Feh Channel on the 10th 3pm PT

Jingle Jangle

5 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

That's because there's already the default assumption/implication/statement (don't remember how explicit they made it) with normal heroes that every instance is from an alternate reality and that they aren't actively aware of that.

6 minutes ago, Ice Dragon said:

Every character from a main-series title is from a different world from all other copies of that character that you pull, even if it's the same version of that character.

It's just the original characters where things get fuzzy, hence why Brave Veronica and Loki explicitly spell it out for you that they're not the same Veronica and Loki from this world.

It's just that Loki is the same unit/sprite we saw all the time in-game. Brave Veronica already looks a lot different to her OG self and I had the impression she repeats over and over that she is not the same person (remember her FB dialogs). 

5 hours ago, bottlegnomes said:

With how popular they are, I'd imagine they'd get refinements pretty fast if not in conjunction with their release.

That would be nice. 

• Replies 401
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/11/2018 at 10:00 PM, Mercakete said:

Lif's mask mirrors Thrasir's, in that his covers the lower half of his face, while hers covers the upper half. Similarly with the ballistics body parts containing their skeletal structure, where her hips and such are shown as skeletal, and for him, it's his torso. I really like the focus on nonsexual anatomy, here, too. It's a great way to show the beauty of a body without relying on...certain bits. Or having to worry about people's minds going to baser things than how cool anatomy is.

Yeah, the mirroring masks are a great touch and I agree about the anatomy too. In fact I'm surprised (and ecstatic) that IS didn't grab the low hanging fruit as they did last year.

On 12/12/2018 at 5:20 PM, Vaximillian said:

I want him and Henriette to become playable. Even if it takes them to get plot’d for that. Then again, I expect them to get plot’d regardless.
Henriette is such a Sharena. Absolutely adorable. Like mother, like daughter!

Absolutely! Alfonse is just like his father (or at least how he used to be too!)

16 hours ago, Poimagic said:

This FeH channel was nice. That theme song for the book surprised me, but I won’t say I didn’t dislike it. Plus, a lot of the new characters look great. Also, I am a little guilty of laughing when Sharena died

You monster. Not an adorable Spooky Monster, but a real one.

Also, these characters throw my CYL 3 predictions for a loop...the new characters have even started getting character development this time, so if someone wins it may not be just for their looks to boot!!