• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Codename Shrimp

• Acacia Sgt

• Saint Rubenio

• Armagon

8 hours ago, Acacia Sgt said:

Because they aren't Rubenio, forcing a kid into gladiatorial fights.

Hahahahahahaha... Well, c'mon, you can't blame me. It's not my fault that Yubello randomly decided to turn into the best unit I've ever had in any FE.

9 hours ago, BrightBow said:

I probably wouldn't mind Conquest stupidity so much if I didn't actually pay for the game. With money.

Hard to laugh at something when it feels like the joke is very much on me.

Meanwhile Ruben be like:

P3ah4j4z o

...Sorry.

Is it bad that I find the song legit catchy?

7 hours ago, BrightBow said:

If the president it not even allowed to use social media to stage a coup to overthrow his own country anymore, then Cancel Culture has gone to far.

I know what's happened in the past few days is no laughing matter, but... The fact that the friggin' President of the US got banned everywhere for being toxic is as hilarious as it is sad.

6 hours ago, Sooks said:

Trump: “I have a new idea for an ad guys! ‘Hey you! Yes, you! Do you like shooting the bad guys in the video games and fighting for what’s right? Yes? Well, why don’t you come on down to the capitol building this Friday, to overthrow such a corrupt thing as democracy! The goal is to try to kill as many reasonable and honest senators as possible, bonus points if you grab any cool treasure along the way!”

What a relatable president! He likes vidya gayms like me!

Oh no, Elise is sick.

Anyway.

Today in Bugquest, it's Awakening Character 3 alongside everyone's favorite character! How did it go? P for Preposterous, E for Egregious, R for Rambunctious, I for Idiotic? Yeeeaaah I think these two are going to hit the bench instantly. Also, I like how the already extremely dumb "no we can't kill anything!" Conquest routine becomes ten times more stupid when we've got a literal murderous psycopath on the team.

Oh, and there's also this.

F6ckaeli o

I don't know about you, but I think this is the single most terrifying glitch I've seen so far.

16 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Oh no, Elise is sick.

Anyway.

Today in Bugquest, it's Awakening Character 3 alongside everyone's favorite character! How did it go? P for Preposterous, E for Egregious, R for Rambunctious, I for Idiotic? Yeeeaaah I think these two are going to hit the bench instantly. Also, I like how the already extremely dumb "no we can't kill anything!" Conquest routine becomes ten times more stupid when we've got a literal murderous psycopath on the team.

F6ckaeli o

I don't know about you, but I think this is the single most terrifying glitch I've seen so far.

You sound as if you’re being tortured on the block by a Journeyman of The Seekers of Truth and Penitence.

Peri is a cheap knockoff of Genocide Jill

Spoiler

szdjGGl.jpg

"Check out murderweapons.com/hammertime for more info!" - one of the best lines in all of Danganronpa

Also, hello everyone!

Edited by DragonFlames

Good morning!

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Today in Bugquest, it's Awakening Character 3 alongside everyone's favorite character! How did it go? P for Preposterous, E for Egregious, R for Rambunctious, I for Idiotic? Yeeeaaah I think these two are going to hit the bench instantly.

Yes

1 hour ago, Saint Rubenio said:

F6ckaeli o

Garon shows up in that chapter? That looks like Garon.

3 hours ago, Saint Rubenio said:

I like it.

What an annoying map that was. Not bad, exactly, just... annoying. The pots were kinda insufferable. The first time aroud I tried using the dragon vein to break them, but then we were overwhelmed by the enemy forces, so I tried breaking as few of them as possible to get through. And just my luck, I went and broke the one that leaves all halves the HP of all units in range. Wonderful.

Thankfully, I had Effie. Effie's quickly shaping up to be my best unit, bar none. Like, seriously. She took single-digit or outright no damage from everyone other than Kagero, and she one-shot the entire enemy army. Except for Ryoma. That one got two-shot instead. Heck, Effie got hit by the HP-halving pot and she still mopped the floor with the guy.

Insane how good that woman is. No other unit in the army matches her offense or her defense. Her one flaw is her movement. This is what knights should be like.

In unrelated news, I tried using Peri as bait, but then she dodged a 91 and lived. What a shame.

EDIT: Arthur and Effie married. The S-Support was the most awkward thing I've ever seen. I love it. Best ship.

