Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

25 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Corrin is still related to Anankos. That's what makes him/her a Vallite royal.

I forgot.

17 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

No, you see, the blood is so inbred, the value overflows and wraps back to 0. Hence, pure-blooded. Learn your integers.

And then keeps going? 💀

9 minutes ago, Dayni said:

Original | Let's Keep Going And See What Happens | Know Your Meme

Undertale players on genocide after they kill Papyrus.

...what? I mean if everyone else is shilling...

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

apparently i own CK2

huh

Huh indeed

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

And then keeps going? 💀

I guess so long the trait inherits. Also, it's a -50% reduction chance, so there could still be a chance.

I don't know, admittedly. I don't have CK3 to test this. But I'm sure someone has.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

8 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Now comes the inevitable shilling.

Should anyone be interested to try out the Crusader Kings games, CK2 is free to play. Though the DLC still costs a lot. But get it on a Steam sale. Or, if you want something more modern, there's the released-this-year CK3. Which will also get tons of DLC in the following years.

Maybe when I get a dedicated gaming laptop, ETA on that is -273000000^75 years. I got my toe in the door on the 4X genre with Civilization VI's Switch version, and I'm willing to expand and try more. Right now, the Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV Switch version that releases next February is in my sights.

3 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

yt2R8Vf.png

I bet i didn't even finish 1/2 of these games xD

The Steam flash sale conundrum? Buy buy buy like you're in an alcohol-induced coma?

Mfw when I was more successful with CK than SRW...

It was the incest talk, is it not!? You don't fool me! I know what series these forums are of...!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

3 minutes ago, Armagon said:

Were you refering to this?

I was thinking older (using the suits older), but apparently I was wrong.

I will leave this panel for posterity:

awesome #Godzilla playing #basketball !!! | Comic book panels, Vintage pop  art, Vintage comics

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

Undertale players on genocide after they kill Papyrus.

...what? I mean if everyone else is shilling...

I'm still peeved at genocide mode because it won't let you end one of the most culpable characters for the actions taken that led to the PC being there to begin with (I have been spoiled, but my word does it hurt the genocide ending as anything more than the moral tale it is).

Just now, Shrimperor said:

More likely Humble bundles

Those were my main source of games a couple years back

10 games for 1€? yes please xD

Same, I have literally over 200 in the library and I'd say 10% are not Humble Bundle related.

Just now, Dayni said:

I'm still peeved at genocide mode because it won't let you end one of the most culpable characters for the actions taken that led to the PC being there to begin with (I have been spoiled, but my word does it hurt the genocide ending as anything more than the moral tale it is).

Spoiler

Chara? You’re thinking in reverse, unless you mean that literally the player character wouldn’t be there if Chara never existed ala butterfly effect but just... no.

5 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I was thinking older (using the suits older), but apparently I was wrong.

I mean, the last Godzilla movie to use the rubber suits was Final Wars in 2004. Though 2014, King of the Monsters and Shin Godzilla did use mocap since it was "an evolution of the rubber suits".

So if you were thinking older, it's basically anything from 2004 or before.

Playing the branch of fate chapter reminds me of how funny it is that the game is like “who is your family??” but no one actually picked because of the reason?

They picked because of the difficulty of the games, Nohr/Garon being evil, or Camilla. At least from what I have read and heard. If it was just bond vs blood I would have picked conquest in a heartbeat. But because Garon is Garon I played Birthright first.

3 minutes ago, Acacia Sgt said:

It was the incest talk, is it not!? You don't fool me! I know what series these forums are of...!

Thats how you get the a cut of the high school students who think history is boring to lift their heads off the desk. You need outrageous superficial stuff to draw them in. And although the likelihood of succeeding is slim, once they are pulled in, then you can try enlightening them with unsexy wisdom and attempt to add them to the priesthood of academia.

And it doesn't have to be incest, mention that Queen Victoria liked a little tincture of I think it was laudanum (opium) first thing after waking up every morning to quell her menstrual pains. The Empress of India, in her happy pre-dead Albert years, loved her perfectly-legal-at-the-time drugs.

Just now, Acacia Sgt said:

Mfw when I was more successful with CK than SRW...

It was the incest talk, is it not!? You don't fool me! I know what series this forums are of...!

I already have CK II (I'm thinking I first played it before Awakening, so that's definitely not the reason. :P), still waiting for the last DLC to drop below 50% in sales.

It's a game from 2012, but it could still be pretty intensive when you're playing for long enough.

1 minute ago, Armagon said:

I mean, the last Godzilla movie to use the rubber suits was Final Wars in 2004. Though 2014, King of the Monsters and Shin Godzilla did use mocap since it was "an evolution of the rubber suits".

So if you were thinking older, it's basically anything from 2004 or before.

