Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

huh

according to the wiki i don't have to

Ch. 9, you do. I am 90% sure, at least... Sophie appears as an enemy who Esteban can talk to, at the very least.

10 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I took a break, what'd i miss?

I lost a bet, Shrimpy lost his mind. Hence what my Favorite FE is currently listed as.

Edited by Benice

Uca70PL.png

Just stay lined up for the archer so he kills you won't you. Morons.

I swear if i see green units one more time after this chapter....

Otherwise chapter seems fun, if i didn't have to reset due to a missclick and accidently waiting with Reese :lul:

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What was the bet?

sssQC82.png

Me playing this masterpiece of map

If you thought GBA snow was bad....

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

What was the bet?

I said that if he played a really terrible map on Berwick, I'd say that my fav. FE is TH.

He did it.

6 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

So, try number three, actually. This time, I lured the Chimaera into every single trap possible.
Let's hope it's enough...

You didn't do that the first time? The pitfalls altogether remove 40% of its HP, and if you engage it from behind while it's still in the pitfall you get two turns of it doing nothing and a free Leg Bind.

5 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I have the Butterfly Tsukudani and everything, but I can't do enough damage to it before I run out of TP... and those bat F.O.E.s don't make my life any easier, either, because to kill them, I need to waste a bunch of TP, as well.

With a sufficiently-leveled Venom Curse and the Tsukudani, you should be able to kill the bats in 2-3 turns, before the Chimaera can get involved. After you kill them, leave the room and heal up and save. The bats won't respawn for a week or two.

Finally got a Game Over after so many close calls. Two owls Panicked my entire team on the 9th floor. And my Beast is finding it rough surviving the red winged lizards' (not FOEs) flame breath. But killing baddies isn't an issue, Venom Curse with Tsukudani is dealing twice or triple their HP in damage, and my DH and Alch are doing just fine too.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Just stay lined up for the archer so he kills you won't you. Morons.

It took me 193 turns to get to the castle, and none of the engineers died for me in either run through this map, actually.

Not that it matters, only the head engineer needs to survive, and there is no benefit to all he others surviving..

wat

I play full games with less turn count then this wtf xD

I suck royally at this game, K? I spent over 90 turns tanking the lance knights with Marcel.

193 turns is low when you play SRW... maybe.

There is one game where if you want to unlock the true ending you need to reach and beat the standard final map within 777 turns.

Sounds like a lot? Maybe, but the game is over 90 stages long, so...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

So... what’s the deal with chapter 15? It’s a spiral of plains around a bit of mountain curved away from like the main part of the mountain, so you have to go in a spiral (actually it’s more like a curve now that I think about it). The mostly unpromoted enemies are standing in groups of 3 mostly, quite a ways away from each other, with the over all amount of enemies being quite low, and the ambush spawns barely being able to do anything to any of my units (except for my dodgetanks, but they well, y’know..). The chapter was so basic and incredibly easy. The only reason I had to reset was because I wasn’t checking enemy equipment and someone had a killing edge. And it’s just a random encounter with Bern on our way to go do something actually plot convenient, i.e. a filler chapter. How is this a chapter I’m seeing over halfway through the game?

35 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I took a break, what'd i miss?

Benice joked that I’m a pixiv artist who does Seliph x Julia lewds and I tried to continue but failed miserably leading to people thinking that I’m actually an artist.

Edited by Sooks1016

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

I suck royally at this game, K? I spent over 90 turns tanking the lance knights with Marcel.

...bait them with Larentia xD

When you attack them they will rush at you, then you can rush at them haha

Or atleast the ones near starting area anyway, planning to do the same with ones at the bridge, but will probably be harder haha

...bait them with Larentia xD

They OHKO Larenta, though! Heck, they OHKO everyone but Derrick, Marcel, Ward and a promoted Reese. Urgh...They're so tough.

Edited by Benice

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

If you thought GBA snow was bad....

Well the only time I thought GBA snow was bad was when weather effects were a thing but that was only in FE7.

What's so bad about this snow Berwick map?

1 minute ago, Benice said:

They OHKO Larenta, though! Heck, they OHKO everyone but Derrick, Marcel, Ward and a promoted Reese. Urgh...They're so tough.

...They can't attack Larentia, though

Remember, they don't counterattack

And since Larentia is a flier she can't be attacked

Just now, Armagon said:

An armor knight surrounded by magic using enemies, and said armor knight can move 1 tile every turn unless he is level 15 or higher, in which case he can move two. Everyone else can also only move 2. I think Axel might have full movement, though. This map sucks.

Just now, Shrimperor said:

...They can't attack Larentia, though

Remember, they don't counterattack

And since Larentia is a flier she can't be attacked

I forgot about dat.

Bruh, Caeda has gained two points of strongth in two levels!

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

hKc6ULy.png4HKXci4.png

While you have armor Knight force deployed (1 Mov in snow map), and enemies have full Mov, and there's a dragon that can take of 70-90% of most of your units, that has unpredictable Ai

:kaga:

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

hKc6ULy.png4HKXci4.png

While you have armor Knight force deployed (1 Mov in snow map), and enemies have full Mov, and there's a dragon that can take of 70-90% of most of your units, that has unpredictable Ai

:kaga:

Ah, Kaga was drunk. I see.

Looking at Wikipedia, apparently fragments of skis have been found that date back to 6000 BC. The Norse deities Ullr and Skadi rode on skis. And skis being used in battle are recorded as early as the 1200s AD. Ergo, why can't FE have them?