New JP YT ads, glimpse of post-skip

Unfortunately, there's no source videos yet that I can find, but here is the pertinent screenshot (other screens are nothing interesting or new): 

1Tip6yD.png

That's post-skip Dimitri, seemingly in a unique class, rocking a hefty 59 HP. 

Edited by Disclaimer

Weapon seems unique too(judging from what little of the name is visible), probably his prf

Edited by Cysx

Punished Dimitri decided to show the world his more optimistic side by putting even more Wooloo wool on his cloak. He look most fabulous !
It's still hilariously too big, but progress !

(It is better to not ask if said Wooloo were killed or not.)

Edited by B.Leu

5 minutes ago, Jayvee94 said:

Now I'm wondering if Flayn would be an Est of a Kliff.

She appears to be joining near the end of School Phase.

Well, she's level 14, and we know the school phase lasts at least until 20+ as we've seen advanced classes. So that's a fairly early join time, in my mind. On top of that, her stats seem huge. She has more HP and attack than Dedue, an Armor Knight of the same level.

From what I remember, her class is PRIEST before you can even recruit her.

Now that I've thought of it, I think the students you didn't recruit auto-levels as the story progresses. Their classes change as if they are auto-tutored.

They pushing eldeguard pretty hard I don't mind though lol every fire emblem has a prefer pairing except for 1, 2,4, and I think 5, they all have main lead canon couples.  fe6 push Roy and lilina. fe 7 pushed Eliwood x Ninian and Hector x Lyn, or my favorite lyn x Mark lol. f8 I think pushed Seth x Erika and Euphirem x Tana I think. didn't play 9 or 10. 12 pushed the Avatar x Katarina. FE13 pushed Chrom and Sumia. and fe14 pushed Azura x Corrin even though they are cousins. 

So, for those who  can read Japanese, what is that spell Mercedes uses in CM5?

Is it just simply Thunder or something else?

23 hours ago, Mikethemaster2018 said:

They pushing eldeguard pretty hard I don't mind though lol every fire emblem has a prefer pairing except for 1, 2,4, and I think 5, they all have main lead canon couples.  fe6 push Roy and lilina. fe 7 pushed Eliwood x Ninian and Hector x Lyn, or my favorite lyn x Mark lol. f8 I think pushed Seth x Erika and Euphirem x Tana I think. didn't play 9 or 10. 12 pushed the Avatar x Katarina. FE13 pushed Chrom and Sumia. and fe14 pushed Azura x Corrin even though they are cousins. 

Sacred Stones really didn't push anyone as far as the main story goes. It kept everything pretty business-like outside of supports.

Just now, Sentinel07 said:

Sacred Stones really didn't push anyone as far as the main story goes. It kept everything pretty business-like outside of supports.

Haven't played 8  in years man usually just used for rom hacks. but didn't Tana have thing Euphriem.

14 minutes ago, Coolmanio said:

Just Thunder

It's weird though, looking at treehouse footage I was under the impression that thunder had 3 range, but here it' shows it has 1-2.
Dorothea certainly had 3 displayed range with it equipped; could have been from another one of her available spells granted, but then when the player puts her at 2 range to attack, the game autoswitches to Fire, as if Thunder couldn't hit from there.

Edited by Cysx

21 minutes ago, Mikethemaster2018 said:

fe9 and 10 pushed Ike/Soren, Elincia/Geoffrey, and 10 really pushed Sothe/Micaiah (iirc they started with an A support)

However, I'm not sure how much they're really pushing for Byleth/Edelgard. They advertising is clearly focusing on edelgard, but I'm not really seeing them being pushed as a pair. The only moment would be that pseudo-spoiler ad where they fight.

Edited by firewitch912

17 minutes ago, firewitch912 said:

fe9 and 10 pushed Ike/Soren, Elincia/Geoffrey, and 10 really pushed Sothe/Micaiah (iirc they started with an A support)

However, I'm not sure how much they're really pushing for Byleth/Edelgard. They advertising is clearly focusing on edelgard, but I'm not really seeing them being pushed as a pair. The only moment would be that pseudo-spoiler ad where they fight.

Well that too but the trailer only has her blushing and the very first trailer had her like desperate or pleading Byleth doesn't forget her. the game or at least trialer pushing that she might have crush on Byleth. I mean the game goes out of it way to have you aka Byleth save her out of everybody. and one of the trailers I think the overview pretty much Edlegard saying she rather die by your hands than anything else. Plus she always get special treatment in the trailers

Edited by Mikethemaster2018

13 minutes ago, Mikethemaster2018 said:

Well that too but the trailer only has her blushing and the very first trailer had her like desperate or pleading Byleth doesn't forget her. the game or at least trialer pushing that she might have crush on Byleth. I mean the game goes out of it way to have you aka Byleth save her out of everybody. and one of the trailers I think the overview pretty much Edlegard saying she rather die by your hands than anything else. Plus she always get special treatment in the trailers

Although she's the only one blushing, I think both Dimitri and Claude have a similarly romantic/flirty aura, it's just being shown differently. I'll give you the first trailer, though I will note that a lot has changed in the game since then, so it might not be completely accurate. The special treatment feel more like they're pushing her house as a whole rather than romance. Byleth protecting specifcally her in the beginning isn't much to go on either. It seems more like a way to introduce divine pulse. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the character we save could change.

Ultimately, I think we'll need the game itself to see if Byleth/Edelgard is actually being pushed. There's a huge issue in that we don't know enough about how Byleth interacts with Dimitri and Claude to judge how any of it will turn out or what relationships they're pushing

21 minutes ago, firewitch912 said:

Although she's the only one blushing, I think both Dimitri and Claude have a similarly romantic/flirty aura, it's just being shown differently. I'll give you the first trailer, though I will note that a lot has changed in the game since then, so it might not be completely accurate. The special treatment feel more like they're pushing her house as a whole rather than romance. Byleth protecting specifcally her in the beginning isn't much to go on either. It seems more like a way to introduce divine pulse. Honestly I wouldn't be surprised if the character we save could change.

Ultimately, I think we'll need the game itself to see if Byleth/Edelgard is actually being pushed. There's a huge issue in that we don't know enough about how Byleth interacts with Dimitri and Claude to judge how any of it will turn out or what relationships they're pushing

true enough. now I look at it seem like they have sparkle around them so yeah Dmitri and Claude have the whole look bishi going for them

Edited by Mikethemaster2018

The trailers thus far do seem to suggest that Byleth and Edelgard have a strong connection, regardless of route chosen. That connection may not be inherently romantic, but it is there.

7 hours ago, Onestep said:

The trailers thus far do seem to suggest that Byleth and Edelgard have a strong connection, regardless of route chosen. That connection may not be inherently romantic, but it is there.

Well yeh they do seem like they have strongest most focus relationship. partly because she probably the "Main Lord" in away and partly because Byleth and her seem like they the modern day Serios and Nemesis. Fun fact in the newest trailer seem like all three lords flirt with Byleth, but  Edelgard ask the big one, who was Their(Byleth) first love lol.