I have a feeling I imagined it in those movies specifically.

Just now, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

Chara? You’re thinking in reverse, unless you mean that literally the player character wouldn’t be there if Chara never existed ala butterfly effect but just... no.

Spoiler

Was the player character not there for similar reasons as the other kids whose hearts were used to attempt to free the monsters? (The answer is no, I mistook the kids being there intentionally) Which Alphys was a part of by trying to merge their hearts with monsters?

Also hot take for late boss music: Hopes and Dreams > Bergentrückung > Megalovania >>> SAVE The World > Burn In Despair! >>>>>> Your Best Nightmare

3 minutes ago, Dayni said:

I already have CK II (I'm thinking I first played it before Awakening, so that's definitely not the reason. :P), still waiting for the last DLC to drop below 50% in sales.

It's a game from 2012, but it could still be pretty intensive when you're playing for long enough.

I have a feeling I imagined it in those movies specifically.

Hide contents

Was the player character not there for similar reasons as the other kids whose hearts were used to attempt to free the monsters? (The answer is no, I mistook the kids being there intentionally) Which Alphys was a part of by trying to merge their hearts with monsters?

Also hot take for late boss music: Hopes and Dreams > Bergentrückung > Megalovania >>> SAVE The World > Burn In Despair! >>>>>> Your Best Nightmare

Those hot takes are nothing but the thoughts of men of culture. Anyway 

Spoiler

None of the humans sans Chara were given reasons as to why they were there, and Chara’s is only implied. Which is why I mentioned the butterfly effect, which is a thing in time travel stuff that states that things can be changed by changing other things despite them not seeming to be related.

Wait what did Alphys do? I don’t think she ever did anything like that because everyone already has the abilities to absorb souls themselves.

Just now, Sooks said:

Those hot takes are nothing but the thoughts of men of culture. Anyway

Hide contents

None of the humans sans Chara were given reasons as to why they were there, and Chara’s is only implied. Which is why I mentioned the butterfly effect, which is a thing in time travel stuff that states that things can be changed by changing other things despite them not seeming to be related.

Wait what did Alphys do? I don’t think she ever did anything like that because everyone already has the abilities to absorb souls themselves.

Spoiler

Were they not attempting to use the melding of human hearts with the monsters to try and pass the barrier blocking them from the human world? I thought that the monsters that were used were shoved into Alphys's basement after she tried and failed to get them to work?

Regardless, thinking on that paints a more negative picture of Alphys and Asgore in particular for me.

8 minutes ago, Dayni said:
  Hide contents

Were they not attempting to use the melding of human hearts with the monsters to try and pass the barrier blocking them from the human world? I thought that the monsters that were used were shoved into Alphys's basement after she tried and failed to get them to work?

Regardless, thinking on that paints a more negative picture of Alphys and Asgore in particular for me.

Spoiler

You’re close.

Determination is what allows the player and Flowey to save and reload, which is why the game is all like “stay determined!” This quality is unique to human souls, and Alphys found out about this by studying the human souls after observing that Asgore could capture them and store them but monster souls just like disintegrated as soon as the monster died. So she experimented with it to try and see if she could save dying monsters with it but it failed because it was too much of a strain on their bodies and they all started melting and sticking together. She was scared of what the families of these monsters would think so she shoved them in her basement and shut herself away in her lab.

I don’t know if Asgore knew what happened to them or not, but since he was in on the experiment from the start he probably does.

Alright, if you excuse me, CK2 calls.

I want to see if anything comes out from the Byzantines and Mongols striving to become the greatest powers of Eurasia.

And then there's me as Hispania, to the side, just trying to be as innocuous as possible, as the third most powerful realm.

2 minutes ago, Sooks said:
  Hide contents

You’re close.

Determination is what allows the player and Flowey to save and reload, which is why the game is all like “stay determined!” This quality is unique to human souls, and Alphys found out about this by studying the human souls after observing that Asgore could capture them and store them but monster souls just like disintegrated as soon as the monster died. So she experimented with it to try and see if she could save dying monsters with it but it failed because it was too much of a strain on their bodies and they all started melting and sticking together. She was scared of what the families of these monsters would think so she shoved them in her basement and shut herself away in her lab.

I don’t know if Asgore knew what happened to them or not, but since he was in on the experiment from the start he probably does.

Spoiler

So I did misremember it being related to the barrier. Also forgetting that of course monsters would find it horrifying to learn relatives were turned into melding piles with others who were also in the experiment. It still has me questioning the actions, especially with how they took those human hearts.

Then clearly I don't remember why Asgore and Toriel fell apart unless it's Asriel related.

(And wait how does Asriel have Determination? I assume Chara's the reason judging by what I do remember, but still.)