Are you a virgin?

Oguma

lol  

88 members have voted

1. 1. lol

• Yes
    • Nah

Cause really when some people are asked if they're virgins, then they feel that they need to have sex to be cool or whatever, and really, some really messed up stuff can result from that -_-;...

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cause really when some people are asked if they're virgins, then they feel that they need to have sex to be cool or whatever, and really, some really messed up stuff can result from that -_-;...

So true, in my last year of Highschool everyone in my class had already lost their virginity (17-18 year olds) and were openly discussing a guy's ...size >> << >> in class, as if they were talking about when to drink a cup of tea together.

Then again :D everyone already lost their virginity 3 years before that class started...

I haven't yet.

ChaosNinji;

Only for reproduction? Doesn't that take the love out of it "Come on darling, let's reproduce :D!" "..." ? I don't think it's wrong for a couple (married or whatever) to have fun in sex, I think it's good for their relationship. Though It definately shouldn't become the kind of 'fun' thing to do with anyone, or an obsession.

I received no peer pressure. My main group of friends are more than likely still virgins.

They're a right perverted bunch, though (Especially one of them). Last year when I was still with my ex, he would ask what we would get up to. And I wonder why he is not in a relationship.

I went home for the weekend a few weeks ago, and went out for a drink with them on the Saturday night. They proceeded to ask me if I've had any action. I know I'm doing a Police course, but I'm only two months into it. They are too impatient.

Sex is in no way a bad thing. I just feel that it should be only for reproductive purposes, not for fun. Unless you want to have a kid with her, don't do it, basically. I know there's safe sex. It's not always reliable.

Big brother says you're not allowed to enjoy sex.

O_O

I don't need to give out an answer to this. I personally think this isn't the nicest thing to ask people. Either way, for those of you who haven't. Don't rush to have sex. You're young and have plenty of time.

except for the fact that I'm 21, but I see your point

ChaosNinji;

Only for reproduction? Doesn't that take the love out of it "Come on darling, let's reproduce :D!" "..." ? I don't think it's wrong for a couple (married or whatever) to have fun in sex, I think it's good for their relationship. Though It definately shouldn't become the kind of 'fun' thing to do with anyone, or an obsession.

Big brother says you're not allowed to enjoy sex.

O_O

I honestly couldn't give a damn whether people enjoy sex. I honestly don't care whether they do it for fun. They should, however, know the consequences.

I'm probably the oldest member that frequents the forums. It'd be really sad if I was still a virgin, unless I was like a paragon of decency.

Which I'm definitely not.

*Sigh...*

Your age isn't important, first of all. Secondly, Vincent and I are almost exactly the same age as you, and there is one older than you.

except for the fact that I'm 21, but I see your point

Lol ommgggg that's soooo old.

But it's not age that matters; it's maturity. Some can handle the responsibility at 16. I doubt most of the people who HAVE lost it then were mature enough, but the fact of the matter is that it's definitely not age-important. I've known people who are 25+ and still not mature enough for it.

Sex is in no way a bad thing. I just feel that it should be only for reproductive purposes, not for fun. Unless you want to have a kid with her, don't do it, basically. I know there's safe sex. It's not always reliable.

Wait wait wait. What?

You think that sex should not be done for fun?...Why?

Which explains why people have been fucking so commonly the entire time the human race has existed. Yeah it's most certainly us dumb Americans.

I could care less if the human race stopped existing. And besides, less people > more people. You guys will see that one day.

I could care less if the human race stopped existing. And besides, less people > more people. You guys will see that one day.

And the human race could care less if you could care less if we existed. Though that might be the dumbest reply to seeing a flaw pointed out in an argument, ever.

"Sex is the suck!!!"

"[insert mention of it keeping the human race going]"

"Human race is the suck!!!"

I'm sure next comes the "Death is the suck!!!" so I'll just leave it at that.

Only dumb Americans people think sex is for fun. I'll laugh at them when they suffer the unwanted consequences.

What unwanted consequences? Pleasure? A good fucking time?

I could care less if the human race stopped existing.

Way to miss the point and fail more, Champ. Seriously, God damn, do you have limits?

And besides, less people > more people. You guys will see that one day.

If you catch me after I've encountered near fatal brain damage, I might.

I think what he/she's trying to say (I can never fucking tell, goddamn anime avatars) is that sex is not something to be pursued solely for fun. Not that it isn't enjoyable, or pleasurable, or any of that, but simply people who have sex for the sake of having a good time are wrong.

My opinion is that it is pretty much the most enjoyable act anyone can do in their lives, which is why it shouldn't be toyed with. God made perhaps the holiest of duties to the Human race (procreating) extremely enjoyable. It's pretty easy to abuse that and have sex with someone you hold absolutely no bond with, which just creates problems for everyone.

I have had sex, and it was enjoyable, and that's probably why it's one of the stupidest mistakes I've ever made. I loved her (still do), but neither of us were or are in a place to have a meaningful relationship which just weighs me down an awful lot. (Ever wonder why I'm such a miserable cur so often? It's usually days I think about "life's ifs" that would have leaved me fulfilled and satisfied with my life rather than hate it for being so cruel.) Honestly, if I could have just continued focusing on my goals in life, I'd probably be closer towards all my goals, ironically enough one of them being in a meaningful relationship.

What unwanted consequences? Pleasure? A good fucking time?

AIDS and STDs if you're careless. And if you're like me (who doesn't ever want to have kids) getting a girl pregnant. Because the last thing I ever want is to raise kids. My patience has been blasted numerous times in the past to that point. Stop being naively optimistic; it's really getting annoying.

Way to miss the point and fail more, Champ. Seriously, God damn, do you have limits?

If you catch me after I've encountered near fatal brain damage, I might.

I make a point or two that you can't grasp, then all of a sudden, you throw insults. [sarcasm]Real intelligent of you[/sarcasm]

Sex using condoms and/or if the girl is taking contraceptive pills is the best way to avoid all the problems sex may cause. Reasonable people will not have a child until they want one, and will not catch diseases either.

Only people who are careless will wind up with AIDS and unexpected children.

AIDS and STDs if you're careless.

Couldn't you just say STD? HIV's in part an STD.

And if you're like me (who doesn't ever want to have kids) getting a girl pregnant.

Which is easily avoided.

Stop being naively optimistic; it's really getting annoying.

Naively optimistic about what? There's nothing you could possibly call optimistic about my stance.

If you know your partner, and you're not a moron, you're probably not going to catch an STD. Saying that you shouldn't have sex because you can have an STD or get a woman pregnant is like saying you shouldn't drive a car because you might get in a crash; it's all around ridiculously stupid.

I make a point or two that you can't grasp, then all of a sudden, you throw insults. [sarcasm]Real intelligent of you[/sarcasm]

I can grasp the sentiment that you are expressing; it is that you hold it that simply astounds me.