Possible Member Get-Together?

Jyosua

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I live five hours away from Tampa during the summer (and during the fall I'm your average college student living thousands of miles away from home), so yeah. If not for the fact that I rely on my parents too much then I would go.

Busch Gardens is tons of fun, by the way. If you're getting together then, I probably can't come, but I can provide little hints and tips about the place since I was there for my school's Grad Weekend.

I live five hours away from Tampa during the summer (and during the fall I'm your average college student living thousands of miles away from home), so yeah. If not for the fact that I rely on my parents too much then I would go.

Busch Gardens is tons of fun, by the way. If you're getting together then, I probably can't come, but I can provide little hints and tips about the place since I was there for my school's Grad Weekend.

Kewl. and we would be meeting durring the summer.

Aw, that sounds like a cool idea, but...

Just as it's been said many times, there's the money issue.

I know my dad would discard the idea right away because it's way too hard to trust the internet. It'd be a bad idea (and I would have to agree with him cause it wouldn't be smart for me to meet with people I don't know entirely without any caution at all).

I wouldn't be able to =(

Hm. I dont think ppl should post here unless they're thinking of/can come. 50 "I definitely cant come" posts will just drown out posts of ppl saying they might actually go.

<_<

Hm. I dont think ppl should post here unless they're thinking of/can come. 50 "I definitely cant come" posts will just drown out posts of ppl saying they might actually go.

CAN YOU PEOPLE READ!?

For what it's worth, for Spring Break, I will be in Florida. I'm going to be a part of a marching band thing in Disney World. If you guys decide to plan it for Spring Break, then it's possible to see me!

Just my curiousity Harvey Berin, will you able to visit Toronto? If so, I would like you meet you.

I only go every once in awhile with my family, and that's to visit my grandparents.

So if I could go I would probably not be able to meet you.

For what it's worth, for Spring Break, I will be in Florida. I'm going to be a part of a marching band thing in Disney World. If you guys decide to plan it for Spring Break, then it's possible to see me!

this was gonna be like in July this coming up summer (gives more time to save money)

Depends heavily on when and where, since I might be going to the US during the next summer break.

I thought the first few posts said:

Tampa FL somewhere near bush gardens

Like in July