41 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think would win?

• Dorcas
    • Bartre

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speed growth that's half of Bartre's is 'actual'...?

The fact that Dorcas can double things at endgame?

The fact that dorcas capped Speed for me once or twice?

The fact that Bartre can never once cap anything at 20/20 when my Dorcas's have all capped at least Strnegth by 20/15?

Personal experience matters.

Edited by Toa Lord Shade

Sorry, but that's like saying a die always rolls a six for you and denying the chance of throwing six is actually only 1/6th and saying "personal experience matters".

Dorcas has a good speed base, but like 20% growth. Bartre's base is shit, but the growth is 40% which is pretty decent. Both their attack speeds will be poor for a while, though.

I'd argue but that would make me a debater =\
Well, you already tried to argue so I don't see how it's any different if you fight against that...

Dorcas doesn't need to be doubling things anyway, since he'll be two-rounding earlygame and midgame anyway due to massive Atk, and lategame he has massive Crt so that he'll usually be one-rounding as well.

I would say Dorcas is better. He comes earlier, has some time to widen the level gap between them even more. Has a better speed base (though his growth is shit.)

Bartre's bases are pretty shitty (especially speed, which is IMO one of the, if not the most important stat.)

They are both pretty bad characters though, IMO.

Barte because he looks cool and I had a better and enjoyable time playing as him instead of Darcas. Plus, Barte has a hot wife and he put poison in Darcas's mutton.

Pfeh, Dorcas fights for his wife. Bartre fights with his wife. Dorcas is a ton manlier just because of that.

until the day he collapses and you go WHAT HAPPENED TO DORCAS

Dorcas' crit isn't that great btw. 22 Crt from supports (half from A Oswin, full from B Geitz) and 30 from Killer Axe, but if you're not doubling, you're basically 50/50 on onerounding. There's lots of room for improvement there.

• 2 weeks later...

Both PHAIL. But seeing how I MUST recruit Karla to get a good rank, I use Bartre. It's NEVER SKILL that makes me choose him. His itty speed with monstrous growths does NOT WORK OUT. Dorcas, I admit, is better, but he's also a PAIN. Raven, Hector, Sain, Lowen and Oswin always did the job on axes.

Pfeh, Dorcas fights for his wife. Bartre fights with his wife. Dorcas is a ton manlier just because of that.

or maybe that just states how much Bartre's wife is win.

and since Bartre and his wife spar to become better, then by simple logic, Bartre is better than Dorcas.

:mellow:

Edited by Jessie

No you don't... there's no power rank or characters recruited rank like in FE5 or FE6, and Karla's Wo Dao is worth less than a Killing Edge.

There is a survival rank. If it counts for non-recruited allies, I don't know.