She's not Simpette xD

...i think

Well, you never know!
It's Kaga, after all! XD

Edited by DragonFlames

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Blame Esteban. He's the one with the roving eyes! xD

THEY'RE MARRIED LEAVE ESTEBAN ALONE

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAD! TWILIT'S BEING MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN! BELT HIM! BELT! BELT!

8 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

>5 Wyrms in one map

F for your boy Shrimpy

Yo, I love this map! I'm probably the only one, but it has an awesome map theme and you get cool loot.

And I got Esteban to level 20 on this map. Nice.

kuJ8wzj.png

And this happened too. Saphira good!

3 minutes ago, Benice said:

awesome map theme

Yeah i give you that

Desert map + 5 dangerous flying enemies however..........

Atleast lt infantry can move normally, still...

5 minutes ago, Benice said:

And I got Esteban to level 20 on this map. Nice.

His prf is pretty good

However

>27% devil effect chance

Nty, i will wait until Sylvis is lvl 30 and she can use it without devil effect xD

6 minutes ago, Benice said:

And this happened too. Saphira good!

Saphira crit keeek

I FINALLY DID IT! THE CHIMAERA IS DEAD!!!
Good lord, that was painful. But I didn't lower the difficulty, nor did I change the skills at all. I just got lucky no one died.
But I was literally on my last legs. No one except my Hexer and Medic had any semblance of TP left by the end.

I didn't get the conditional drop that requires it to die from Poison damage, but in all seriousness?
I don't give a damn. The item I can get from this can't be that great.

The Draggy Guild prevailed at last!
Although the battle could not have lasted one turn longer, because Dr. Jeff (my medic) literally had one HP left and was poisoned. XD

Also, guess who landed the final blow?
16HUVlI.png

The Bae Tamaki did it again! Sadly no insta-kill this time, but she got the final hit that finally felled the foul felon!

Edited by DragonFlames

Residents of the TeeHee thread, I request your noble services.

....what’s a small act of kindness you can do for anyone that isn’t holding the door open or lending them a pencil....

11 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

....what’s a small act of kindness you can do for anyone that isn’t holding the door open or lending them a pencil....

Give them food!

EDIT: Probably not a good idea with Corona, never mind.

Uh, ask if they're ok if someone's alone! That sometimes helps make people feel better.

Edited by Benice

17 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

I'd say make something for them as a present, something handmade. Could be food or something else!

Although depending on who they are, just spending time with them could work!

Edited by DragonFlames

12 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Make them play Berwick Saga.

Wait no that ain't small.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

51 minutes ago, Benice said:

Give them food!

EDIT: Probably not a good idea with Corona, never mind.

Uh, ask if they're ok if someone's alone! That sometimes helps make people feel better.

50 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I'd say make something for them as a present, something handmade. Could be food or something else!

Although depending on who they are, just spending time with them could work!

Thank you guys!

JKaO6jR.png?1

literally for this game

My final challenge was a bossrush attempt on nightmare, but it ended where I expected it'd end, the Mist Witch.

Surprised that I could do boss 1, 3 and 4 without any causalities, though I had to redo the second boss a half dozen of times.

I'm done with this game now.

The final challenge was quite nice although not quite successful.

2 hours ago, DragonFlames said:

I FINALLY DID IT! THE CHIMAERA IS DEAD!!!
Good lord, that was painful. But I didn't lower the difficulty, nor did I change the skills at all. I just got lucky no one died.
But I was literally on my last legs. No one except my Hexer and Medic had any semblance of TP left by the end.

I didn't get the conditional drop that requires it to die from Poison damage, but in all seriousness?
I don't give a damn. The item I can get from this can't be that great.

The Draggy Guild prevailed at last!
Although the battle could not have lasted one turn longer, because Dr. Jeff (my medic) literally had one HP left and was poisoned. XD

Also, guess who landed the final blow?
16HUVlI.png

The Bae Tamaki did it again! Sadly no insta-kill this time, but she got the final hit that finally felled the foul felon!

🥳

I know how exhilarating that has to be. Congrats, first boss dead.

I took a breather from nonstop EOU2 to return to another Atlus product, Devil Survivor 2: Record Breaker.

Again, it's harder than I remember, certainly because NG+ runs for all the other endings were extremely easy. I can't see how someone could possibly do a no-Free Battles first run for the achievement thingy. You'd be underleveled, forced to carefully choose which skills to Skill Crack in every battle, weighing the goodness of the skill with the practicality of getting it, and your Macca for buying new demons would be as plentiful as clothes on the pre-IV Astaroth design.

