Forging Bonds: Peaceful Ends! (May 8th 2020)

Man, am I the only one laughing (and still laughing) at Mist's comment on Ike and his bacon? I mean, this tough, strong, aloof, and serious mercenary...just enjoying a bunch of bacon on his breakfast plate. I just find the imagery so funny! I guess my sense of humor really is different.

I won't bring this up again, promise. I just can't quit laughing. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Not very impressed with these conversations so far, save maybe Lyon's. Ike's is kinda lame, half of it screamed of "kiss Ike's butt and keep on saying how super strong and cool he is he'd never go dark!" while the other half is "I dreamed of bad Ike," and neither of those are what I'd personally want to see from this kind of theme. Julia's was a bit too silly for me, even if Cecilia knew Julia was fallen; just didn't do it for me. And Corrin I keep forgetting even has conversations...that's how memorable those ones are for me.

Kind of a step down from some of the better Forging Bonds, like the Caineghis/Lethe/Mordecai/Ranulf group, or the Thea/Sue/Lugh/Idunn group.

Man, I appreciate how heavy Lyon's story is. And I love that Ike's more follows Mist. So good. Haven't gotten any of Corrin's yet. It's so cool that they're including Ashnard, too! I hope they keep that up for the grails units. But then... Well...

I'm sorry, Julia, but I just can't take you seriously anymore. And isn't Cecilia supposed to be smart?

Edit: Okay, just finished Ike's story. Man, that was a nice twist at the end! Man, my heart goes out to the guy. And in the main FB story! Agh, poor, poor Ike... Corrin, too.

Edited by Mercakete

15 hours ago, Anacybele said:

Man, am I the only one laughing (and still laughing) at Mist's comment on Ike and his bacon? I mean, this tough, strong, aloof, and serious mercenary...just enjoying a bunch of bacon on his breakfast plate. I just find the imagery so funny! I guess my sense of humor really is different.

I won't bring this up again, promise. I just can't quit laughing. XD

Soren told Aimee that Ike likes his meat in PoR.  😛

---

After reading all the stories, Corrin's still the adorable idiot I've grown to expect, Julia's was unexpected, Lyon's was amusing, and Ike's was Soren's Spotlight Hour.  Not bad overall.

6 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Soren told Aimee that Ike likes his meat in PoR.  😛

Okay, what's that got to do with anything? Also, I already knew this.

1 minute ago, Anacybele said:

Okay, what's that got to do with anything? Also, I already knew this.

It's consistent with Ike shoving bacon down his throat at breakfast, as opposed to pancakes.

38 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It's consistent with Ike shoving bacon down his throat at breakfast, as opposed to pancakes.

Yeah, but my point is that it's still funny to picture a guy as serious and stoic as Ike stuffing his face with anything. lol

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Hello guys. I need your help about Forging Bonds. A glitchs occurred to me, that I am not getting any more friendship points in the current Forging Bonds event.

Did it happen to someone before?

Have you tried reporting it to IS? I think they respond in such things. Other than your guess is as good as mine, sorry.

Edited by SuperNova125

24 minutes ago, SuperNova125 said:

Have you tried reporting it to IS? I think they respond in such things. Other than your guess is as good as mine, sorry.

Yeah, I did. Now I am waiting for a solution.

I hope they are able to help me, because if not I will lose 60 ephemeras, stopping me from getting both 5* limited manuals. At least the selection this month is not that great.