Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

5 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Bringing two universes together in a way that is at least somewhat believable despite the entire thing being more meme-y than anything else still ain't easy. XD

Ganbatte!

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

I actually have never used him outside of Ch.1's main mission

The main thing he did for me so far is tank stuff. I just park him at a choke point and no one can go through lol. Guard was also useful early on.

But his hitrates are yikes. RNG is a major thing bringing the game down in my eyes anyway.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Especially if you like Chu-Ko-Nu enemies who are hidden and/or move or have Overwatch

That's why i have Czene hiding in a forest with watchful xD

But yeah that'S evil

• Replies 180.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

That's why i have Czene hiding in a forest with watchful xD

But yeah that'S evil

Yeah. I mean, they're in logical spots, but still...Youch... It does give armor knights good use, though, since they're the only ones who are mostly safe.

Also, Marcel gets an extra point of movement at level 15. Maybe FE could do something similar to this with its armor knights?

Just now, Benice said:

It does give armor knights good use

>3 Mov
>Shrimpy playstyle

lul

1 minute ago, Benice said:

Also, Marcel gets an extra point of movement at level 15. Maybe FE could do something similar to this with its armor knights?

they do

it's called promotion

xD

Just now, Shrimperor said:

they do

it's called promotion

xD

Well yeah, but I mean other than promotion-Such as Fates' skill granted if you don't promote before level 15. Armor knights could perhaps benefit from that?

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

>3 Mov
>Shrimpy playstyle

lul

JUST USE STRIDE EZ FIX

1 minute ago, Sooks1016 said:

I’m feeling in a good mood for whatever reason, I suppose I’ll go back and get Hugh... maybe.

Going back and fixing your Hugh-ge mistake in not stealing Narcian's Blue gem could also help! Make sure to steal his Delphi shield as well. Selling the Delphi shield is also an option, if you really need to...

Btw, Hugh is basically useless if he doesn't get full price, so go double or nothing in terms of what you pay him.

It's funny to think Hugh is deliberately performing badly since you're not paying his full price. That's about one Watsonian explanation for his stats dropping should you pay less.

1 minute ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It's funny to think Hugh is deliberately performing badly since you're not paying his full price. That's about one Watsonian explanation for his stats dropping should you pay less.

Hugh is a great character. One of the reasons I want FE6 remade is so that Hugh can get fully voice acted, I'm not gonna lie.

40 minutes ago, Benice said:

Going back and fixing your Hugh-ge mistake in not stealing Narcian's Blue gem could also help! Make sure to steal his Delphi shield as well. Selling the Delphi shield is also an option, if you really need to...

Btw, Hugh is basically useless if he doesn't get full price, so go double or nothing in terms of what you pay him.

That was the plan!

If you say no to him when he’s at his lowest price will he just leave?

7 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

If you say no to him when he’s at his lowest price will he just leave?

Yes. (He basically goes "I-It's not like I wanted to be hired by you or anything! Baka!")

Put a save-state before you recruit him to see how low you can pay for him, (unless you wanna use him,) and also to see his dialogue if you don't hire him.

Hugh is one of my faves in FE6, actually. He's great. Er, as a character. He's bad-to-below average as a unit.

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

Put a save-state before you recruit him to see how low you can pay for him, (unless you wanna use him,) and also to see his dialogue if you don't hire him.

I’ll already be tight on guiding rings... and I like what I’ve got going right now so I’ll pass.

I’ll only be able to afford one more promotion item, so since I can just bench Zeiss, I have to decide between Saul and Deke (leaning Saul)

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I’ll only be able to afford one more promotion item, so since I can just bench Zeiss, I have to decide between Saul and Deke (leaning Saul)

Personally? I'd go with neither. Saul is best off staffbotting, (Not like promotion hurts him, though) and Deke is basically Marcus 2, and is mostly valuable if he is earlypromoted in Ch. 8 in HM. Do whatever you like, though.

Also, how are you low on cash, actually? FE6 throws a lot of money at you. Did you miss the chests in Ch. 12?

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Hugh is one of my faves in FE6, actually. He's great. Er, as a character. He's bad-to-below average as a unit.

Whyyyyy can't he come as a Sage? Hugh isn't actually bad as a unit, with a 10k payment ends up with more HP and Def than either other Mage, with Mag/Skl/Spd thats between Lugh and Lilina (and less Lck and Res than either). But he comes so late, under-leveled, and if you purchase him for 5k, you can use the Silver Card to buy an Angelic Robe in the Secret Shop in the same chapter to significantly close that HP lead he has, and you'll save 1000 gold. Lugh's cousin could use a major a boost in 6 remake.

Just now, Benice said:

Also, how are you low on cash, actually? FE6 throws a lot of money at you. Did you miss the chests in Ch. 12?

No, actually.

I’m not quite sure myself...

4 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Whyyyyy can't he come as a Sage? Hugh isn't actually bad as a unit, with a 10k payment ends up with more HP and Def than either other Mage, with Mag/Skl/Spd thats between Lugh and Lilina (and less Lck and Res than either). But he comes so late, under-leveled, and if you purchase him for 5k, you can use the Silver Card to buy an Angelic Robe in the Secret Shop in the same chapter to significantly close that HP lead he has, and you'll save 1000 gold. Lugh's cousin could use a major a boost in 6 remake.

I feel like he'd be fine if there weren't a famine of rings in Elibe at the time FE6 sarts, actually. His bases could certainly use a few points up or down, but I like his role, myself.

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Just chanfe promotion to master seal system in remake

So it's an onsen scene?

Depends, because I don’t know that word. Would the commissionee like something different?

Onsens...

Steamy Luminous Arc 1 spoilers!:

Spoiler

340?cb=20120724043347

16 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Depends, because I don’t know that word.

Onsen is Japanese meaning "hot spring". The abode of naked people, macaques, and plenty o' perversion in entertainment media, though they're nonsexual places in reality.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer