The next Three Houses banner - Who do you want to see on it?

Anacybele

16 hours ago, SuperNova125 said:

I am really wondering why we don't have that much 3H content. Only two banners and a mythic and that was during the hype period. I wonder why they don't give more 3H as people want to see characters from the game. 

Oversaturating is never good. This way Heroes can actually promote 3 Houses later on when its sales start to dwindle so both can benefit. Also the Holiday season is comeing so its best to keep your big guns for then, Three Houses sales will still be good and Heroes can benefit from it and vice versa.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I won't mention timeskips since those are a long ways off for most characters. Edelgard, Dimitri, and Claude's (though what I really want is Claude's final class) hopefully will pop up as Legendary Heroes though. Aside from that I need Felix, he's just a necessity. I hope he has the Shield of Fraldarius as like his B skill or something as well as in his art. Then for his sword I hope it's Sword of Moralta. Other characters I'd mainly like to see are Sylvain, Dorothea, Marianne, and Ingrid.

I'm wondering if Lysithea will become the new Micaiah. While she doesn't have a tome that's eff against both Cav/Armour - she has so much power they might as well. 

Bernadetta might be out next unit w/close counter. (I can't really see them bringing in a 3H archer without it, and considering we only have one unit in the permanent pool with it it's time to rectify that situation)

While Ingrid will be lance flier #30189381734 - i still hope they make her a flying sword. 

I hope they make Dorothea a tome dancer, not a sword dancer.

14 hours ago, SSbardock84 said:

though what I really want is Claude's final class

That one's my favorite of his unique classes too but I get the feeling it'll end up being like Ike's lord class. Never represented in anything except cipher.

4 hours ago, NegativeExponents- said:

That one's my favorite of his unique classes too but I get the feeling it'll end up being like Ike's lord class. Never represented in anything except cipher.

Unfortunately that's probably true. Maybe if he makes it into the top 2 males for CYL we'll get it.

1 hour ago, SSbardock84 said:

Unfortunately that's probably true. Maybe if he makes it into the top 2 males for CYL we'll get it.

we should get Barrborssa as the Legendary alt yah?

though honestly i firmly believe that CYL is going to be Edel-Dimitri-Claude, and #4 will be whomever for females.

I really thought we'd have more Three Houses units by this point, but I can see why they're holding back a bit. I wonder when we'll get our first Three Houses seasonal banner too; there's a case to be made for them getting a dancer banner.

Outside of new units, I've got high hopes for Legendary Edelgard. Aymr has a lot of potential to be a really cool weapon in Heroes. I also suspect Legendary Dimitri being really broken as a result of his popularity, though I suppose CYL4 will be the final judge of that.

On 10/25/2019 at 4:54 AM, daisy jane said:

I'm wondering if Lysithea will become the new Micaiah. While she doesn't have a tome that's eff against both Cav/Armour - she has so much power they might as well. 

Maybe Blade tome with effectiveness against everything.