Edited by Saint Rubenio

1 minute ago, Shrimperor said:

I actually like the Potaclypse. The game tells you which ones are positive and which ones are negative, and using the positive ones to your advantage while baiting the enemy into negative ones is pretty cool imo

That might've been cool, if I didn't have to inevitably break some pots on myself to get through.

Well, it doesn't matter. It wasn't my favorite map, but it wasn't terrible. I've played far worse.

Also, I've now seen the justification for the kids. It's... about as random, out-of-nowhere and irrelevant as Elise's plot sickness. But sure, if it nets me a mini-Effie, I'll take it.

4 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Also, I've now seen the justification for the kids. It's... about as random, out-of-nowhere and irrelevant as Elise's plot sickness. But sure, if it nets me a mini-Effie, I'll take it.

a flying wyvern mini-Effie xD

And yeah as you said Effie is how Armor knights are suppossed to be like, since she is like the only one who can tank stuff until you get Benny

Being any of the Fates kids is suffering after they Parents abandoned them in Baby Microwave realms like that.

And honestly after playing Heirs of Fate they are legit good characters, much much much better than their Parents.

Edited by Shrimperor

Hello and welcome to Fates talk with Sooks. For today’s discussion, we all know how Kaze is ninja Luigi right? yxyN3mT.jpg
Look at all this green, and he is the brother of a cooler red ninja. Now who does Luigi love and possibly end up with? Princess Daisy. dgPfbPU.jpg
Since Mario gets princess peach, he gets the other one. She has brown hair and a yellow/orange outfit. Sound familiar? In the world of Fates, this might remind you of a certain ninja. SZxkMpI.jpg
Kaze x Kagero is canon. Thank you for reading my TED talk.

18 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

Paralogue 19 time. Being Arthur is suffering.

You’ll probably like Percy. He’s a literal child soldier, and Effie!Percy is really good. Plus he’s kinda like Arthur.

27 minutes ago, Shrimperor said:

I actually like the Potaclypse. The game tells you which ones are positive and which ones are negative, and using the positive ones to your advantage while baiting the enemy into negative ones is pretty cool imo

I don’t because I think the game puts waaay too many pots. You have to break like 5 to actually get anywhere.

Edit: This was poorly explained. When I say to get anywhere, it means to meaningfully progress, not that it’s just five pots for the whole map.

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

What an annoying map that was. Not bad, exactly, just... annoying.

I agree!

The first time aroud I tried using the dragon vein to break them, but then we were overwhelmed by the enemy forces, so I tried breaking as few of them as possible to get through. And just my luck, I went and broke the one that leaves all halves the HP of all units in range. Wonderful.

The dragon vein is a trap that a lot of people fall for because the pots are just that annoying.

EDIT: Arthur and Effie married. The S-Support was the most awkward thing I've ever seen. I love it. Best ship.

Hooray!

Edited by Sooks

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

But Kabbãge and Kaze make the best salad. Your point is invalid.

1 minute ago, Sooks said:

You’ll probably like Percy. He’s a literal child soldier

I don't think I am comfortable with the notion that at this point being a child soldier is believed to be something I consider good.

Besides, I have Beruka.

I can't stop thinking about CrossCode in like the same way I couldn't stop thinking about Xenoblade 2 and Xenoblade X when I first beat those.

I feel like if I replay the game, I'll find new ways to appreciate it and I'll bump up my score of it.

30 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

In unrelated news, I tried using Peri as bait, but then she dodged a 91 and lived. What a shame

That truly is unfortunate.

24 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

That might've been cool, if I didn't have to inevitably break some pots on myself to get through.

Yeah this is the reason why I also don't hold that map in as high regard.

10 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Unfortunately, this is Conquest which means Ninja Luigi has to kill Ninja Daisy.

11 minutes ago, Sooks said:

The dragon vein is a trap that a lot of people fall for because the pots are just that annoying.

Yeah that's the map that teaches you that Dragon Vein won't always be in your favor.

6 minutes ago, Saint Rubenio said:

don't think I am comfortable with the notion that at this point being a child soldier is believed to be something I consider good.

Don't worry, Fates has plenty of literal child soldiers to go around.

I don't know why we let the shipping get to be about salad.

If so, they might as well get someone who's a cook then.

Therefore, Kaze/Felicia should be your recommended ship.