Tempest Trial+: An Alliance of Princesses [DATAMINE]

Diovani Bressan

Yeah. Change of plans. I won't merge Fjorm, but I'll try to get at least one copy of her that's decent. If not then another for the new merge system. Laevatein is still a must for one copy. Same rule might apply to her

Edited by silveraura25

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Wanda said:

Any hard evidence that Laegjarn is the TT reward or is it just conjecture?

I dunno if there’s evidence at the moment, I just think that’s the case ‘cause her base kit is weird for what she is (she has Chill RES, despite being a Lance unit and thus not able to target RES, and Pivot, despite being a Cavalier and thus not needing Pivot to get around). Plus she’s the only unit with 4 skills instead of 5 in this batch.

Laeg still looks pretty good (she’s basically her normal self, except slightly weaker stat-wise and with horse-movement and Lances), and we won’t know for certain that she’ll be the freebie until the banner trailer drops and doesn’t feature her, but she looks like a freebie.

@Anacybele New Year 2019 Banner will probably be around for most if not all of January, so you‘ll have plenty of time to shoot for Icebro if you want him and get lucky enough to get who you want on the Laguz banner quickly. Alternatively, just wait until he’s on a Legendary Banner so you (probably) have a better chance to get him. Worked for me with a few seasonals (Spring Chrom, Love Abounds Lilina&Roy, Bridal Tharja, PegaNino who isn’t a seasonal but her inability to fly into my barracks made her feel like one), could hopefully work out for you.

Edited by ILikeKirbys

I can't believe my prediction was half-right. My wistful, joke prediction of Christmas Nifl characters. They're New Years' Nifl/Muspell characters. Wow. XD

Where are you guys seeing their movement types and weapons/skills anyway?

Gunnthra looks like she is down for something naughty and certain voicelines only support those visuals. Plus her voice actress makes her sound like she's 35, so there's gonna be cougar vibes for those who play the English language version. 

22 minutes ago, ILikeKirbys said:

New Year 2019 Banner will probably be around for most if not all of January, so you‘ll have plenty of time to shoot for Icebro if you want him and get lucky enough to get who you want on the Laguz banner quickly. Alternatively, just wait until he’s on a Legendary Banner so you (probably) have a better chance to get him. Worked for me with a few seasonals (Spring Chrom, Love Abounds Lilina&Roy, Bridal Tharja, PegaNino who isn’t a seasonal but her inability to fly into my barracks made her feel like one), could hopefully work out for you.

Yeah, I know, but I'd still love to have him asap!

Part of me honestly isn't sure why I love Hrid so much though. Sure, I think he looks and acts really cool. But there's not much else to love him for since he didn't have a lot of story presence. I do think he had great potential as one of those insecure characters who loses even more self-esteem after the enemy trashes his kingdom. But IS dropped the ball there. Still, maybe I just love that potential enough.:P

OG Alts look nice, Atk/Spd is the Bond seal that I need, and also I am glad to see Fjorm, Sharena and Eir as bonus units, as they saved my previous Tempest Trial run, they were surprisingly good in that run - even though the last map gave them issues sometimes.

Well, kinda sad about the New Year. First, Laegjarn, as this will definitely kill her chances in CYL3 :dry:. Second, we are starting a new year, and yet another blatant example of Fates favoritism by using a Hoshidan new year :dry:. Hell, even without Fates characters they manage to slip it :rolleyes:.

Well, they’re featuring OGs characters exclusively, so that’s kind of a plus. Motherfuckers needed it

Edited by Midnox

4 hours ago, GrandeRampel said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oooh this is a good banner.

Thank Naga the best of them all seems to be free. But I would also like to get the others. Even Hrid wouldn't make me mad, since he doesn't look as boring and emotionless as his original version.

I don't know why, but every time I see the new Hrid's art I can't avoid thinking that he looks like Adachi, and your profile photo just reinforces that thought. 

They totally missed the opportunity to give us a male mage flyer! ...Again.

But such nice artworks! I like the Muspell sisters so I'm really tempted. I'm not sure about Hrid, he seems so much less fun to use than his OG. And I just spent a fortune to get L!Ryoma, so if I use a sword flyer, it has to be him.

They are rather consistently using similar artstyles nowadays aren't they? I like that one, so I kinda hope they will redo character arts like Raven's. They could let people choose which one to display.

