Forging Bonds: Spanning Time (June 11th)

Forging Bonds: Spanning Time is coming on June 11th!

Screenshot-20190609-062801-2.png

The stars of this Forging Bonds Event are Nah, Brady, Yarne, and Kjelle, the new Heroes from the From a Future Past Banner.

Screenshot-20190609-062808-2.png

The rewards for this event are:
latest?cb=20170410122150 14 Orbs (2 per day for 7 days);
latest?cb=20170204105858 16.400 Hero Feathers; 
image.png 4 First Summon Tickets;
latest?cb=20171206144254 20 Divine Dews;
latest?cb=2019030217515540 Heroic Grails;
1.png 8 Accessories.

Screenshot-20190609-062826-2.png

There are some changes for the Forging Bonds Event this time:
- Universal Crystals have been added to the rewards;
- SP and Hero Merit earned in battle have been doubled.

Update: 2.0x multipliers Schedule:

Spoiler

w9x6wmfrcm331.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

I hope you enjoy the new stories featured by these Heroes!

Edited by Diovani Bressan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, mcsilas said:

Never expected Brady of all people to bring sunglasses to FEH.

A surprise, but a welcome one

Yep. Everyone were waiting for Sunglasses, and this accessory is finally here!

Also, double Hero Merit for the event! Yay!

2 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Yep. Everyone were waiting for Sunglasses, and this accessory is finally here!

Also, double Hero Merit for the event! Yay!

Just in time for Summer as well funnily enough!

I have a max storage of stamina potions, I can finally get rid of some of them!

8 minutes ago, Etrurian emperor said:

Unless the premise is really, really good I'll probably take my daily orbs and call it a day. I can't imagine the four make for interesting Bond conversations. 

Only the Daily Orbs? Are you not interested in the other rewards?

It would be interesting if they get the parents in their support convos, kind of like how older Tiki had a small feature in Fallen Tiki's convo

I think Brady would have the most interesting interactions at least, especially how contrasting his look is compared to his mom

26 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

Hey, someone stole the Zelda series's heart containers! That heart looks exactly like them. Weird. But I do like it!

@Rezzy You finally got those sunglasses you wanted!

Yeah, I saw that, I'll finally be able to have my shades Titania.

10 minutes ago, Rezzy said:

Yeah, I saw that, I'll finally be able to have my shades Titania.

Yep, that's what I thought I remembered you saying a while back. 🙂

Double HM sounds great since FB is one of the places I grind HM.  I hope the supports are decent I have really been liking FB here lately.

54 minutes ago, Othin said:

Universal Crystals sound worse than all the existing rewards. Hope they don't replace much.

I wonder what prompted this change.  I'm almost maxed out on them, and it if weren't for Arena Medals, they'd be in the running for most useless currency.

I can't wait to see what conversation they will share.

Maybe they can tell us more about the doomed future since Awakening did not go vivid details about it.

The fact that Cynthia isn't gonna be a part of this FB upsets me greatly cause personality wise she and Nah are literally the only ones I care about on this banner.

10 minutes ago, Nym said:

Maybe they can tell us more about the doomed future since Awakening did not go vivid details about it.

especially Yarne and Brady because most of the other kids do go into decent enough detail about their experiences in the future they come from when you read the right support. Brady and Yarne not really at all. Even in future past it's barely expanded upon. I mean Brady mentions it a couple times in passing within certain DLC convos but that's really about it. And Yarne doesn't even mention it at all. Like one of the best things about the future kids is the fact that each of them had some kind of coping mechanism for trying to survive in that desolate future and how those mechanisms are integrated into their personalities was very interesting to learn about. Yarne and Brady don't have that and it's disappointing honestly.

6 minutes ago, Ottservia said:

The fact that Cynthia isn't gonna be a part of this FB upsets me greatly cause personality wise she and Nah are literally the only ones I care about on this banner.

especially Yarne and Brady because most of the other kids do go into decent enough detail about their experiences in the future they come from when you read the right support. Brady and Yarne not really at all. Even in future past it's barely expanded upon. I mean Brady mentions it a couple times in passing within certain DLC convos but that's really about it. And Yarne doesn't even mention it at all. Like one of the best things about the future kids is the fact that each of them had some kind of coping mechanism for trying to survive in that desolate future and how those mechanisms are integrated into their personalities was very interesting to learn about. Yarne and Brady don't have that and it's disappointing honestly.

I agree, especially for Yarne. Brady I feel pretty much acted like he always does: act tough for the remaining population' shake and himself even if he wanted to cry his eyes out.

But for Yarne, oh man this doomed future was possibly the worse possible scenario for him: the last remaining Taguel, who fears for his life and knows fully well that he is the last hope of his species is in a place where death is frequent and one single mistake could cost you your life.

2 minutes ago, Nym said:

But for Yarne, oh man this doomed future was possibly the worse possible scenario for him: the last remaining Taguel, who fears for his life and knows fully well that he is the last hope of his species is in a place where death is frequent and one single mistake could cost you your life.

exactly but it's never elaborated on like ever. not even in the future past. Okay there's like one joke about it but that's literally it. Like I'm left to wonder how the hell he managed to survive in that war torn wasteland cause he sure as hell ain't giving me any answers.