FE marriage

Deity

Ok, I dont think this is related to spam. If you were in a FE game and you were one of the characters, good or bad, who would you be and who would you marry? Give reasons why you would marry that person(s)

Well, I'd be Eliwood, and I would prolly marry Fiora. I dont know, I think Fiora is hotter than my momma's hotwings :D and besides, chicks on pegasus look good. ^^

Edited by Extreme Void

I'd be Pent, who would be married to Louise.

You have to admit. Pent and Louise are both pretty hot. :lol:

Lol, I dunno about pent, but Louise is. *elbows fireman on the ribs* You are super hot, too, you know that? :lol:

Ok, I dont think this is related to spam. If you were in a FE game and you were one of the characters, good or bad, who would you be and who would you marry? Give reasons why you would marry that person(s)

Well, I'd be Eliwood, and I would prolly marry Fiora. I dont know, I think Fiora is hotter than my momma's hotwings :D and besides, chicks on pegasus look good. ^^

OMFG! I HAVE JUST MADE ANOTHER BEST FRIEND!!!

I'd be Eliwood as well for obvious reasons

I'd be Pent, who would be married to Louise.

You have to admit. Pent and Louise are both pretty hot. :lol:

Louise is fuckin' HOT! I would LOVE to be Pent for Louise

I would like to be Roy or Celice for obvious reason (six girls and hot incest!)

Edited by Snow_Storm

I'd be Hector, and I'd marry Lyn. Gorgeous, strong (both physically and mentally), kind hearted, smart, and wise. Almost everything I'd ever want in a lady.

My my my, how we think alike! :lol:

I'd also go with the "I'd marry Lyn if I was Hector" thing.

Edited by Little Al

For a male, I would marry Zihark. He's so beautiful and caring... <3

For a girl, Femina. You gotta love a cute, headstrong lass. And having a modest Peg Knight uniform just is very pretty. <3

I'd say Haar, but I have no intentions of marrying a 16 year old girl as a guy who is almost 40, even if Jill has the ultimate hair and is a wyvern knight of concentrated awesome.

Jill isn't 16 anymore come Radiant Dawn.

And I'm pretty sure Haar isn't that old.

Edited by Reikken

Oh my, tough call. Physically, I'm sort of like Dorcas, strong but slow, except I'm durable. (I'd probably have good defense) That would give me Natalie! But my personality is like a mix of Sain, Rath, and Dozla, a very weird combination. I like ladies, sometimes I'm quiet and serious and other times crazy. Oh well, I'll just stick to being Dorcas and get an instawife. (even if she does have weak legs)

I'd be Ike, and marry Mia. He'd probably get antsy about not being able to at least have a controlled duel to let out pent up aggression. With Mia, I'd always have someone to have a friendly crossing of blades with.