Voting Gauntlet: Beach Ballot Battle! (August 1st)

Voting Gauntlet: Beach Ballot Battle!  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What army will you support?

• Laegjarn: Burning Sun
    • Lyn: Lady of the Beach
    • Laevatein: Bonfire's Blaze
    • Wolt: Sunbeam Archer
    • Helbindi: Seaside Scourge
    • Lilina: Beachside Bloom
    • Gunnthrá: Beaming Smile
    • Ursula: Clear-Blue Crow

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/07/2019 at 02:59 AM

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only option is Lyn and I wouldn't have it any other way for at least the first round.

In other news, yay for even more coins and feathers. This would put me well over 800 coins by the time the Voting Gauntlet event ends.

After a brief and unsuccessful YOLO attempt at Laegjarn, I have joined team Wolt in true mercenary fashion as I have none of these units.

Leading with my Galeforce Oscar these days - 8123590456

I guess I'll support Wolt. Never played his game, wasn't able to pull him, but he's a friendly guy and the dudes need more voting gauntlet winners. I don't expect him to make it past round 1, though. Eh, who knows? Seems like the fanbase for the girls may be split since I imagine a lot of the people who like, say, Lyn, also like Laevatein and so on. Let's go, niche people!

12 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

I guess I'll support Wolt. Never played his game, wasn't able to pull him, but he's a friendly guy and the dudes need more voting gauntlet winners. I don't expect him to make it past round 1, though. Eh, who knows? Seems like the fanbase for the girls may be split since I imagine a lot of the people who like, say, Lyn, also like Laevatein and so on. Let's go, niche people!

I am supporting Wolt as well. Lets lead this boy to victory!

Wow it looks like the starting scores were much closer than usual. The only 'blowout' looks to be poor Helbinidi. Of course 1st hour performance isn't the only thing that matters since different characters can be fan buoyed at different hours.

Anyways since I don't have an obvious round 1 feather Merc option I suppose I'll just instantly jump on Leggy's team. Looks like she and Lyn are going to be neck and neck.

6 hours ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I am supporting Wolt as well. Lets lead this boy to victory!

Good luck to you, too, then! Currently, I'm sharing my +10 merge, +7 flower M!Kana. Let me know if you'd like his help. 🙂

6 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Good luck to you, too, then! Currently, I'm sharing my +10 merge, +7 flower M!Kana. Let me know if you'd like his help. 🙂

Hm... I don't know if I have you in my friend list, but I would like to add you! What is your ID code?

Edited by Diovani Bressan

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hm... I don't know if I have you in my friend list, but I would like to add you!

Okay! Let's see here... my FEH ID is 6567510331, summoner name is Cryo. I hope Kana helps! Let me know how he does. 😄

8 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Okay! Let's see here... my FEH ID is 6567510331, summoner name is Cryo. I hope Kana helps! Let me know how he does. 😄

Ok! I sent you a friend request! I am using Claude right now, but if you need other unit or color, I have Marth, Nowi, Soren, Saizo, Lucius and Aversa at +10, and Laevatein at +5.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Ok! I sent you a friend request! I am using Claude right now, but if you need other unit or color, I have Marth, Nowi, Soren, Saizo, Lucius and Aversa at +10, and Laevatein at +5.

I sent you one, too. And wow, so many options! I only have Kana and original Soren at +10, and I've been playing since launch! 'Course, I'm also f2p pure. Anyway, thanks for looking out for me!

...So are Laevatein and Wolt going to be stuck in same hell the entire round? I haven't seen any multipliers for these two and the small gap in their scores doesn't seem to be changing at all. I don't care a whole lot for the multiplier system, but no multipliers is really going to suck for overall scoring...

4 hours ago, Anacybele said:

...So are Laevatein and Wolt going to be stuck in same hell the entire round? I haven't seen any multipliers for these two and the small gap in their scores doesn't seem to be changing at all. I don't care a whole lot for the multiplier system, but no multipliers is really going to suck for overall scoring...

If you actually wanted Feathers, you could just be a Feather mercenary. I like supporting my waifus and all, but I prefer Feathers more.

1 minute ago, XRay said:

If you actually wanted Feathers, you could just be a Feather mercenary. I like supporting my waifus and all, but I prefer Feathers more.

I don't care enough about feathers to be a feather merc, I just don't want to end up with a really low score. I'm fine with an overall decent score. I like supporting a character I don't dislike.

6 minutes ago, Anacybele said:

I don't care enough about feathers to be a feather merc, I just don't want to end up with a really low score. I'm fine with an overall decent score. I like supporting a character I don't dislike.

If you do not care about Feathers, then what is wrong with having a low score? The score does not do anything except determining your Feather rewards.

Just now, XRay said:

If you do not care about Feathers, then what is wrong with having a low score? The score does not do anything except determining your Feather rewards.

I said I don't care ENOUGH, not that I didn't care at all. I do care about feathers. Just not enough to pick a character I don't like over someone I'm okay with.

I picked Wolt, thinking I'd be the underdog, but it looks like we've got the bigger team.  Guess it won't be as easy to score points this round as I thought.  Guess only having two guys really focuses that audience.

Without telling my friend, I told him to pick between the numbers 1, 2, and 3. He picked three. Which was Ursula. I'm fine with this.

But I have no idea whose team had more points in the first hour.

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Without telling my friend, I told him to pick between the numbers 1, 2, and 3. He picked three. Which was Ursula. I'm fine with this.

But I have no idea whose team had more points in the first hour.

You can see the first-hour numbers in the predictors posted in the OP.

Laegjarn Lyn Laevatein Wolt Helbindi Lilina Gunnthra Ursula
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
18,863,379 18,845,903 4,311,476 5,168,570 3,730,859 7,609,165 6,477,981 5,681,669

2 minutes ago, Humanoid said:

You can see the first-hour numbers in the predictors posted in the OP.

Laegjarn Lyn Laevatein Wolt Helbindi Lilina Gunnthra Ursula
0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
18,863,379 18,845,903 4,311,476 5,168,570 3,730,859 7,609,165 6,477,981 5,681,669

Oh cool, thanks. I didn't notice that there.

I'm kind of surprised by the numbers. Laegjarn had more support than Lyn, Wolt has more support than Laevatein, and Ursula and Gunnthra are pretty close.

Poor Helbindi, though.

Team Lilina I guess. It's a calculated risk I'm taking, but What could go wrong?

~Every single ally I get, including the units from the Friends List, are Red~

I always knew passing the Math GED test was a fluke...