I made it through Monday, a toughie until I took a moment to grind a few Free Battles and up my demons and skill selection. The Septentrione itself isn't an HP sink, so destroying it wasn't an issue, and the goon demons were very few, allowing me to block off the disc bombs without any issues. Now I'm on Tuesday, I skipped the optional Ghost Q battle to bond a little more and because it'd be a chore. I helped Jungo, and I helped Airi, though I failed to stop the enemy stealing the food from fleeing, you really need both Devil Speed and Ghost Wounds/Bind for that. I had to hop online afterwards to make sure my failure doesn't mean somebody dies, and it looks like it doesn't, though I made a separate save just in case. And because the enemy's flight didn't fail the battle, I'm not sure what the point to it was. All it did was make me rush ahead.

Speaking of Airi and Jungo. Either I have bad notions of VAs in my head (entirely feasible), or the VAs are actually off. Airi is Edea Lee, eh (not because of dislike for Edea -I don't dislike her). Jungo I've heard before too, but I can't pin who. I'm not sure if Jungo's voice fits him, deeper, or softer? Not sure. Though Keita sounds like a shrimp (and I think he is actually short? I was expecting closer to Kaido's), and Hinako's wasn't ideal either. Though I shall reiterate I'm not a VA snob or serious critic at all really. I'm getting used to how everyone sounds, even if I speed read some characters' dialogue before they can finish saying it. Jungo is still very huggable no matter his tone.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Those of you who are familiar with FE12, I'd like to ask: Is there any benefit at all to not killing Astram early on? Like... Anything at all. No matter how small. Because I honestly can't come up with anything. Killing him nets you Mercurius like 10 chapters earlier, and you don't have to bring Jeorge to chapter 16. Sparing him and dragging Jeorge's fallen off ass through chapter 16 nets you a worse Samson.

I don't think I've ever seen a recruitable in FE that is as beneficial to kill as Astram. The Mercurius is so useful in the Gotoh arc!

3 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Those of you who are familiar with FE12, I'd like to ask: Is there any benefit at all to not killing Astram early on? Like... Anything at all. No matter how small. Because I honestly can't come up with anything. Killing him nets you Mercurius like 10 chapters earlier, and you don't have to bring Jeorge to chapter 16. Sparing him and dragging Jeorge's fallen off ass through chapter 16 nets you a worse Samson.

I don't think I've ever seen a recruitable in FE that is as beneficial to kill as Astram. The Mercurius is so useful in the Gotoh arc!

I think the real question is: Can you kill him at that point?
Do you have any units strong enough to do so?

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I think the real question is: Can you kill him at that point?
Do you have any units strong enough to do so?

Hah! I just killed him today. In chapter 7.

If it were any of the generic heroes, I'd say it's impossible. However, Astram is so bad that a single Aura charge and two javelins were enough to down him. The heroes move in Lunatic, but cavaliers and dracoknights have enough movement to reach him from outside the group's range, and Feena is there to dance for Linde. Then I had Marth seize as soon as he died. There we go, Mercurius in chapter 8, completely risk-free.

I'll admit that my Linde has pretty good magic, but still... even if that wasn't the case, the game gives you another two chances in the following maps. It's very doable. Too doable, in fact. It's criminal that it's so much better to kill the guy than recruit him.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

Hah! I just killed him today. In chapter 7.

If it were any of the generic heroes, I'd say it's impossible. However, Astram is so bad that a single Aura charge and two javelins were enough to down him. The heroes move in Lunatic, but cavaliers and dracoknights have enough movement to reach him from outside the group's range, and Feena is there to dance for Linde. Then I had Marth seize as soon as he died. There we go, Mercurius in chapter 8, completely risk-free.

I'll admit that my Linde has pretty good magic, but still... even if that wasn't the case, the game gives you another two chances in the following maps. It's very doable. Too doable, in fact. It's criminal that it's so much better to kill the guy than recruit him.

Oh wow, congrats! ^^
In my playthrough, I saw that group of heroes with Astram, and immediately went "yeah, I'm staying away from that!" (although I did want to recruit him).

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

Oh wow, congrats! ^^

Thanks!

1 minute ago, DragonFlames said:

In my playthrough, I saw that group of heroes with Astram, and immediately went "yeah, I'm staying away from that!" (although I did want to recruit him).

I mean, don't get me wrong, I do feel a bit bad. I like the guy well enough, and Midia too. But early Mercurius is just too good to pass up, especially in my first Lunatic run.

...Man... Massacring Astram, turning Yubello into an axe maniac, using Matthis... This run is turning me into a monster!