• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

11 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Finally found the whole thing

Hide contents

XD

This is legit one of the weirdest things I've ever seen, and yet I can't help but laugh. XD

Edited by DragonFlames

So I underestimated Tales of Xillia 2 and thought it was relatively bland. 

Now I have a very different opinion. The late game portion is alot better than early game, that stance I wont change on. 

That being said, the gameplay later on gets challenging yet fun, like Vesperia does, which I enjoy. 

The story is only alright though, sadly. Having a MC that doesnt really talk doesnt do wonders for the plot, at least for me.

Getting better equipment is a really painful grind. Anything endgame needs stuff that takes way to long to get that by then, I'll have pretty much everything done by the time I get that far. Personally i think Vesperia has a superior equipment scaling.

All in all I would say it's just as good as the first one, though.

Drat, I played the final Shu chapter and made it to Orochi, who, along with Keiji Maeda and Lu Bu who freely serve him, hits very hard even on Easy. I didn't die however, instead, the one allied NPC who couldn't die here, the commander Zhuge Liang, came running into battle against Orochi and died right in front of me. It totally wasn't my fault!

And somehow, despite playing on Easy, I wasn't able to escape the interior of Edo Castle on Shu-7 after the fire attack is commenced with all allies in less than two minutes. I suppose I have to let my allies chew on some officers outside, and then blitz Guan Yu on the inside so none of them ever enter the castle and I can run out ignoring every enemy inside, which otherwise I'd have to kill so the AI would get moving. I'll need to replay the chapter a second time to unlock 8X.

Instead, I think I'll swap over to another story for now.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

31 minutes ago, Armagon said:

f23.png

Here is a quandary, if God throws you out of Heaven but God is a chuckster, does that mean you were expelled from divine graces, or is wherever God throws you to also Heaven?

Because of the trickiness in getting to it, I did the chuckster secret maybe twice, but you don't need to play it once to know how bad those are.

20 minutes ago, Benice said:

Happy last day of summer/first day of autumn, everyone!

Or first day of spring for the Southern Hemisphere, not that anyone who frequents this topic resides south of the equator I think.

The cool has already arrived for me, my legs aren't liking it.

When does the foliage kick in Canada BTW? I've been told New England here in the US peaks in mid-late October (barring abnormal weather), and then dies come November.

And the topic of Autumn/Fall, I'm reminded of this:

Auburn Thicket is my favorite of the 2nd Stratums, the music matches the beautiful scenery so well. (2nd best 2nd is Jagged Reach, followed by the Misty Ravine, then the Primitive Jungle comes last.)

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

I'll head off for business trip. The more than five hours travel will be pain for sure, especially by wearing a mask. I just can hope that I don't have to wear one for the meeting. Otherwise it would have been twelve hours which would be unbearable due to my asthma. I have zero desire for this. Even free food can't save it.

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

f23.png

xD

Somehow I find the chuckster shine stage to be fun as heck even though it does feel kind of janky.

17 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

I'll head off for business trip. The more than five hours travel will be pain for sure, especially by wearing a mask. I just can hope that I don't have to wear one for the meeting. Otherwise it would have been twelve hours which would be unbearable due to my asthma. I have zero desire for this. Even free food can't save it.

Have a safe trip! 👍

35 minutes ago, Julian Teehee said:

Stay safe, hopefully it goes better than expected!

54 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Here is a quandary, if God throws you out of Heaven but God is a chuckster, does that mean you were expelled from divine graces, or is wherever God throws you to also Heaven?

The answer: it's RNG. iirc, the distance and just where in general a Chuckster throws you to is RNG dependent so for your question, whether God-Chuckster throws you into Heaven or expels you from it is random.

So, I just came back from a weekend trip to Tijuana... and man, near the road on the way were some areas covered in ash, from all the fires over there in California.

The phrase is true; far from God, and close to the United States.

I'm almost done with the last book of The Black Company series titled Soldiers Live. God is this series bleak and sombre, but then again with a title like The Black Company what do you expect?

Edited by Wraith

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

And the topic of Autumn/Fall, I'm reminded of this:

Auburn Thicket is my favorite of the 2nd Stratums, the music matches the beautiful scenery so well.

My favorite EO game! ❤️

6 hours ago, Julian Teehee said:

Take care! And hopefully everything goes well! ^^

---

I've been getting back into Nights of Azure 2 this morning.
Beat Muveil, and had her join my group. Fighting her was much easier than fighting Veruschka, but I nevertheless needed three tries, because on the first two attempts, I reached her with very low HP, which went about as well as expected. The enemies in the Hidden Mine area are quite brutal, especially the mushroom types that can poison you. Anyway, now that that's done, the next goal is to head deeper into the mine to find clues as to the Moon Queen's whereabouts. And there's another boss waiting. One that I remember to be quite... tricky. XD

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I've been getting back into Nights of Azure 2 this morning.
Beat Muveil, and had her join my group. Fighting her was much easier than fighting Veruschka, but I nevertheless needed three tries, because on the first two attempts, I reached her with very low HP, which went about as well as expected. The enemies in the Hidden Mine area are quite brutal, especially the mushroom types that can poison you. Anyway, now that that's done, the next goal is to head deeper into the mine to find clues as to the Moon Queen's whereabouts. And there's another boss waiting. One that I remember to be quite... tricky. XD

Good luck!

Alrighty, so completing FE Awakening again makes me realize just how much I would like to see them remake the game, by maybe adding a story option where you follow Lucina as the lead, instead of Chrom. Her storyline has a lot of potential and they don't tap into it enough in my opinion. That could just be personal bias speaking, though! XD

6 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Alrighty, so completing FE Awakening again makes me realize just how much I would like to see them remake the game, by maybe adding a story option where you follow Lucina as the lead, instead of Chrom. Her storyline has a lot of potential and they don't tap into it enough in my opinion. That could just be personal bias speaking, though! XD

That's because she's the more compelling lead character. Chrom is good, but I always liked Lucina more. Her story was much more interesting by comparison, imo.

And I prefer the female lords of FE in general so...