• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

2gUX1b3.png

98%...

493648303947251713.png?v=1

Don't you dare miss, Mozume

DON'T YOU DARE!

Good think i got the 10k gold from last chapter to get the Brave bow...

She can do it!

52 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

Good think i got the 10k gold from last chapter to get the Brave bow...

Smart move. The debuff attached to it can really scare people off from getting it, but there are so many times where its what you need (plus the debuff doesn't activate when its used as the bonus attack stance hit, and the debuff can be cleared with an attack stance hit).

30 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

1k3Hhwp.png

First try, baby!

Sure, i used almost all my status staves good thing i hoarded them, but i did it! 

Congrats! Hopefully you have the means to rescue skip through that hellish approach to Takumi

Before i prepare for Endgame and get all the tonics and sell S Rank weapons and stuff, time for my hall of Fame! 

As i do for any FE run, my Endgame Party:

jvm7jf8.png

Probably my strongest Conquest Party yet haha!

The last time i saw so many cap'd levels and Stats was Radiant dawn!

53 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Shrimpy, you made it this far.

You can clear those last two chapters!

Thanks Thanks^^

19 minutes ago, Eltosian Kadath said:

The debuff attached to it can really scare people off from getting it

People overstate how bad the debuffs are. They are there because there's no weapon durability, and you gotta balance these stronger weapons somehow, and they have their uses (Like taking out dangerous enemies, or Brave Attack stance, which i did alot with Lightning). Especially with Attack stance.

Honestly, Fates weapon system is probably my fav. in the series. The only thing i have against it is that the forge exists and you can make a Silver weapon out of Iron weapons without any of the drawbacks of Silver weapons. But even then it's hella expensive. A forged Iron weapon with the same MT as a Steel one costs double as much as a usual Steel weapon, but with no more AS penalty.

debuff can be cleared with an attack stance hit

huh til! Thanks for the info

Congrats!

Thanks^^

Hopefully you have the means to rescue skip through that hellish approach to Takumi

Well, i still have all 4 rescues (2 Staves), 3 Enfeeble Staves and Ophelia...

Edited by Shrimperor

1 hour ago, Armagon said:

Can't wait to get a free trial of HBO Max exclusively so I can watch Godzilla vs Kong.

You monster, don’t you want to financially support the franchise so we get more MonsterVerse films? Even Ghidorah would be disappointed in you.

And anyway, I suspect they wouldn’t let you watch any simultaneously released films with a free trial. Unless the article you linked says differently, because I can’t view it right now.

FE centrist thoughts in here (you've been warned):

Spoiler

So, for an FE thought, I had the realisation I don't particularly despise many villains in FE (as in hate their guts and don't find them at least better as villains than I'd initially think). I mean I've said rest in noise about a few, but barring the obvious ones I've said it about here (Jahn, Izuka, Sure Lekain too, Anankos) I can't think of any I actively despise like that. Not even with 3H, where I do admit TWISTD ain't all that. Or Nergal. Or any others who people would say are obvious weakest villains in the series like Validar or even Veld. I do not despise enough, am I really an FE fan?

Just now, Dayni said:

I do not despise enough, am I really an FE fan?

Filthy ultra-centrist! You cling to moderation thinking it is a good thing in itself! How preposterous!

I'm not sure if FE fans truly despise all much per capita, or if its that the Internet lets you see everyone's dislikes, which gives that impression. That, and criticism is more "fun" for discussion than praise for some reason. Maybe that wouldn't be the case we all had the capacity to gush out boundless streams of fanfiction and fanart. 

Although, it is the case that the more you read, the more polished a stone you become, the more disillusioned or nonjudgmental or less attached you end up being than had you persisted in your bubble. I'd say this of myself.

2 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

wtf is this....

Staff savant inevitable end enfeeble? Really?

What kinda hell did this crawl from?

Ananny resurrected all the servants Peri sadistically, slo...w.......l............y killed. Their tortured agony has become vengeance. So blame Peri.😛

Bh3tEtn.png

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Ananny resurrected all the servants Peri sadistically, slo...w.......l............y killed. Their tortured agony has become vengeance. So blame Peri.😛

...I didn't use Peri though yet i am getting punished ;_;...

Atleast i am listening to some good music while suffering...

1 hour ago, Lightchao42 said:

You monster, don’t you want to financially support the franchise so we get more MonsterVerse films? Even Ghidorah would be disappointed in you.

And anyway, I suspect they wouldn’t let you watch any simultaneously released films with a free trial. Unless the article you linked says differently, because I can’t view it right now.

Well yeah, the cost to watch Godzilla vs Kong will still be there. That's what Disney is doing with their movies, they'll put their new movies on Disney+ but you have to pay a separate fee to watch them.

So basically I'll: free trial HBO Max -> pay for Godzilla vs Kong. I save money this way while still supporting the movie.

Unless they make me get a membership, in which case, I'll bite the bullet and go watch it in theaters. Which sounds bad but I live like 30 minutes from the Oviedo mall and Oviedo is a quiet little town so there won't be a whole lot of people there.

7 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

nu8q8kY.png

wtf is this....

Staff savant inevitable end enfeeble? Really?

What kinda hell did this crawl from?

Pain.