Tempest Trial+: An Alliance of Princesses [DATAMINE]

Diovani Bressan

On 1/6/2019 at 1:56 PM, DLNarshen said:

Speaking of Surtr, all I'm trying to do here is autobattle in peace and that stupid lizard fuck keeps popping up to wipe my first team.  I wish they'd made him a legendary hero or something so he wouldn't be inconveniencing me in Tempests, Training Tower, etc. 

I've lost count of how many times I've seen Surtr pop up in Lunatic 7 while I grind.  Thank goodness I do it manually, but he's starting to get on my nerves just a bit when I'm trying to HM-grind 4* heroes.  Thank goodness my Aversa has Axebreaker.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, mampfoid said:

Using Smite on Eir in AR and Draw Back in TTs leads to some funny moments in TTs when I forget to switch skills ... and usually to some dead allies. 

It happened with with a lot with my Arena Team, where I went to use reposition but I used rally instead.

14 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

It happened with with a lot with my Arena Team, where I went to use reposition but I used rally instead.

Well, my arena team members don't see TTs much anymore. For Arena and AA skills set switching works pretty good.  I wish I could lock skills for AR offense (like you can do for AR defense). 

6 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Well, my arena team members don't see TTs much anymore. For Arena and AA skills set switching works pretty good.  I wish I could lock skills for AR offense (like you can do for AR defense). 

My Arena Team is the same as my main team that I use on Story, GHB and LHB maps. I switch their skills at start of each Arena Season, and after I made my five Arena battles, I switch their skills back. Some times I forgot to do it...

I have a Team just for this Aether Raids,

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

My Arena Team is the same as my main team that I use on Story, GHB and LHB maps. I switch their skills at start of each Arena Season, and after I made my five Arena battles, I switch their skills back. Some times I forgot to do it...

I have a Team just for this Aether Raids,

I try to use the newest units to solve Story and TTs. Well GHB, BHB and LHB is a totally different matter. 

My effective team :

1. Nowi, with Quick Riposte 3 Sacred Seal, tank unit, red sword units bait and counter, some red mages counter, Raven mages counter.

2. Eir, with base kit, bonus unit, mages counter, exclude Raven, good damager. Used vs boss healer from last map. Healer.

3. Young Azura, with Moonbow Special, refresher, blue mages counter, blue armors with DC counter.

4. Masked Marth, with Renewal 3 and Reciprocal Aid, healer, dragons counter, Surtr counter with others units help. 

All units 5  stars, needs SP and Hero Merits, not penalty's for speed and survival.

Edited by andyfromadler

Wow, this is the worst I've done on a Tempest Trial since they were made easier to get all the important rewards in.

Only about 20k, barely enough to get all the important rewards... well, at least I got all the New Year units trained up thanks to the TT, but dang I really didn't try to get any score this time round...