My Hero Academia Mafia - Game Over

SB.

13 minutes ago, dyachei said:

Yes and I've had concerns with your play. And I have seen you bus or get close once or twice 

This case of yours is making me mad because your literally taken odd games into over my other games. I also haven't played scum in a while and would just feel annoyed by it. 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, dyachei said:

You're trying to convince me you wouldn't bus an outed bro

I went after tuvy for how silent he was and the fact that the one post I saw from him was a vote. Why the hell would I use such lowsy reasoning as scum? And the last game that involved bussing I kindly asked Evan and all of them to not do it. I went as far as to try and change Smartbomb's bus of Team Quick/Mooni/Nego. 

2 minutes ago, dyachei said:

The last time I saw you act like this you were scum with wes

Wes fucking never stops bussing when I fuckin ask for him too wes. Do you realize why I feel insulted by this? Because I'm at the point where i have a retort for this. He kept doing it despite me saying no and it's always the case with him. That doesn't say anything about what I did this game.

Jeez I can't believe you guys voted Mackc2. Oh well...

------------------

I'm not really convinced by Dya's case of Alette being scum. There just isn't any reason that makes me think she is one.

Also, she bussed Tuvy? Nah, she voted for other reasons (AKA he was too silent, so about the same reason why I voted him) and if she was scum, I don't think she would have done that.

Change my mind I guess, but for now she's isn't sus for me.

------------------

We don't really have any other leads except for a suggestion by Alette to suspect Marth, which I dunno why she wants to so if anyone could clarify me on that....

25 minutes ago, Shinori said:

Going by host things one of the vig's is most likely scum. @Flee Fleet!

Huh. I didn't know a Vig could be scum too...

So in that case, what's the maximum number of vigs a maf game can have? I ask that since we already have two town vigs dead iirc and that makes it all the more likely that Alette could be a vig scum (which makes it more interesting why she killed off FJP, who was trying to start an Alette wagon iirc)

16 hours ago, Alette said:

That Mack wagon was incredibly bad at the end too and it has most of the people who voted Corrobin.

Um, no? Of the six Corrobin voters, only Snike voted Mackc.

That being said, I'm not saying I think the wagon is clean and my gut reaction when Dya popped in to vote Mackc was "Fuck."

45 minutes ago, Athena_57 said:

##Vote: Dyachei

Reading over Alette/Dya's back and forth gut is saying this.

More logically, Mackc flipping town sends me back to my theory of yesterday of one/both of Snike/Dya trying to get him lynched over bullshit.

I kind of feel this too.

Besides, not like we have any other leads except for maybe Alette (and if only because of being a possible vig scum) and Dya gives off more a scum tone.

Sorry I forgot it was only n4 tonight.

you guys are literally believing someone who wouldnt admit to her role even though the usefulness had expired. Just look how alette claimed and how I tried to get info from you guys about setups here. It should have been clear I was dancing around being a vig

glgl I'm leaving. I can't deal with this level of logic.

2 hours ago, dyachei said:

Sorry I forgot it was only n4 tonight.

you guys are literally believing someone who wouldnt admit to her role even though the usefulness had expired. Just look how alette claimed and how I tried to get info from you guys about setups here. It should have been clear I was dancing around being a vig

glgl I'm leaving. I can't deal with this level of logic.

I didn't say anything because it would give scum more info on the setup. We know about the nX vigs because of me + two dead townies. What is scummy about that?

On one hand I'm happy I can now keep pestering Mack about how he got lynched the one time he claimed vanilla, on the other hand I'm pretty much fuming right now because of how bad that lynch was. Remind me to just not bother defending someone next time around...

Alette being scum is super unlikely. That shot on FJP would be horrible for scum unless they knew he was the doc, which I doubt because we lynched their odd night rolecop. Alette could easily get away with shooting someone like Marth, who would be a lot harder to lynch then FJP (who had  good chance of getting lynched d3 anyway).

Really want to vote Dya here, because her play feels super scummy, but N5 vig is a really weird claim. Like, I feel it's too late into the phase to not interfere with *Lo if it's a scumrole (scumroles are rarely allowed to do that), so it'd have to be a fakeclaim (mod confirmed safe claim, obviously)? I can see it being there to inform scum they have to hunt/be wary of vigs, but it's kind of a weird fakeclaim because it screwes you over when D6 starts. thoughts?

13 hours ago, Flee Fleet! said:

Huh. I didn't know a Vig could be scum too...

So in that case, what's the maximum number of vigs a maf game can have? I ask that since we already have two town vigs dead iirc and that makes it all the more likely that Alette could be a vig scum (which makes it more interesting why she killed off FJP, who was trying to start an Alette wagon iirc)

There's no real rules regarding this, mods can practically just trow in whatever roles they want tbh. The only real guidelines we can use are predecent (I think this is my first game with multiple vigs though) and game balance (mods don't want to make roles in such a way that one side has a very big advantage).