New Heroes: Harmony amid Chaos

XRay

I decided to use a few orbs to get Lysithea since I ran out of tickets. I had 409 when I started and I had 376 when I stopped.
Not only did I get Paladin Chrom with one of my tickets, but I also got Bernie AND Lysithea.
AND NONE OF THEM ARE -ATK! 😄

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pulled nothing but a hecking 5-star Ferdinand. Biggest waste of 67 orbs ever.

Edited by Benice

So I just linked my switch account to my mobile heroes game and I didn't get Byleth. How come?

By the way, the upcoming Flame Emperor event is refering to the Three houses Flame emperor right? I did realize Arvis also has that title

37 minutes ago, Darkmoon6789 said:

So I just linked my switch account to my mobile heroes game and I didn't get Byleth. How come?

By the way, the upcoming Flame Emperor event is refering to the Three houses Flame emperor right? I did realize Arvis also has that title

Do you use the option to earn the gold points for your switch account?

https://fire-emblem-heroes.com/en/advance-topics/

edit: maybe i should have waited to answer that in the respective forum, im sorry for that.

Edited by NicolaTesla&you

I was fortunate enough to get two Annettes with my tickets~ I tried a bit for Lysithea, but didn't get her. I may go back towards the end of the Banner. I'd still like to try for Lys and some Annette merges~

Got Bernadetta in 200 orbs +Res -Spd and Lysithea in another 45 +Def -HP.  Kinda want Annette as well but I really need to be saving for when Nah reruns so I can +10 her.  Think they did a great job with the girls, Bernadetta getting a buff from damage like Persecution Complex, Lysithea being a nuke, and Annette being a rallybot with a magic weapon.  Ferdinand is just rouse fodder which is good for me, I want one of those skills for Nah's prf to stay active.

I got Annette with my last ticket, which is pretty good. This banner is a huge skip for me... but I am happy I left with something good. I went with green with my tickets because Annette was the unique hero in this banner. Bernie and Lysithea are very good units, but not as unique as Annette.

Annette would be my unit for Arena, if wasn't for Flame Emperor who scores way better. Some high cost skills are prepared for the Emperor, I just need to finish the HM farming.

I didn't get anything - for other banners this would be okay but because it's 3H i am kinda sad.  The real bummer is here - usually I'll just go "Whatever, I'll wait for their Legendary debut" but Lysithea is red, so that's a hit or miss and more importantly most of these will debut smack dab in the middle of CYL 4 (either right after, right before, or during) which means. noper nopes. 

I'll have to hope for a rando-free pull, or pity breakers for these guys. 
I'll have to see how Annette performs but i think she'll be one of those underestimated units simply due to the fact that she has an adaptive damage weapon w/o any sort of Penalty - but she might become a project for me down the road. Lysithea and Bernie are more of "would like to have"