4 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

lv_1__40_legazura_and_ny.png

Oh. Well then.

Spoiler

I don't get why both Gunnthra and Hrid are sword fliers though. Seems pretty redundant. One of them should've been a mage or healer imo. Laevatein being a healer is interesting though. I still would like all three since I like them in any case. And only having to pull two colors isn't a bad thing.

Atk/Spd Bond Seal is really good, looks like I'll pay even more coins this month.

I'm also happy with the free Chill Res, with Catria being seasonal and Ophelia being foddered for her rally, I was hoping we might get that one for free as well.

Eir being a bonus is cool, she can keep healing with her skill.

As for the banner units I like Gunnthrá and Hríd and wouldn't mind getting one or both, but the banner lasts a long time. I'll wait for now.

22 hours ago, mampfoid said:

Watch the reward unit being another Azura alt

Great, even mampfoid is hating on Azura now. I think I'm going to cry.

2 minutes ago, Azuris said:

Great, even mampfoid is hating on Azura now. I think I'm going to cry.

Don't worry, that was just a gentle tease.

I'm far from hating her. I always liked her and I'm using all her alts. Minizura in AR, Axezura #1 to level up units, Airzura #1 (with Galeforce!) for my Flier Emblem and my One turn clears. OG Azura has been on my core team for months in 2017, she could use a prf though. 

Just a little salty I didn't get Tomezura (but 1 Camilla and 2 Fjorms) today. She would be awesome for my one turn clears, 3 range for infantry and Fliers. 

2 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

OG Azura has been on my core team for months in 2017, she could use a prf though. 

Yeah, why hasn't she gotten her Blessed Lance yet?

I don't hate Azura either despite that I don't think she needed two alts so close together. I always liked her myself and use her as my singer/dancer when I'm not using Yukata Elincia or Ryoma.

3 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Yeah, why hasn't she gotten her Blessed Lance yet?

I think it's strange that Azura (and other 1. Gen units) didn't get anything yet while Julia and Seliph are getting a refine, even if they could already learn their parents "Devine" weapons. 

7 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't hate Azura either despite that I don't think she needed two alts so close together.

Timing could have been better, but that's not too important to me. 

Just now, mampfoid said:

I think it's strange that Azura (and other 1. Gen units) didn't get anything yet while Julia and Seliph are getting a refine, even if they could already learn their parents "Devine" weapons. 

Timing could have been better, but that's not too important to me. 

Yeah, I prefer new weapons getting added over already existing ones getting refines.

Yeah, agreed on the timing.

18 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Don't worry, that was just a gentle tease.

Ah, that's good.

19 minutes ago, mampfoid said:

Just a little salty I didn't get Tomezura (but 1 Camilla and 2 Fjorms) today. She would be awesome for my one turn clears, 3 range for infantry and Fliers. 

Oh, I'm sorry. I wish you good luck if you try some more, or are your orbs already reserved for the other banners?

19 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't hate Azura either despite that I don't think she needed two alts so close together.

Yes, the timing is bad. They should have done her in a few month or instead of one of the other Azuras. Especially with so many games waiting for more representation.

Right now I have 214 Sacred Coins, so with the 80 coins from the TT+, plus the 10 coins from the Arena, 20+ coins from Arena Assault and 14 coins from GC that I still need to get, I will have 330+ sacred coins.

I will use 100 coins for the Spur Def/Res, and 150 coins for the Atk/Spd Bond. I hope we can have some of the quests give us Sacred Coins, so I can also upgrade Atk/Spd Plus Seal too.

22 minutes ago, Azuris said:

Oh, I'm sorry. I wish you good luck if you try some more, or are your orbs already reserved for the other banners?

Thanks! 

I went all-in (orb count: zero) since NY19 didn't seem better than her, even if I would have liked a Gunnthrá or a TT bonus unit in general. 

If beasts can use Galeforce and/or hit RES, then they'll be interesting for me. But I bet we'll get many chances to pull for the new shiny stuff. 

Did you get her already? I'll try again with TT orbs.

15 minutes ago, Zangetsu said:

Timing would've never matter Lucina is proof of this

What did Lucina proof?

(I like all her alts, even if the spring one looks a bit strange.)

I meant getting the same char in a short timespan multiple times makes him/her less appealing to me.