Post count

DeSu

I care a little bit about post count, and I want to get it over 100. But that's just so people don't look at me and think NOOB!! And I sorta want a custom title. Other than that, though, I don't care. And spamming is just stupid in my opinion. I post when I have something to say only.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I care a little bit about post count, and I want to get it over 100. But that's just so people don't look at me and think NOOB!! And I sorta want a custom title. Other than that, though, I don't care. And spamming is just stupid in my opinion. I post when I have something to say only.
I always have something to say. Hence the spamming.

Don't care, even though mine goes up by 200 daily.

Let me tell you, it's a big reason why people think your posts are worthless. You should post more in FFtF or on the chatrooms, where your posts don't count. You haven't really contributed much to the forums.

Edited by メズナ-さま。

Let me tell you, it's a big reason why people don't think your posts are worthless. You should post more in FFtF or on the chatrooms, where your posts don't count. You haven't really contributed much to the forums.
True.
I don't care much for post count. (hence why i've got a lower post count than most people who joined after me).

I go for only making quality posts instead of meaningless, spammy posts.

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY INDEED. :D

No. Quantity ftw.

Honestly though, if you want to see a quality post from me, 90% of SF can run screaming.

~Blue Fox.

It really depends on the place where post counts net rewards (At a forum I used to frequent, a custom member title was 1000 posts, I really worked my ass off for that and posted at most five times a week after that.) That forum eventually made postcount invisible as it created bias. ("This member is better because he has 2000 more posts.") I really wouldn't want something like that to happen here.

But in a lax place like this, post count means nothing at all to me. I've been here around four months and I haven't racked much at all. Besides the members group and extra benefits like closing a thread and a custom title, there really isn't much.

In all honesty, I'll still be active and browsing, even if my posts don't count.

I think it is (somewhat) important. I mean obviously, I'm not going to respect someone who has made ten epicly long and thoughtful posts over someone who has about 2,000 medium quality posts.

The real important thing about postcount is the statuses bestowed. That's why I slowed down after I became a Royal. Though I'm not going to be blind to the posts the person has made. If the person has 4,000 posts of meaningless posts, I'll treat him like he has none.

You pulled the words right out of my mouth.

Me too.

I just want to be able to close my own topics, which I honestly won't abuse, I just want the power to be able to.

Plus, what Waha Kife said. I'm actually trying to pick up my act 'round here. I'll still be a dumbass in FFtF, but around every where else, I'll post as much as I can.

I don't really care about post count. They're just numbers. I just post when I feel like it...

Wait, we have a post count here?

Says the person with the highest post count in the entire forest.

I don't see post-count as making anyone better than the rest. I do know that they will be someone just about everyone would know.

I do wanna get a high postcount though! But I only wanna reach "Heron" and don't care for much higher XD But I know I would never reach Heron because I mostly stick to FFtF because it is where I have the most fun! It's mostly the best place for being social in too.

The reason why I wanna reach Heron status is because herons are my favorite laguz in FE, so it really makes me wanna be one =)

I don't see post-count as making anyone better than the rest. I do know that they will be someone just about everyone would know.

I do wanna get a high postcount though! But I only wanna reach "Heron" and don't care for much higher XD But I know I would never reach Heron because I mostly stick to FFtF because it is where I have the most fun! It's mostly the best place for being social in too.

The reason why I wanna reach Heron status is because herons are my favorite laguz in FE, so it really makes me wanna be one =)

Do like me, and Spamspamspamspsamspamspamspam post vigorously for a short amount of time.

Do like me, and Spamspamspamspsamspamspamspam post vigorously for a short amount of time.

I remember when I had more posts than you (200 more), now you are beating me. You are a spammer great poster!!

As I said before, but now adding, being a Royal gets you a bit 'o respect. When I first came here (First Day) I looked at Waha Kife, Lyle Dayek, and MaSu as the coolest people here. XD

It isn't like I was wrong though. :P

I believe I said this in another topic, post count is merely the penis of the internet. Something for some people to say "Hahah mine is bigger!" over and nothing more. It has uses in showing seniority and activity, but aside from that I really have no use for it.

So no, I do not care about it in average circumstances. Only when clear seniority and activity levels are important.