• Replies 180.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

I’m surprised that Douglas is still willing to join us after I spent like 20ish turns sitting there having Sue shoot him with arrows that do literally no damage and breaking two bows. He was probably thinking “Tf is their lord on??”

For those curious, my Sue was at level 19 with 73 experience and couldn’t damage him with an iron, steel, or killer bow so I just sat there having her shoot every turn until she leveled up and then promoted her.

2 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I’m surprised that Douglas is still willing to join us after I spent like 20ish turns sitting there having Sue shoot him with arrows that do literally no damage and breaking two bows. He was probably thinking “Tf is their lord on??”

For those curious, my Sue was at level 19 with 73 experience and couldn’t damage him with an iron, steel, or killer bow so I just sat there having her shoot every turn until she leveled up and then promoted her.

That's some dedication! 

So I did both Hope's and Alexa's Affinity Missions (in the end, i chose to do the latter before the former). I had this happen during Alexa's Affinity Mission

IMG_20201012_221400.jpg?width=768&height

Very Nice!

And then i proceeded to do Hope's Affinity Mission, exploring the rest of Sylvalum to get to Cauldros, though not particularly going out of my way. I did come across this

IMG_20201012_212856.jpg?width=768&height

Very good to know that it has one set path and it never diverges from it.

And then i made it to Cauldros

IMG_20201012_213508.jpg?width=768&height

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Otherwise, I'm not sure of your problem, I don't see it happening to me.

IMG_20201012_204053.jpg?width=769&height

IMG_20201012_204130.jpg?width=769&height

Notice how the Tyrant info only appears in the checkmarked hexagon. Although i'm not even sure how it got a checkmark in the first place, it was there before i even found the Tyrant located there. I've seen that blue checkmark show up for treasure chests and Affinity Mission locations but i can't pinpoint any consistency for it showing up.

8 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Use Burning Slash.

I don't have this Art yet but i was able to follow your advice and managed to keep Overdrive going on for a little bit longer. Although i do not like how the Ramjet Rifle only has an ammo count of three and it feels like it takes a while for it to reload. Couple that with the fact it can't be upgraded at all and I don't see myself really using it. It's definitely just there for you to understand Overdrive but not something you should be using long term.

5 hours ago, Sooks1016 said:

So... can Fae promote or what?

No but FYI Fae's Dragonstone is one-of-a-kind. Once it's gone, it's gone.

3 hours ago, Shrimperor said:

Lol

That reminds me that i killed Jamke in FE4

xD

I too left a man behind once. I think it was.....Gatrie in FE8? That's his name right? Or was it Oswin? Anyways, the Armor you get in FE8 at the start, he died in Ch.4 and i just was too lazy to reset. The same thing happened with Wendy's brother in FE6.

Both were Armors so nothing of value was lost.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

btw @Benice do i get anything for the green units surviving? because they died to Ballista while breaking down the door

Wow, that's some bad luck.

No, nothing at all, I think. Maybe Tactics points, but 'das it.

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

That said, there's a trick to exploit in order to keep Fae useful. Though it's very glitchy.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

considering Ballista had 100 hit + Aim, it was just green units being green units 😛

Oh, that ballista. Nah, the green units live to serve! And also to be killed by Almachus, but whatever.

and that, too.  

Wait, you meant the ballista in the City? Pls i am not that Slow kek xD

Y'know, speaking of ballistae, Vester should have had arrowbane.

30 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

That's some dedication! 

It didn’t take too long, but thanks!

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I thought it couldn’t break?

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I too left a man behind once. I think it was.....Gatrie in FE8? That's his name right? Or was it Oswin?

I don’t know anything about fe8 but I know that Oswin is from fe7 so I’ll say it’s probably Gatrie.

27 minutes ago, Armagon said:

The same thing happened with Wendy's brother in FE6.

Thinking of Bors as Wendy’s brother instead of the other way around is a crime, no one should be tied to Wendy 😝

20 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

That said, there's a trick to exploit in order to keep Fae useful. Though it's very glitchy.

I’m gonna use her anyway. First fe I’ve played in which you can use someone who turns into a dragon to attack (unless you count Corrin but that was severely underwhelming).

5 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

8XUpnXG.png

can confirm

Are you an engineer? :0

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

8XUpnXG.png

can confirm

YO YOU'RE GONNA GET THE LAST PART OF ESTEBAN'S CHARACTER ARC HERE YAY

This map is really fun IMO. And armor knights are good in it! Esteban will need to be deployed, though.

33 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Anyways, the Armor you get in FE8 at the start

The armor knight in the FE8 earlygame is Gilliam. (I don't blame you for forgetting him, though.)

Just now, Sooks1016 said:

I’m gonna use her anyway. First fe I’ve played in which you can use someone who turns into a dragon to attack (unless you count Corrin but that was severely underwhelming).

Well, I'm sure you can have her dragonstone last the rest of the game with no issue. Don't remember if it's Hammerne applicable.

In any case, if you're curious, the exploit goes like this:

You need a map with both enemy dragons and an enemy with a Berserk staff, both near each other. You must then put a thief in range of both, then let it get Berserked.

Somehow, being Berserked allows the Thief to steal the dragonstone. And viola, you have an infinite use dragonstone for Fae to use.

WARNING Since the game doesn't expect for this scenario to happen, trying to have Fae use a dragonstone not her own results in glitchy animations. The risk of a crash if very likely, so if you ever consider doing the exploit, turn animations off.

you can say so XD

I finished my thesis and stuff, but didn't *officially* graduate yet. Thanks, Corona

I second this too.

I graduated last year, but then there was trouble with gaining the bachelor degree itself. Then the pandemic happened. So... still waiting on that bachelor's.

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

Or i can use Arrowbane units

NO DON'T USE PERCIVAL YOU FOOL! HE'S THE MAN WHO WILL MISS 98 THREE TIMES! DON'T DOOOOO IIIIIITTTTTTT!!!!!