What kind of legal drug do you indulge in?

XRay

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I already tried that my man, my body just can't handle it in general.

Its like learning to play guitar and getting those scraping raw calluses until you toughen up your fingertips.

First few times are gonna hurt like a son-of-a-bitch--you feel it in your throat. 

Do it enough and that goes away.   

6 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

Its like learning to play guitar and getting those scraping raw calluses until you toughen up your fingertips.

First few times are gonna hurt like a son-of-a-bitch--you feel it in your throat. 

Do it enough and that goes away.   

See that just the thing, I don't want to have weed as a part of my daily lives. From what I can tell it's more or less as a decent rum & I already don't like doing those things to begin with so that's why I think it's over rated. I already did it plenty of times already & I'm just going to take it as a sign that I'm not meant to enjoy weed in general.

But hey thanks for the advices

23 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

See that just the thing, I don't want to have weed as a part of my daily lives. From what I can tell it's more or less as a decent rum & I already don't like doing those things to begin with so that's why I think it's over rated. I already did it plenty of times already & I'm just going to take it as a sign that I'm not meant to enjoy weed in general.

But hey thanks for the advices

Fair enough. Ain't nothing wrong with decent rum.

What do you consider "decent rum?" 

5 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

What do you consider "decent rum?" 

I wouldn't call myself an expert in alcohol since I don't like drinking either, but usually I like coconut rum with coke. It's how I handle most alcohol

2 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

I wouldn't call myself an expert in alcohol since I don't like drinking either, but usually I like coconut rum with coke. It's how I handle most alcohol

okay...you like it sweet and fruity...

Here's a personal favorite. If you ever get a chance, pick this one up and give it a try:

Image result for bacardi grand melon

ok bacardi grand melon just tastes like a couple of watermelon jolly ranchers busted a nut of ethanol all over themselves and demand that you drink up their sickly sweet mess

at least kill yourself with midori like a reAL WINNER

On 12/25/2018 at 12:49 AM, XRay said:

It is legal in California but illegal in the United States

California truly does not belong in this great nation.

Now, as for me?

You ever bumped your elbow on something?

Well, when I bump an elbow on something, I like to bump my other elbow sometimes too. I like the symmetry. It feels good.

Edited by AnonymousSpeed

3 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I find it funny that most of the comments here are about alcohol, meanwhile I'm sitting here being unable to legally drink for another 5-6 years.

this is how you prevent a future generation from slipping into bacardi grand melon

2 minutes ago, Roxas said:

this is how you prevent a future generation from slipping into bacardi grand melon

Personally, the only drink that is melon flavored that I like is watermelon juice.

1 minute ago, Roxas said:

i take it all back

relish your 21st, grand melon and all.

No I mean like juice straight from a watermelon.

I'm starting to think you don't like melon.

3 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

juice
straight
from
a
watermelon.

omg but why

4 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I'm starting to think you don't like melon.

hEY MIDORI IS GOOD

19 minutes ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I find it funny that most of the comments here are about alcohol, meanwhile I'm sitting here being unable to legally drink for another 5-6 years.

That wasn't enough to stop me~! :P:

(Europe rocks BTW)

10 hours ago, Roxas said:

omg but why

hEY MIDORI IS GOOD

I mean, the only alcohol I've had is communion wine and that stuff tastes NASTY.

10 hours ago, eclipse said:

That wasn't enough to stop me~! :P:

(Europe rocks BTW)

I'd love to go to Europe, especially Ireland and Scotland, they look pretty.

2 hours ago, Espurrhoodie said:

I mean, the only alcohol I've had is communion wine and that stuff tastes NASTY.

If you are interested in building up your tolerance for alcohol, I recommend starting with something sweet with low tannin and low alcohol content. Mead, apple cider, muscat, and eggnog are a great way to start. Mike's Hard Lemonade and Angry Orchard are pretty common in supermarkets. You can also buy non-alcoholic drink mixes like piña colada and margarita mixes, then add in the alcohol and adjust the ratio to your liking yourself.

After that, you can move on to stuff like champagne and rosé to slowly build up your tolerance for less sweet alcohol.

Edited by XRay

17 hours ago, Roxas said:

at least kill yourself with midori like a reAL WINNER

Oi. If w're going florescent green "destroy yourself and everything around you," get that Absinthe. 

Related image

Edited by Shoblongoo

5 hours ago, XRay said:

If you are interested in building up your tolerance for alcohol, I recommend starting with something sweet with low tannin and low alcohol content. Mead, apple cider, muscat, and eggnog are a great way to start. Mike's Hard Lemonade and Angry Orchard are pretty common in supermarkets. You can also buy non-alcoholic drink mixes like piña colada and margarita mixes, then add in the alcohol and adjust the ratio to your liking yourself.

After that, you can move on to stuff like champagne and rosé to slowly build up your tolerance for less sweet alcohol.

I shall keep this in mind for my 21st birthday.

5 hours ago, Shoblongoo said:

Oi. If w're going florescent green "destroy yourself and everything around you," get that Absinthe. 

we g r e e n   f a i r y   n o w