Voting Gauntlet: Marital Bonds is coming! (June 3rd)

Voting Gauntlet: Marital Bonds   

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which army will you support

• Pent: Fancy Fiancé
    • Sigurd: Holy Knight
    • Bartre: Fearless Warrior
    • Quan: Luminous Lancer
    • Louise: Eternal Devotion
    • Deirdre: Lady of the Forest
    • Karla: Sword Vassal
    • Ethlyn: Spirited Princess

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 06/09/2019 at 02:59 AM

Aw damn it, I didn't think Deirdre was going to get another multiplier. xP I missed it! But at least she's got this win! No way can Bartre surpass her 76 bil now when he's at 56 bil. That's the most massive gap I've seen since...well, since the very first two gauntlets. o_O

Yay for a Jugdral winner! Such an underrepresented saga.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deirdre gets to be the second character from Jugdral to win a voting gauntlet after Reinhardt.

I'm honestly surprised Deirdre and Sigurd were more popular than Pent and Louise. Heroes apparently changes the game so that even characters in games that have never been localized can get more love than a fan favorite pair from the first localized FE game.

30 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Deirdre gets to be the second character from Jugdral to win a voting gauntlet after Reinhardt.

I'm honestly surprised Deirdre and Sigurd were more popular than Pent and Louise. Heroes apparently changes the game so that even characters in games that have never been localized can get more love than a fan favorite pair from the first localized FE game.

eh with all of the multiplier and mercenary shenanigans that go around in VGs I don't think you can corrilate wins directly to popularity, especially in a VG like this one that didn't have any "A-List" characters. Sigurd and Deirdre have been in the game for a really long time which is something in their favor as well.

3 minutes ago, colossus86 said:

eh with all of the multiplier and mercenary shenanigans that go around in VGs I don't think you can corrilate wins directly to popularity, especially in a VG like this one that didn't have any "A-List" characters. Sigurd and Deirdre have been in the game for a really long time which is something in their favor as well.

Deirdre and Sigurd had higher first hour total points than Louise and Pent. Multiplier does not apply.

Edited by Sunwoo

1 minute ago, Sunwoo said:

Deirdre and Sigurd had higher first hour total points than Louise and Pent. Multiplier does not apply.

Even then that only counts people who actually played during the first hour. I'm pretty sure reset is in the middle of the day in Japan, but I can say I've never played a VG during its opening hours because I'm never awake.

Yeah, a team that was smaller at first could easily become bigger later with more players joining the VG later. I can't join until several hours after one starts because reset is in the middle of the night for me.

I also think we had this happen in the summer gauntlet with Frederick and Gaius. Gaius had a bigger score in the first hour, but over time Frederick actually became 5% bigger, if I remember Ice Dragon's math right.

That loss by a hair poor Freddy suffered still stings. ;_;

Edited by Anacybele

3000+2500+3600+2600=11700 feathers. What a haul from this VG. Picking Pent was the right call over picking Bartre, or I'd have to compete with Feather Mercs from the word GO. And my attendance for multipliers on Deirdre ended up being very good. 

What a tasteless final. No Bartre VS Karla. 

If only these “brilliant” developers would have the idea of turning any remaining flags into feathers...Oh well. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

I'm surprised Deirdre is this popular considering she's scored poorly in CYL and doesn't have much availability due to being 5* exclusive. Not to mention she's from FE4 as opposed to FE7 which is more popular. 

31 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

I'm surprised Deirdre is this popular considering she's scored poorly in CYL and doesn't have much availability due to being 5* exclusive. Not to mention she's from FE4 as opposed to FE7 which is more popular. 

I wouldn’t take any VG results as “evidence” of character popularity. With the whole multiplier system, feather mercs and trolls going on, it’s a pretty bad source for that kind of information. If that were truly the case, where’s the great torrent of Shanna and Reinhardt alts to highlight said “popularity”? Bigger role in this game’s “plot”? 

...among other things. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

2 minutes ago, Lord-Zero said:

I wouldn’t take any VG results as “evidence” of character popularity. With the whole multiplier system, feather mercs and trolls going on, it’s a pretty bad source for that kind of information. 

Feather mercs would go on Bartre's side and the multiplier system would help Bartre. If it wasn't for feather mercs and multipliers, Deirdre would have won even harder. 

6 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Feather mercs would go on Bartre's side and the multiplier system would help Bartre. If it wasn't for feather mercs and multipliers, Deirdre would have won even harder. 

Feather mercs were on both sides and that’s just one factor. Deirdre had the bigger group due to (mainly) being a girl among some true FE4 fans. Her opponent was a big, muscular man they’re tired of seeing when they pull a green orb. If it was against the likes of, let’s say, Celica, Camilla or Lyn, it would’ve been a different story. 

Team Bartre’s fatal mistake was falling for the last “Weaker” which eventually gave the other team a multiplier the next hour. 

Edited by Lord-Zero

Just now, Lord-Zero said:

I wouldn’t take any VG results as “evidence” of character popularity. With the whole multiplier system, feather mercs and trolls going on, it’s a pretty bad source for that kind of information. If that were truly the case, where’s the great torrent of Shanna and Reinhardt alts to highlight said “popularity”? Bigger role in this game’s “plot”? 

You can check the first hour of the first round, where everyone has the same chances of getting points. Deirdre got the highest score in the first hour, which means that she as the most popular in this Voting Gauntlet.