Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

3 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If ever the phrase 'Kaga did it first' should annoy you, remember: 'Just because someone did it first doesn't mean they did it best'.

Oof. XD
Slight spoilers for Persona 4 Golden's mechanics ahead:

Reveal hidden contents

You actually need to max it out if you want to get the new ending.

On the topic of the breaking social link, I never advanced it far enough to get to that point.
I was too busy hanging out with the girl in the music club to do so.

Spoiler

I expected it because same goes for Kasumi in Persona 5 Royal.

Though maxed rank with another character is required to reach the exclusive part of the game.

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

13 minutes ago, Benice said:

I just spent 45 minutes looking for the Bracer's guild. I think I'm too dumb to play Trails...

The camera angles in towns can be a bit disorienting. No worries.

14 minutes ago, Benice said:

! I don't really like Estelle, (not awful at all and she's at least not boring, and I can see myself liking her)

As with any well-written character, she gets development over the course of the story. 

15 minutes ago, Benice said:

but the music is really good.

Indeed.

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

Why does the continent, (I already forgot the name, jeez...) look literally exactly like Lazberia?!

Coincidence, young whippersnapper.

16 minutes ago, Benice said:

KAGA DID TRAILS FIRST-

image.png.fa016f20767e87b250737c3f733e6007.png

IMG_20201023_131805.jpg

Don't mind me, just crusin' with the strongest enemy in the game.

Fun fact: Telethia, the Endbringer is the only Superboss in the entire series who will leave you alone as long as you don't provoke it. So if you want to get a selfie with him, nothing is really stopping you.

19 minutes ago, Benice said:

I don't really like Estelle

fp6gpomnce931.png

8 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

If ever that phrase should annoy you, remember: 'Just because someone did it first doesn't mean they did it best'.

Yeah, which sums up Kaga. Everything he did first, IntSys has since made better. Except Fog of War, Kaga out here making it actually balanced in Berwick while IntSys still refuses to do so. I know they did in Advance Wars but that's different.

6 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Yeah, which sums up Kaga. Everything he did first, IntSys has since made better. Except Fog of War, Kaga out here making it actually balanced in Berwick while IntSys still refuses to do so. I know they did in Advance Wars but that's different.

I know I just said this but I need to clarify, FE3 is still better than FE12.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

The speed of the game tho

I mean, chances are if you're playing FE3, you're emulating it so just turbo it tbh.

I won't deny that FE3 hasn't aged the best but it's more enjoyable to me than 12 in most aspects tbh.

4 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I am no longer welcome here.

Why though?

5 minutes ago, Armagon said:

I mean, chances are if you're playing FE3, you're emulating it so just turbo it tbh.

I won't deny that FE3 hasn't aged the best but it's more enjoyable to me than 12 in most aspects tbh.

Unfortunately. OpenEmu doesn’t have an option for turbo that I know of.

10 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Unfortunately. OpenEmu doesn’t have an option for turbo that I know of.

SNEx9 and NEStopia for SNES and NES, respectively, do, so that is an option. Well, unless it's not...

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

fp6gpomnce931.png

Yes. if I must die because I dislike somebody, I will do it!!!!!

26 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Everything he did first, IntSys has since made better

Ehhhh....I don't like Kaga's FEs, but I disagree here. For one, he's done hub locations better, worldbuilding better, etc. I don't disagree on all counts, though. Iteration of status staves post FE5 is much, much better than KagaFE, amongst many other things.. Still, I think discrediting Kaga's ideas when they persist in better iterations is disrespectful to what he did to the franchise. I dunno, that's probably just me, though.

17 minutes ago, DragonFlames said:

I am no longer welcome here.

At least you like Estelle, TH, RD part 3, Jill and Mia...

Edited by Benice

11 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

Why though?

I was being a little facetious, but it has to do with my opinions on Trails and Berwick.
None of which are entirely... favorable, let's say.

5 minutes ago, Sooks1016 said:

Heresy this early?

Yes!

1 minute ago, Benice said:

At least you like Estelle, TH, RD part 3, Jill and Mia...

At least you like Berwick!
Also, you're kinda wrong about Estelle. I don't dislike her, but I'm not exactly a fan of hers, either.

Just now, DragonFlames said:

It's still enough that it warranted a title change, at least! XD

True, but I am one of two who dislikes TH on this thread, whereas there are about 4 who don't like Berwick.

True, but I am one of two who dislikes TH on this thread, whereas there are about 4 who don't like Berwick.

Three, since all I'm saying is that I don't want to play it on the grounds that I don't think I'll enjoy it if I do.
Doesn't mean I dislike it, exactly.
I can't exactly dislike a game I've never played, can I? XD

Edited by DragonFlames

Just now, DragonFlames said:

Three, since all I'm saying is that I don't want to play it on the grounds that I don't think I'll enjoy it if I do.
Doesn't mean I dislike it, exactly.

Still less~! Ahahahahahahahhahaaa! I am have the unpopular opinions of the larger variety! HAHAHHAHHA

Still less~! Ahahahahahahahhahaaa! I am have the unpopular opinions of the larger variety! HAHAHHAHHA

I wasn't aware this was a contest. XD

Also, who here actually dislikes Berwick? I haven't seen anyone so far.
Armagon and twilit are skeptical on it, but I don't think either of the two have voiced a distaste for it.

Edited by DragonFlames

Thread title should have Xeno in it, considering Xeno is what makes up like half of my posts. Just sayin'.

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Ehhhh....I don't like Kaga's FEs, but I disagree here. For one, he's done hub locations better, worldbuilding better, etc. I don't disagree on all counts, though. Iteration of status staves post FE5 is much, much better than KagaFE, amongst many other things.. Still, I think discrediting Kaga's ideas when they persist in better iterations is disrespectful to what he did to the franchise. I dunno, that's probably just me, though.

Not sure what you mean by hub location. World building ehhhhh, it's mainly just Jugdral. I'd say Tellius and 3H did world building better. But tbh, world building has never really been a concern of FE, Kaga or no.

Also I'm not discrediting his ideas, like I said before, Kaga tends to have neat ideas but just executes them horribly. So then comes along IntSys and takes Kaga's neat ideas and makes them much better. Take multiple castles for instance. It was in FE4 and it was one of the main reasons why the game sucks, though the idea was cool. IntSys makes FE7 where a chapter in Hector Mode has that same idea but done better because the map isn't the size of Asia.