Where in the World are you?

Raven

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, where it's 1:44 AM and 99 degrees outside.

It's pretty similar over here in Cali. But the weird part is that tons of birds start singing around 2am too like it were the middle of the day--day time is confused, possibly.

It's pretty similar over here in Cali. But the weird part is that tons of birds start singing around 2am too like it were the middle of the day--day time is confused, possibly.

Birds be trollin'.

Born in Oberpullendorf, then lived in Vienna for a while (while my father was still a policeman). When I was 3 years old, he got a job in the government... I dunno if there's a corresponding equivalent in the USA, doesn't really matter. At that point, we moved to Eisenstadt, and still live here.

Funnily, the only one of us who was born here is my younger sister, she's turning 16 on 11th September.

Edited by Xiltas Shepard

Philippines. :D An hour away from where Frostbite's from, which is, incidentally, where my school is. I'm in the capital.

Essentially, I'm in the NYC analogue. Frostbite's part... that's like New Jersey. XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm Italian but I have nothing of italian in my core. I'm more like a British-Japanese-Spanish hybrid. Really.That is cause:

I look spanish

I'm full of japanese culture in my brain.

I like behaving like a british lord for fun and to ridicule a little myself out of boredom.

I'm more like a citizen of the world than Italian.

Edited by marcus90

• 2 weeks later...