Happiest moment in FE history!

Phoenix Wright

There are a lot of happy moments. Paired endings are often very happy. The ends of FE6, 7, 9, and 10 were all fairly happy. But the truly happiest moments happen in fanfics.

For me personally, the happiest moment was the end of FE7. I had gone through the game up until the final chapter several times and quitting there because I thought it was impossible, so finally beating it and reading the end got me very emotional.

I now know much, much better about FE7's final chapter.

FE6 had a happy ending after the main villain went through too much damn suffering being force to be a weapon of war.

Celice also gotta be the most happiest lord in the series after his game was over. I mean he had two women living in with him (if he ignores the fact that one of the women is his half-sister).

Finding out Oliver was still alive and recruitable! Now I don't have to harm such beautiful things!

that was one of the saddest moments for me... until i figured out i could steal his items and use him as food bait for laguz.... HA HA HA!!!

Edited by CGV

The epilogue of FE 9 where all the characters talk about how happy they are that the war is over and their plans for the future. Plus the music really fit the setting. It's also sad cause the game is over but I think it's my favourite epilogue.

For me, the happiest moment was probably when Almedha met her son.

I guess there aren't a lot of happy endings in the Fire Emblem series... or maybe it's just that there's always something sad at the end that diminishes the happiness of everything else.