Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

2 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Looking great!

I'm thinking a holiday sig and pfp once Halloween is past.

Nice!
I'll see if I'll do something for the holidays. Depends on whether or not I can find fitting pictures.
Though if all else fails, I can just use this:
0yvjota.jpg

Y'know. Because ice. XD

Just now, lightcosmo said:

Perfect! 

Needs more Nep! XD

I could've used little Nep and Nepgear, Purple Heart, or Nepgya too, of course. XD

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

4 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Clarine got a level with zero stat gains? Doesn’t the game run like two sets of random numbers for that?

No, that's just for accuracy.

48 minutes ago, lightcosmo said:

Or something of the like, it just sounded like you grouped them all together as bad games.

Well the thing is, so far the one Kaga game I've been able to enjoy overall was FE3. I give FE1 and 2 a pass because NES but the way I see it (and I've said this before), Kaga games can generally be summed up by having neat ideas but horrible execution and it ends up becoming a very unenjoyable experience for me.

The only Kaga games I refrain from giving any substantial opinions on are TearRing and Berwick, TearRing because I haven't even touched it and Berwick because I just started.

But yeah, if it sounds like I'm grouping them together, that's because I kinda am and I'm speaking from experience. I would like if I enjoyed more than on Kaga game but I make no garuantees on that front.

Hopefully no more waiting simulator maps from now on. More than half of main maps being wait simulator until turn 20 then finally throwing some dangerous enemies at you got old really really fast

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

having neat ideas but horrible execution

for me it's more like ''Good games with some frustrating desgin decisions stopping them from becoming truely great''. This describes every Kaga game for me

21 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

I know the feeling. I once had Roy die to a 28 hit axe user after an hour long chapter. It's rough.

21 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

Stamp273.pngStamp277.png

Oooohhhh my god no no don’t worry, this was not chapter 21 xD

It was 21x which was really short and only took like 15~ minutes. I actually just beat it, so Roy should be promoting now...