End-Of-The-World-Super-Happy-Fun-Time Corona-chan Dank Meme Stash

...so we got a COVID-19 thread over in Serious Discussion....  (serious thread is serious)

Wanted to make one over here for more lighthearted and lulzy handling of the damn thing. 

...levity and whatnot...

Because after living through a plague, I now understand why so many 14th century European paintings just show people laying on their couches with their tits out.

Use responsibly.

Corona-chan! - YouTube

Edited by Shoblongoo

• eclipse changed the title to End-Of-The-World-Super-Happy-Fun-Time Corona-chan Memes And Whatnot
19 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

These disease-chan memes are proof that God could wipe the lot of us off the Earth and we'd have no right to complain about it.

^^^
Obligatory reminder that floods and epidemics are god's handiwork

Good guy Satan just does orgies and heavy metal bands 

20 minutes ago, eclipse said:

What, no mention of insects?  Remember, God made those too!

Honestly though... what's the point of mosquitoes? Flies have a purpose to polinate some stuff but mosquitoes?? GET AWAY FROM ME!

7 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

"Things aren't weird enough down there."  -God; inventing bugs-

God's Will: Tweets Explaining How God Created Animals - I Can Has ...

I think the platypus is what happened when God realized He had some spare parts. 😛

1 minute ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Honestly though... what's the point of mosquitoes? Flies have a purpose to polinate some stuff but mosquitoes?? GET AWAY FROM ME!

Mosquitoes are there to remind us that even if our life is bad, at least we don't SUCK. 😛

23 minutes ago, AnonymousSpeed said:

I rest my case.

Oh I'm convinced that 2020 is being directed by M. Night Shyamalan.

And June is just gonna be like "PLOT TWIST: you were the virus all along. Corona is the cure." 

Image may contain: one or more people and cloud, text that says 'Day 15: Sep 08, 2019 2019 ENVIRONMENT Earth's Ozone Layer Is Healing, Dolphins Coming Back CARLYCASS 26MARCH2020 Day 169: I'm back fuckers'

25 minutes ago, This boi uses Nino said:

Honestly though... what's the point of mosquitoes? 

[God creating mosquitoes]

"I wonder how I could get everyone to spray chemicals on themselves and also slap their own face..."

1 minute ago, Shoblongoo said:

And June is just gonna be like "PLOT TWIST: you were the virus all along. Corona is the cure."

Yeah remember when the bad guy from Kingsman seemed like a silly caricature for a campy spy film?

40 minutes ago, Shoblongoo said:

^^^
Obligatory reminder that floods and epidemics are god's handiwork

Good guy Satan just does orgies and heavy metal bands 

Obligatory reminder that God shouldn't be blamed for natural disasters that occur on their own and that the fault for this epidemic lands squarely on the Chinese government. Superbugs happen when someone gets a bit too creative in the lab and lets his experiment explore.

PSA aside...

74568721.jpg.d73aa33e36f8baa03b66f821e2e75d61.jpg

Edited by twilitfalchion

23 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

the fault for this epidemic lands squarely on the hands of  multiple governments; China's first-and-foremost for failing to promptly advise of the new virus and provide accurate medical information to the international community. 

But also the Western governments that failed to maintain effective policies and procedures to control the spread. 

There. Fixed that for you.

19 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

The murder hornet is pretty solid proof that God is malevolent.

No description available.

31 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

And another.

Neil-Diamond-hands-meme-COVID-19-1024x598.thumb.jpg.fe5de9f415dfb21181dbbba7997d6f77.jpg

Ohhhhhhhh

Don't even get me started on the social distancing 'protesters' 

1 minute ago, Shoblongoo said:

the fault for this epidemic lands squarely on the hands of  multiple governments; China's first-and-foremost for failing to promptly advise of the new virus and provide accurate medical information to the international community. 

But also the Western governments that failed to maintain effective policies and procedures to control the spread. 

very accurate

16 minutes ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

The murder hornet is pretty solid proof that God is malevolent.

The murder hornet is biding its time. One day, my friend~!

3 hours ago, twilitfalchion said:

And another.

Neil-Diamond-hands-meme-COVID-19-1024x598.thumb.jpg.fe5de9f415dfb21181dbbba7997d6f77.jpg

HANDS

NOT TOUGHING HANDS

DON'T REACH OUT

DON'T TOUCH ME

DON'T TOUCH YOUUUUUUUU

SWEET COVID NINE, INE-INE-TEEN

BAD TIMES NEVER SEEMED SO SCREWED

I FEEL INCLINED (OH-OH-OH)

TO BELIEVE THEY NEVER WOULD

Just fucking kill me for that.

The idea of Death asking people to stop rushing to him is funny enough on its own, right?

13 minutes ago, Dayni said:

The idea of Death asking people to stop rushing to him is funny enough on its own, right?

Death was trying to have a nice vacation in Florida!

Just went on Google images to find some memes.

1584437238-chuck_norris.png

jpeg

Edited by XRay

1 hour ago, Shoblongoo said:

99008565_10157797507719064_3647564567413784576_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=VKrsmCkK4BAAX8G8jjb&_nc_ht=scontent-iad3-1.xx&oh=fef61537edaa6327a1d1bbdfb3a84628&oe=5EE9F30B

I would just put Trump there instead of USA. The state governors has done a pretty decent job to the best of their ability given the lack of resource and support.

But, yeah, that is pretty accurate.