Serenes Forest's Teehee Thread

MisterIceTeaPeach

4 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Done! I only know what you put out there though, so it might in accurate. I didn’t pick a single one of the ones you did!

Thanks! I don't really think that highly of myself, but they didn't have any negative adjectives at all, so I went with some other adjectives instead.

1 minute ago, twilitfalchion said:

Done. 300572689616076801.png?v=1

• Replies 180.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

Is Ryoma scripted to dodge here? He's been duking it out with the garbage bag man for a good 4 turns now and he's yet to get hit by the 73% a single time. He gets 2-shot, too. Pathetic.

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

This is the most cursed run I have ever seen.

It's only chapter 5, too...

6 minutes ago, Sooks said:

You’ll still get her the next chapter I’m pretty sure:

Yeah, she's here. Rinkah has vanished, but who cares.

3 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

But muh qUaLiTy writing!

The writing is pretty amazing when Garon is around. Top notch comedy.

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Is Ryoma scripted to dodge here? He's been duking it out with the garbage bag man for a good 4 turns now and he's yet to get hit by the 73% a single time. He gets 2-shot, too. Pathetic.

90% sure it's scripted same, as the same thing happened to me.

Edited by Benice

1 minute ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Nope. Anything can happen.

Completely irrelevant, but I'd like to point out that Ultra-Hard for Ring-Fit adventure's rhythm game is indeed ultra-hard. I almost ded on Jump Up Super Star.

Just now, Benice said:

Completely irrelevant, but I'd like to point out that Ultra-Hard for Ring-Fit adventure's rhythm game is indeed ultra-hard. I almost ded on Jump Up Super Star.

Sounds like the game got 1 Up on you.

I'll see myself out now.

2 minutes ago, Benice said:

Clearly you need a 1UP girl to through it.

RFA has Nintendo tracks? Not enough get to me buy it though.

I curse you with uncontrollable crying for beating me to the punch Twilit!

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

1 minute ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

RFA has Nintendo tracks?

Only a few- Jump up, Super star!, Mario theme, BotW medley, Splatoon Medley and Wii Fit medley.

2 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Not enough get to me buy it though.

Aaaawwwww....

22 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I've met Azula now. You can tell it's her because "azul" in spanish means blue, and she's very blue. Fates writers are geniuses, like that. Not that you could tell if you were me, though, because her outfit was covered in glitchy red spots. What's with this emulator and smearing red on everyone's outfits? I swear, it's always either blood red or a dirty black! Why not something nice, like... I don't know, pink? I'd rather have glitchy pink than everyone looking like mass murdering monsters!

Anyway, Azula has also decided to talk about how Gray Volcens is gray and evil. Everyone is talking about how that man is gray and evil. It's almost like I'll get a choice soon and the game wants me to pick Hoshido really badly. Well, they got another thing coming.

Thanks, I hate Azula in Fire Emblem Fates now.

Although, come to think of it Azula could bend her fire blue.........

In all seriousness it's Azura (I checked and they didn't localise to Azula anywhere), which considering it's similarity to Azure and her Japanese name being Aqua, once again so your point stands. And it sounds to me like you got Fates.exe with all the random red.

Never mind, Ryoma died in the end. I could've saved him if I sang with Azura, but I prefered to instead misread the screen, believe that she could finish a mage with Kaze's help and have her charge and get murdered.

...Except she, too, dodged a 70%. Wonderful. No punishment for my mistakes. That's the way I like my FE. Ryoma left the garbage bag at half health, so Kabbãge put an end to this battle swiftly. Or she would've, if she hadn't missed. Somehow this battle's "heroes" are Ninja Luigi and Healer Girl, even though she can't fight. Sure, whatever rocks your boat, Fates.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

4 minutes ago, Benice said:

Thanks! I don't really think that highly of myself, but they didn't have any negative adjectives at all, so I went with some other adjectives instead.

Just now, twilitfalchion said:

If I did one of those, they'd mostly be negative, else I'd be lying.

This isn't the post a lie about yourself thread.

8 minutes ago, Benice said:

Aaaawwwww....

First, I'm not fond of exercise.

Two, if Jump Up, Super Star actually calls for actual jumping, I will find myself six feet under my living room in the basement.

Three, I could bring the Switch into the basement. But thats stairs and I don't want to deal with stairs if I'm going to exercise.

Fourth, I could hook up my Switch outdoors to a projector and project the game's image onto a wall, I can't fall through the Earth (Armagon could though, Florida is a haven for sinkholes, maybe not where he lives however). But then I'd be exposed to sunlight, and that is a poison.

It could be worse, exercise game with a little Nintendo music would be infinitely better than a rhythm game with Nintendo music. A cat, alive or dead, can move with the groove better than I.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Yeeeet the wateeeers never chaaaaaEEEAAAAAARRRGHHH!

That scene was absolutely amazing. Why did Kabbãge even start to smack Azura around when she started to randomly sing? Five minutes ago she was perfectly fine with her singing! Gameplay-story segregation much? Still, I'm okay with it, because Azura getting slapped in the middle of her song was hilarious.

Also, why in the world does the game give you the option to return to Nohr after Kabbãge has remembered this?

Vbcnuvff o

I expect this game's rock solid writing to provide a reasonable explanation for why Kabbãge would go back to this guy.

7 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Somehow this battle's "heroes" are Ninja Luigi and Healer Girl, even though she can't fight. Sure, whatever rocks your boat, Fates.

I told you that you really wanted to keep Kaze alive for that chapter! Ninja have res.

For the next chapter I have one big piece of advice: WHATEVER YOU DO, MAKE ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN THAT YOU PICK THE “FIGHT WITH NOHR” CHOICE. The bottom screen will be black with purple words that say “Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest” but that’s totally not important... nope, not at all...

7 minutes ago, twilitfalchion said:

If I did one of those, they'd mostly be negative, else I'd be lying.

Just now, Saint Rubenio said:

I expect this game's rock solid writing to provide a reasonable explanation for why Kabbãge would go back to this guy.

You can have Fates, or you can have good writing.

But you cannot have both.