Shinori (1): Mackc2
Mackc2 (1): Snike
Magnificence Incarnate (1): Alette
Not Voting: Athena_57, BBM, Flee Feet!, Vi-Astra, WeaponsofMassConstruction 

Day 3 ends in just over 1 hour and 7 minutes. With 12 alive, it takes 4 to lynch and 8 to hammer.

Please note that if you miss the ## (there are two of them), I'm most likely going to miss your vote.

Edited by SB.

Just now, Alette said:

What do you think about marth and shinori? Bart even because I am not sure how to read him.

I've been hard townreading Marth since early on. Maybe it's conf bias at this point, I really don't know.

Bart is a high townread.

Shinori I wanted to lynch at start of day but his motivaton defense seems genuine.

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

I've been hard townreading Marth since early on. Maybe it's conf bias at this point, I really don't know.

Bart is a high townread.

Shinori I wanted to lynch at start of day but his motivaton defense seems genuine.

I town read marth early on, but then I did a lot of looking back for my action last night. Why would a town marth vote Corrobin?

Just now, Alette said:

I town read marth early on, but then I did a lot of looking back for my action last night. Why would a town marth vote Corrobin?

I considered voting him myself. His back and forth with me was awful. Maybe it was a bad lynch in hindsight, but at that point it felt like Corrobin was always going to get lynched at some point.

1 minute ago, Athena_57 said:

I considered voting him myself. His back and forth with me was awful. Maybe it was a bad lynch in hindsight, but at that point it felt like Corrobin was always going to get lynched at some point.

I think I voted you in part because I still Town read marth at that point still. To me it was like you were carrying a bit of an agenda. I don't think Corrobin was a wise lynch at that point.